• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Dp2J_T7VsAA7VUj.jpg:small

https://www.mcall.com/news/local/wh...all-daycare-racist-letter-20171006-story.html

Whitehall police are investigating a racially charged letter sent to a township day care center where shaken staff members have been taking extra security precautions since early this week.

Dominique McKelley, owner of Bridge 2 Creative Learning Center in Whitehall, said an envelope addressed to her arrived Tuesday with no return address.

Inside were two identical letters — one addressed to her and another to one of her workers — urging the center to fire one of its black workers because of her dark skin color. The letter was posted on social media by staff who condemned its content, and has since gone viral.

"This is not OK," McKelley said, her voice occasionally wavering with emotion. "It's gone too far — this hatred. Now you're targeting a day care center?"

Whitehall police Chief Michael Marks said he has never seen a letter so offensive in his 20 years in police work.

"It's disturbing. This is not something you want to see in your community," Marks said. "This is something we as a police department are going to take very seriously."

"I didn't want her to have to read something like this," she said.

McKelley choked up recounting the experience.

"She started crying. She looked scared," McKelley said of her employee. "She said she was going to quit. But I convinced her to stay. This has gotten everyone here so fired up.

"To see that look on her face when she read it … it just gets to you."

Wow. Trump has really emboldened these racist pieces of shit. It's disgusting.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Why that fucking Fiesta font? This seems familiar because of that alone.

Edit: Yeah, this is a year old.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why does it matter what time the racism occurred? I don't remember seeing a thread about this at all.

dee_activate

Oct 25, 2017
world
Is this real? It reads like a really bad, disgusting, sick joke some racist piece of shit is pulling wanting to ruin someone's day. The font, the grammer, the racist puns! Wha.......
Did parents actually take their kids out?

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
This is pretty old if I'm not mistaken. I just remember it circling around on Facebook a long while ago.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reads like something you'd see on a sketch comedy about your awful southern aunt who can't wait to talk to a manager. But then you realize it's real and feel even worse because the girl in question got a copy too.

What's wrong with people :(

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was there any updates? Should be easy to tell who it was if any parents pulled their kids.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dat mortgage misspelling, I wonder how those parents afford to pay it

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
how can you even know it's one of the parents? it's so blatant it might as well be some random racist prankster who happened to know there was a black employee at the daycare.

That's possible, it's also possible it was a dumbass emboldened parent. If any parents pulled their kids shortly after that would be a big sign for me that's why I asked if any updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.