• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
I will never understand how speaking Spanish within earshot can trigger people so much. Like, pendejo, we're not talking about you.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I like how they don't name this racist fuck.

Fuck him, throw is name out there.

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
He got it from America. Let's not pretend this is something Trump invented. This has long been a thing in this country. This is America in its truest form.

No, Trump appeared out of thin air and cast his magic racism spell over America, turning a once free, accepting land of opportunity into a racist shithole overnight

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The President empowers these assholes every single moment he is in power.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being an adult and a gas station attendant and thinking that you have the clout to back up behaving like this. Just imagine how disconnected from reality you have to be to feel any kind of superiority in this situation.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
He's about to get a thorough lesson in the school of Only Donald Trump Gets Away With That.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
if not for immigrants piling into this nation, this white fuckstain of a creep would totally have a better gig than gas station clerk. what an injustice.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Only rich workers can get away with that on camera.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm sure Donald sees no connection at all between his commentary and people taking actions like this.

Timing is undoubtedly pure coincidence, out of context, and so on.

Deleted member 46958

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
This guy looks like Weird Al, looks to be 45, and manages what at a glance looks like a gas station store.

He lost by default.

Avinash117

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really understand the I am American thing they say, since by their logic, the "American" would be the Native American, white Angloe European are immigrant too?

White Americans are seen as more American than minorities, no matter the number of generations the minority's family been in the country and no matter the number of generations a white person's family has. It is a white supremacist belief that many, many people have not just White Americans.

Deleted member 7130

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's the most bizarre racist thing to limit the language other people speak. I'm sure that guy and all other racist shits would be delighted in letting people speak French or Italian. Spanish? Well thats the marker of a certain type they don't like. So they "ENGLISH ONLY" all day about that.

"Those are the rules"

Yeah, made up racist rules

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
I don't really understand the I am American thing they say, since by their logic, the "American" would be the Native American, white Angloe European are immigrant too?
Because white people believe they founded and were legit the first people of America. Maybe those people should go back to where they came from and give the land back to Indigenious peoples. Boy would I love to see an Indigenous person say this to a white person

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The US has a higher standard for who can be employed as a gas station clerk than who can be President.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He disagreed when he thought people were protesting the president telling legal citizens to go back to their countries. When he realized it was just a citizen telling citizens to go back to their country he agreed with the protest.

This is how his base thinks. Rather, doesn't think.
This is the saddest part

half of this country cant be saved and they want to bring the rest of us down with them

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine a case where some sack of shit gets fired from a no skill job for being a racist idiot, yet when someone in the highest office in the land acts that way they face no real repercussions. God damned elites just live in a different world.

Sir_Caffeine

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I read somewhere that the white racist fucks don't count native Americans since it wasn't until the white European race got to America that it became the greatest country in the world. Straight up saying, "you guys didn't do shit so we are taking over and claiming this as our own".

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Its really bizarre how some people are super triggered by other people speaking in another language. I've seen a lot of it in my life and it never really made any sense to me. The only thing I can guess is they think somehow the other people are talking shit about them, which is again a really, really weird thing to think.

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on the news yesterday because there was a large protest outside the gas station where it happened.

Good on those people coming out to support. If this was closer to me I would have gone out there.

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its really bizarre how some people are super triggered by other people speaking in another language. I've seen a lot of it in my life and it never really made any sense to me. The only thing I can guess is they think somehow the other people are talking shit about them, which is again a really, really weird thing to think.

It's because they are racists and they don't think people should be allowed to speak anything other than English in America.