• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Really glad he wasn't charged. I don't wish death on people, but I also won't be missing that racist pos.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
bURv1Zm.gif

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Prosecutors, however, have decided not to charge Warren, 41, with a crime. He did not intend to kill Magnuson and acted in self-defense during the Sept. 26 incident, the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office said in a memo released Monday.

Magnuson's death from the fall was precipitated by "extremely poor health," a medical examiner concluded, and the punch itself was not fatal, Senior Deputy District Attorney Adam Gibbs wrote.

Good. This makes sense.

Oct 25, 2017
I for one am happy these old fucks died doing what they loved.
Life is full of choices, and then you die.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
I'm more relieved that he was not charged for anything than sad that the racist ended up dying. Feel bad for the family though. I'm sure there will be many people hurt by the racist's selfish actions.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
When you're a lvl1 character and attack a raid boss.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i am dying.

must suck royally for the driver tho... i don't imagine you will be on high spirits after something liket his. even if the guy attacked first its gotta feel bad for him

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Justice. Self defense. Racist fucker started shit and it cost him everything.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Racist guy was living in a van in the park, so he probably wasnt in great physical/mental shape to begin with. Sucks for the Fed Ex driver for having this weigh on his psyche.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
He took a chance by being a bigot dick and life clapped back.

Not feeling much remorse, especially since the punch wasn't fatal.

blodtann

Jun 7, 2018
I will never understand people like this. What was he hoping would come out of it? Like a best case scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.