• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Sure he was a racist but people here really ok with a guy dying? Like really?

Is this the hill you really want to die on? (excuse the pun)

Why should anyone care that he died when he was the one to start harassing the worker and spew hateful garbage? As far as I'm concerned, the world is better now for having one less piece of shit like him.

Menik

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
In all circumstances it was a freak accident. Homicide wasn't the intent. On one hand it's sad that some died this way, on the other hand it's sad how easily someone can pick an unwarranted fight because of racism.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
According to the medical examiner, he didn't kill someone, just laid his ass out.
True, but even still. I could totally understand if he had a lot of guilt over this. Or if not guilt, just stress in general. Most people haven't and will not witness someone dying like that. This isn't even mentioning the stress of him being harassed by the racist dude. Hell of a few days for anyone.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Don't be racist.

Don't take swings without expecting to take hits.

It's a shame the dude had to die before learning these two life lessons.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The lesson of the day, kids, is don't be an aggressor and initiate combat if you're not ready for the consequences of your victim acting in self-defense.

Also don't be a racist dirtbag if you want sympathy after foolishly starting such a fight. Actually, just don't be a racist dirtbag.

Yeah that's a good idea.
I laughed irl

Oct 26, 2017
d1db08c2df60dfdc0b1898907920da82.gif
All the delivery dudes in my area are jacked.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Guy was defending himself

His punch wasn't the cause of death

The fact that the victim was a white supremacist is just totally coincidental to the fact that I'm happy.

Oct 26, 2017
In all circumstances it was a freak accident. Homicide wasn't the intent. On one hand it's sad that some died this way, on the other hand it's sad how easily someone can pick an unwarranted fight because of racism.

Uhhh? Unwarranted? Yeah no, the guy started off by saying hateful and racist shit. At that point, depending the person, there's a good chance they will respond with hostility and violence.

half a moon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the hill you really want to die on? (excuse the pun)

Why should anyone care that he died when he was the one to start harassing the worker and spew hateful garbage? As far as I'm concerned, the world is better now for having one less piece of shit like him.
There's something wrong with people who think like this. Oh let's not offer rehabilitation let's just have ppl die!

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Awful for the victim. Even though he didn't intend to kill his attacker, I'm sure it'll weigh in his conscience for years to come.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This thread is disgusting.
It is unsettling seeing people enjoying the fact that a stranger is dead. Of course, we know the context of the death, so I don't think anybody here would really call it a tragedy, but it is a death that could have been avoided if he wasn't a racist.
How about maybe don't post videos of people fucking dying on Era? How is that even remotely appropriate?

Oct 31, 2017
Sure he was a racist but people here really ok with a guy dying? Like really?

I think most of us would prefer the man who died not been a violent racist but his family refused to talk to him about it to preserve their own comfort which just emboldened the racist so he attacked the other man and lost his own life.

I think any sane non racist person would be much more "ok" with the violent racist being killed as opposed to the opposite more common scenario of the violent racist killing the non-white person and getting away with it.

Ukraine

Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Maybe things are finally starting to turn around
Wait, how is he Neo-Nazi? It looks like he was part of Ukrainian Resistance army. Which don't get me wrong, did have some controversial events during its history, but it's nowhere close to Neo-Nazi. Link to Wikipedia below. This is pretty fucked up tweet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army

It's pretty fucked up to dedicate your life to fighting Russians and Nazis to be made fun of when you die :(

Copying more people on this. I'm pretty sure that tweet is fake. Also probably Russian propaganda.

Sweet. My Death Note is working.

hot damn, i only hope i dont go out when im pooping that would kill me twice!

It would be better if he didnt die doing what he loved but sure a win is a win

Oh hey, it's the only good kind of Nazi: a dead one.

lmao first comment
"You sick fucks are mocking somone for dying because of his political views"
Why yes. Yes I am

When the music kicks in ......

I kind of feel bad but yo I am nearly in tears laughing.

I see you Light Yagami
The music at the end....

Last edited:

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"But what about the racist?"

What about him???

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

Give it time.

This is going to bother a lot of people, as this thread in 4 pages is illustrating very very well. People are bothered by minorities standing up for themselves. People are bothered by minorities getting away with it, as it is. So when that IT is actually something, yeah, this is pissing people off.

This will be regurgitated as an indicator on the war against racists(Trump supporters). It will be on fox news. Trump will tweet about this.

This dudes day isn't over.

Being racist results in summary execution? I recognize the coroner says cause of death wasn't necessarily the punch but "poor health" however there is no way the assault wasn't a major contributing factor in his death.

For someone who doesn't have the gumption to discuss racism with your family, you sure as shit love to pipe up about it online, and only to chastise those on the receiving end.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Happy the driver is not being charged for defending himself.

Not surprised that we have people here celebrating someone's death though.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it sounds like he was an inch away from death anyway, the only difference is his own actions made it happen in a way that makes people happy

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
lol this thread is fucked up.

The racist got what was coming to him, and let that be the end of it. Everyone should be applauding the judge, not rejoicing at the death of a man. Y'all are bloodthirsty, living out a fantasy.

You don't have to stoop to their level of hate and pettiness.

Oct 26, 2017
There's something wrong with people who think like this. Oh let's not offer rehabilitation let's just have ppl die!

Are you really going to bring up a criminal justice issue when you're talking about two people in an encounter? What is the FedEx worker supposed to do in that case then? Say something like: "you know, I know your thinking is a product of the environment you grew up in during your generation, is completely fear-based, in and isn't representative of who you are." Meanwhile, the man is only going to keep on hurling racist shit at him. You are completely unrealistic and bringing up something that is related to courts and criminal justice as opposed to what happens when a racist talks shit to someone on the street.

Rehabilitation has its uses, but this is not the argument for rehabilitation.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Give it time.

This is going to bother a lot of people, as this thread in 4 pages is illustrating very very well. People are bothered by minorities standing up for themselves. People are bothered by minorities getting away with it, as it is. So when that IT is actually something, yeah, this is pissing people off.

This will be regurgitated as an indicator on the war against racists(Trump supporters). It will be on fox news. Trump will tweet about this.

This dudes day isn't over.

For someone who doesn't have the gumption to discuss racism with your family, you sure as shit love to pipe up about it online, and only to chastise those on the receiving end.

Lol. Nah my dude I "discuss" it with them all the time. Thanksgiving it can take a reprieve.

Oct 31, 2017
Being racist results in summary execution? I recognize the coroner says cause of death wasn't necessarily the punch but "poor health" however there is no way the assault wasn't a major contributing factor in his death.

This is why you should oppose your family's racism so the people they victimize with it won't have to

You simply trying could say everyone the grief

Status
Not open for further replies.