• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I'm not exactly celebrating this mainly for this reason. I'm sure the driver is going to carry some serious guilt and stress over this, even though it wasn't his fault and the racist guy was asking for it.
The driver is the victim in this. He killed someone at work. Justified or not, that can mess with your conscience.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, what an asshole I am, not wanting to see people celebrate a man being killed. What's wrong with me?

He got exactly what he deserved. He started throwing racism and violence and a man defended himself from it.

I'm not celebrating his death, but there is no loss here.

As others have rightly said, all sympathy should lie with the man who defended his right to live without being attacked for he colour of his skin who now has to live with this .

astro

Oct 25, 2017
please tell me you guys are joking

you dont actually believe this man's life was worthless right?

I don't know enough about this man to truly say, but there are certainly people who will make the world a worse place because they exist and their passing will help balance that.

There's a good chance this applies though if we judge via the actions he chose that led to his death.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
please tell me you guys are joking

you dont actually believe this man's life was worthless right?
It's quite easy not to be a racist fuck who think everyone not your skin color is below you. It doesn't matter who you are, if you're racist, I do consider your life worthless, not trying to be harsh.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the driver is still a victim here. Poor guy is probably pretty wrecked over this. And you can bet the racist's family will be filing a lawsuit over it.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Throw Hits, get hit.

Feel bad for the guy though, can't be nice to think you accidentally took a mans life

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I always wonder what goes through people's heads when they escalate it and start swingin. A good bare knuckle hit to the face will fuck you up man, especially if you're a middle aged guy in "extemely poor health"

Glad they aren't going after the driver.

Oct 27, 2017
Sure he was a racist but people here really ok with a guy dying? Like really?
Dude was defending himself.
tenor.gif

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is both sides at work. The racist threw a punch and so did the fed ex guy. I guess being a centrist really does work!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly surprised there wasn't a negative (legal) outcome for the driver. It's good to see the right outcome in a case like this. Hopefully he gets any counselling or time off work needed to properly put the incident behind him.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man... that's so sad and needless. But dude definitely got what was coming to him. I'm glad the Fed Ex guy didn't get any heat for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.