• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Props to him, that phone would be on the floor if someone approached me with my wife and child making these comments.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
These guys are part of a neo-nazi group that have been doing these stunts for a while. They were based in San Diego, had an arrest warrant, and moved to Florida.

They have a history.

They post these stunts on their social media pages.

inewsource.org

Antisemitic extremist flees San Diego after hate crime

Robert Wilson, a member of the Goyim Defense League, has left the country with no sign of returning.

A prominent San Diego figure in an antisemitic extremist group has fled the country with no sign of returning, inewsource has learned.

Robert Wilson, a public face of the hate group known as the Goyim Defense League, was supposed to stand trial for allegedly assaulting his neighbor while yelling homophobic slurs. Court records and interviews indicate Wilson has fled prosecution and is continuing to spread white supremacist views on social media from Poland.

The criminal case was intended to be a high-profile victory for the San Diego County District Attorney's office, which is prioritizing hate crime prosecutions due to the growing number of incidents nationwide.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
How do they know he was an incel? 🤔

But seriously, screw that guy. I hate people that just start shit, on the street, with a camera going just because. Then you have it be some bigoted jackass like this and you just wanna smack him so. freaking. hard.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Danesh on TikTok had a video about the guy who did this. He's apparently a part of an anti-semetic hate group that goes around harassing people to get a rise out of them. He's also got a warrant out for his arrest in San Diego too. This guy is a real shithead.

Also, I'm really pissed at how brazen racists and other scumbags are being lately. It's fucked up that they think they can openly get away with this.

May 14, 2021
Not all that pleased with the answer to the "Are you a Jew?" question. A simple no or none of your business would have sufficed.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
I saw Dinesh on TikTok had a video about the guy who did this. He's apparently a part of an anti-semetic hate group that goes around harassing people to get a rise out of them. He's also got a warrant out for his arrest in San Diego too. This guy is a real shithead.

Also, I'm really pissed at how brazen racists and other scumbags are being lately. It's fucked up that they think they can openly get away with this.
Because if you assault them, you're seeing jail time. They know how to skirt the laws. Not so much, they do have an arrest warrant in San Diego.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
"we're in the minority" and then proceeds to say that it's all the white countries prospering.

I probably wouldn't have thought to say that in the middle of a heated moment. But I'm sure this racist would've moved the goalpost to something else.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The amount of comments calling the boyfriend a "pussy" for not doing more is insane. The racist shithead behind the camera with his /pol/ monkey babble was clearly fishing for a reaction and didn't get one. I'll just say that man's handled it way better than I would've.

Really wonder how much of a failure you have to be to brazenly do shit like this. I'd love a bit of a deep dive into the lives of people like this. What do they do in their day-to-day, what do their families and friends (if any) think of them? Is being racist their only personality? A lot to dissect.

"We're the creators of society" coming from a social reject that contributes nothing and thinks a good way to spend his free time is to accost randos on the street.

Last edited:

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Had this in Glasgow when I was younger to me and a friend. Was walking through the city with my asian friend, we weren't even dating, and an old ass woman got up in my face and told me I should be dating a nice Scottish woman and not some (slur).

Was completely dumbfounded. Only time I ever saw here being on the recieving end of that and I don't think she even realised what the lady said as she was a mumbling fucking wreck of a human and it took me a minute. I just don't understand it...

May 14, 2021
The amount of comments calling the boyfriend a "pussy" for not doing more is insane. The racist shithead behind the camera with his /pol/ monkey babble was clearly fishing for a reaction and didn't get one. I'll just say that man's handled it way better than I would've.
Dude can't win either way it seems, but at least the racists didn't get what they wanted.

Marvelous

Nov 3, 2017
Not all that pleased with the answer to the "Are you a Jew?" question. A simple no or none of your business would have sufficed.
It could have been a response mixed with a reaction to the incel's notion that one's only coming to a minority's defense because one is "a Jew." We should be careful about inserting malicious perceptions onto others' words, especially in a tense situation like this. Imagine how you'd feel confronting this; I hardly think many people would be poised enough to carefully respond to a bigot with grace. Which is something a bigot doesn't even deserve.

May 14, 2021
It could have been a response mixed with a reaction to the incel's notion that one's only coming to a minority's defense because one is "a Jew." We should be careful about inserting malicious perceptions onto others' words, especially in a tense situation like this. Imagine how you'd feel confronting this; I hardly think many people would be poised enough to carefully respond to a bigot with grace. Which is something a bigot doesn't deserve.
He deserves a visit from a bounty hunter.

Vourlis

Aug 14, 2022
United States
Such a low life. I give it a few weeks maximum before he's put into a hospital if he keeps up with his hand camera racism / anti-semetism.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking idiot. I wouldn't start anything myself other than telling him to fuck and I'd walk off off but I know people (Former friends, some still friends but not many) but at that age it would not of ended well. Heck I've seen a bouncer walk across the road and hold someone against the wall by the neck for being a dick and tell them to fuck off (To which the whole queue clapped (It was repeated back and forth for attention like this)).

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
The dude who answered wasn't being accosted. The people who were handled it extremely well. Defend the white dude all you want but "fuck no I'm not a Jew" isn't a good response.
I read it as more being incensed by his incredibly personal and racist questions rather than being Anti-Semitic in any way?

"Fuck no" as in "Are you seriously asking me that clearly racist question?" rather than disgust at the idea of being Jewish. But that's just how I read it.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Shame no one punched this fucking racist shithead. Fuck him.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I wouldn't have the restraint in this situation to keep my cool.

The only thing surprising about this video is for once, white bystanders actually jumped in to confront the racist instead of treating it like a spectator sport.

May 14, 2021
I read it as more being incensed by his incredibly personal and racist questions rather than being Anti-Semitic in any way?
As a Jew I might just be more predisposed to expecting the worst. It's ultimately not a huge deal. I just felt awful when I heard his response with what felt like indignation at being called a Jew.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Such a weird class of character that goes after interracial couples (along with weirdly conservative grandparents).

What a shit head. And brazen enough to record is additionally messed up. Can't imagine where else it got shared. The smart thing was probably to leave, but man, I'm sure they held back too.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
As a Jew I might just be more predisposed to expecting the worst. It's ultimately not a huge deal. I just felt awful when I heard his response with what felt like indignation at being called a Jew.
If that's the case then the guy is obviously an asshole, but I do think he was just outraged by the nature of this guy's questioning.

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
Lord. If someone had done this to me when I was with my ex I have no idea how the fuck I would have responded.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Why is that dude willingly uploading his video of him being embarrassing in public? What is he expecting? The discussion won't be about his wrong « scientific » discourse but rather about how he is a harasser.
No one: …
Racist shithead: « Look at me I'm going to shit my pants! Looook at meeeee!!! »

Dec 30, 2020
I really wish the rest of this story was, "nearby good Samaritans beat the shit out of him and wished the couple a pleasant evening."

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Why is that dude willingly uploading his video of him being embarrassing in public? What is he expecting? The discussion won't be about his wrong « scientific » discourse but rather about how he is a harasser.
No one: …
Racist shithead: « Look at me I'm going to shit my pants! Looook at meeeee!!! »

Nothing like this generation filming the proof of their indescretion lol.

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
Wild that he recorded it himself and thought he was in the right.

Agree that the bf handled it well, there's no way he doesn't get racially abused or insulted if he tries to fight him