• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crimm

Oct 29, 2017
Pocket Casts usually doesn't reflect the RSS feed fixes as quickly. I think if I really monkey with the feed I can make it update faster - but I didn't since I was trying to fix it and RSS feed updates scare me. My sincere apology for the difficulties.

J6tTrnb.png

GR2 in a nutshell. ;) Looking forward to what James has to say about the game.

Checks out

My fault for hovering I guess

Syrenne

Producer of Manifold Garden
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Hi! Some editing trickery! I DID NOT say that Mario + Rabbids was a lesbian action RPG!

Syrenne

Producer of Manifold Garden
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I read the email. I can't imagine Gui would do anything untoward with the audio.

You need to listen to it. Timestamp probably around 46 minutes in. It's hilarious and nonsense. They also work the fetish discussion into Mario + Rabbids and completely skip over Nights of Azure 2.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine ch. 11 will be mentioned because man, despite being someone who enjoys the original to the point I platinum'd both the original Vita version & its PS4 port, that damn chapter perfectly capsulates all the flaws with the series.

Those stealth missions could be annoying as well since there was little to no way to know when something was looking towards you or if you were too close.

....plus the story got REALLY "wtf" later on (i.e. the later half), especially with its ending.

Ah well, I still look forward to hearing your thoughts on that plus the other games.

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Only listened to the top 5 part so far and I've got to say I'm glad to hear FE Echoes mentioned a few times. It kinda got overlooked in this crazy year pretty much everywhere else. At the same time I'm somewhat sad that nobody picked up culdcept last year so I really hope somebody will get back to it this year!

I was also kinda surprised to hear Xenoblade not being James' number one. Especially after the borderline addict-like behaviour. I've got to admit.. I experienced very similar things during my 200 hours with the game. I just wanted to finish a quest in Torigoth, got a little sidetracked and thought "yeah, I'll finish that on the way", and than 4 hours later I still have not returned to the npc to finish the quest. I still don't understand how the game manages to do that. So yeah, for me it took the top spot easily.
Btw... you could "grind" affinity for your rare blades really easy and really fast... just buy lots of food and gift it to them in bulk. You only have to make sure whatever you are gifting is not anyone's favourite item/category so you can do it fast.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I'm glad RFN's here to talk the Direct Mini, because I kind of blacked out after TWEWY Final Remix was announced.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/46214/episode-554-my-son-waluigi

First segment: Directly to YOU
New Business: DQ Builders demo, EOV update, Syberia, The Early Access Game What Won Giant Bomb GOTY And Wasn't Fire Pro World, Thumper
Listener Mail: Toning down imagination
Outro: Sword World SFC2 - Title Screen
Email: Praise the takes!

Downloads: MP3 | AAC
Time: 1'54"31
Correction: TWEWY Mobile was 2012, I recall using about thirty seconds of censored profanity when I talked about it on a podcast. Also, it was $20 for iPhone and iPad, no crossbuy or cross-save.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, was the 30 seconds of profanity the result of the teaser site? MAN, that was one of the most infuriating reveals. I kind of want to go back & listen to it.

Meanwhile, the email segment sounds like it's going to be rather interesting this week.

Crimm

Oct 29, 2017
I was also kinda surprised to hear Xenoblade not being James' number one. Especially after the borderline addict-like behaviour.

Losing a bunch of progress in a save problem and some of the more obvious rough spots deprived it a shot at Zelda. I earnestly didn't plan to list it, but it demanded.

I'm passing on the food trick, it's just tedious since it bounces you out of the menu and you have to drill back in.

Meanwhile, the email segment sounds like it's going to be rather interesting this week.

If we could only punch each other...

Backstory here: nothing else is changing. NWR's Site Director asked if we would be interested in trialing posting to YouTube. He took the onus to do the work, and we at RFN believe in being a good partner to our parent site. We have to counteract the constant source of embarrassment we provide. We'll see how it does; if it gets us some new ears then we'll probably stick with it. I'm really eager to get us to 10k a week. We aren't too far from that target so incremental growth would be awesome.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't tested this myself but apparently the latest patch for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 stops enemy guards from saying THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME and DON'T FORGET ME.
I hope this horrible injustice is covered on the next podcast.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Crimm

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, so fun times in the land of Stitcher/Google Play Music. They aren't "processing" our new file and so they stay eternally stuck. If you use either service to listen please consider downloading directly for now while we try to correct.

Sorry about that.

And hey! If anyone has any suggestions on how to make them rerun the file from the rss feed I'm game!

Oct 25, 2017
I've been going through the entire RFN library, and last night I finished the third annual telethon recording. There was talk at the end of releasing the infamous "Red Velvet" drunkcast from PAX East 2011 for reaching $5,000 in donations. But much to my chagrin, cursory Google searches didn't turn up any links to said drunkcast - could this episode have been delisted because it's too extreme for the Internet?

Maybe so, but deeper research finally revealed what I was searching for.

Big mistake. Good thing it's Sunday, because I think I need to attend five hours of mass to scrub my mind clean. I need a good day of fasting too, because my appetite put a gun to its head immediately after hearing it.

But hey... at least it was for the kids? :P Listening to the entire podcast's history has definitely given me a newfound respect for how awesome it is that the annual telethon is still alive and well. The third one was particularly cool, because people like Brad Shoemaker and a level design lead from Retro Studios showed up out of nowhere.

Now onwards to the Wii U launch window episodes! Nothing clears your head quite like intentionally reliving the darkest of days...

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I'm guessing Jon had something to do with the naming of this episode.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/...-give-the-gift-of-protein-this-holiday-season

New Business: Of Mice and Sand Revised actual Weinstein jokes in 2018, Lego Star Wars: TFA, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime 4-player, the beta for Rare's last game, Fire Emblem Warriors
Listener Mail: Games that do/don't click, not bundling 1-2-Switch and waiting on VC
Outro: Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure - Banson's Aria
Emails: Send your support for the Arcadian Soldiers and James Jones Is My Daddy

Time: 2'33"45

WiiWare Retroactives kick off: You, Me, And The Cubes + Bonsai Barber.

Dingens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think remember the mouse game from the direct with Capcoms weird IC card game and the teaser for Miitopia (?). Kinda lost track since, but I remember being intrigued by how it looked back then. I may give it a try if I ever see it on sale on the eshop!

also, infinite space retro active? bring it on!
although I only replayed it like 2 years ago but I wouldn't mind to give it a go for a 3rd time!

Last edited:

Crimm

Oct 29, 2017
also, infinite space retro active? bring it on!
although I only replayed it like 2 years ago but I wouldn't mind to give it a go for a 3rd time!

It's effective as a threat, but once I play that hand I lose the power of deterrence.

Oh hey, Hollywood Roast got yanked from the eShop because of an ESRB issue. Maybe they'll re-rate it AO.

I take full credit for this. Weirdly, Nintendo still sent me a product survey post-removal. I was not kind.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Speaking of effective threats, we have a predictions show.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/46358/episode-557-corrugated-aibo

New Business: Celeste, Monster Hunter World (consider my culpa mea'd), Titanfall 2, Mercenary Kings (hitting Switch Tuesday), Thimbleweed Park
Second Half: The Revenge of the Return of Glitter Metroid's Ghost
Outro: Celeste - Starjump
Emails: Currently seeking discussion of You, Me, and the Cubes and Bonsai Barber

Time: 2'12'27

Had I known: I would've nominated The Prince's Despair from FE: Sacred Stones for the outro in honor of Fire Emblem Heroes's anniversary and Lyon's recent addition to same

Programming note: The Retroactives will now be on episode 559.

Dingens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
John may be misremembering the matchmaking system before the sos flares. You could search for a room (or create one yourself) and dedicate it to farming whatever you wanted. The flares may be easier and initially faster but come with a bunch of unfortunate drawbacks as discussed in a thread only recently (basically they kill any form of player interaction or sense of community)
One thing I find ironic though is how the game is praised for being handhold-y and tutorial overkill while Zelda was criticized (and then praised) for the exact opposite development.

btw: in case you're still looking for a 3rd round of wiiware retro active suggestions: Lost Winds (and possibly its sequel) for being not only a launch title but also one of the best looking Wiiware games. The first one is incredibly short but maybe that's an advantage?

I sure hope Greg is right with is Nintendo Free-Online-Play prediction. Even though it's "only" 20 bucks a year, I just hate the idea of paying for online multiplayer.

edit: well... I just listened to the rest of the telethon and... The Terranigma talk was somewhat disheartening, to say the least. Even though I only discovered it in the early 2000 thanks to the magic of emulation, it instantly became my most beloved SNES game - a title it still holds today. I know there's no point but somehow I feel obligated to defend it, or at least refute some of the criticism:
Since I did not play it in english, I cannot comment on the apparently "bad" localization. But since the game was mostly popular in mainland europe, I don't think many people played it in that language anyway. The "misspellings" of certain names are present in other languages, but they seem to be very much deliberate and I don't really get why that would warrant calling it a bad localization.
Also I didn't think you need a guide, at least I didn't. Most NPCs give you very clear hints on what to do - which was somewhat novel at the time when NPCs were just spouting random nonsense. I guess if you go in with that expectation you'll have a hard time. The only thing I can somewhat agree with was the thing with the 4 witches, although I still somehow managed to figure it out back then.
As far as story goes, Dark Gaia doesn't want you to revive the world again to destroy it but to revive it to rule over both. The story in Terranigma takes place millennia after some cataclysmic event where Gaia and the Hero lost to Dark Gaia and Gaia sunk the Oceans in order to protect the world. Dark Gaia wants you to rive it and especially revive its henchmen Beruga so they can finally complete their objective. Most of this stuff is explained when you awaken Beruga. Also some years pass when you are a Baby, you don't grow up in an instant.
But I agree, the game is long overdue for a remake or at least a re-release. I always liked Enix' games more than Square's and It's a bummer that they'd keep making Square-style games while completely abbandoning Enix' more gritty and dark style of story telling.

To James' question: If Terranigma was a modern game, I think it would be like the Xenoblades, at least to me it hit all the same notes like when I played the fist xb. You have a somewhat realistic story with a dark and sadistic twist, the whole thing is a road trip with "dungeons" which aren't necessarily dungeons along the way and some light city/world growth mechanic. You have a very linear story in a non-linear environment with lots of stuff to discover if you stray from the path. Oh... yeah and you're working for the bad guy the whole time and when you finally realize it, you have to be "reborn" to fight him.

Last edited:

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I sure hope Greg is right with is Nintendo Free-Online-Play prediction. Even though it's "only" 20 bucks a year, I just hate the idea of paying for online multiplayer.
They've left it long enough that there is going to be a huge outcry if they actually do it because they're essentially taking away something that Splatoon and Mario Kart players have already been using for a long time and making them pay for it.
At the very least I expect them to have a cut off point when the online service launches where any game released before that point gets free online play forever and any game after that point is under the paid subscription, but even then that creates a weird divide that would be confusing for anyone buying a Switch after the service launches.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Don't expect Bayonetta 1 or 2 on next week's show unless Greg preloaded it.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/46410/episode-558-the-quest-to-be-ruthlessly-topical

New Business: James forgot, Night in the Woods (Switch), Wii Fit U, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (demo), Celeste
Listener Mail: Remake candidates, killing off Nintendo franchises, New New Super Mario Bros
Outro: To the Top - Bayonetta 2
Emails: Butter smooth

Time: 2'00"44
Reminder: You, Me, And The Cubes and Bansai Barber mini-Retroactives next week, Alien Crush Returns on 560

Dingens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
2 episodes where infinite space is mentioned almost back to back. That has to be fate. I think the retro active needs to happen.
The rock paper scissors stuff wasn't entirely random I think. On my 2nd play through I noticed that the KI always tries to beat whatever you have at that moment, therefore waiting for them to make their move and strike back right after usually works quite well

but... Kirby over DK? srsly? not to mention the historic ramifications... Sure, we may lose "less" games than with the Kirby franchise, but I'd rather lose every Kirby game than lose a single DKC (with the exception of 3). There's nothing Kirby can bring to the table as good as DKC2. Not to mention, by killing DKC2 you more or less also kill some of David Wise's best work.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Two great Konami titles in new business. Is that in celebration of them actually releasing an interactive video entertainment disc this week?

GuillaumeNWR

Feb 19, 2018
I signed up for ResetEra solely to apologise for being so down on both games you were obviously excited to hear us talk about.

For the record, I can't say I find anything in Gradius Rebirth that redeems it for me, but I've made it past the point in Suikoden 2 that was annoying me, and I enjoy the game more, now. I was in Muse, aimlessly running around town waiting for clues to the whereabouts of the mayor to appear, while Flik was being chased by some schoolgirl with a crush. Nothing was happening, it was just a series of trying to trigger the next cutscene or dialogue. Not a high point.

But the plot got moving forward again, thankfully.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I signed up for ResetEra solely to apologise for being so down on both games you were obviously excited to hear us talk about.

For the record, I can't say I find anything in Gradius Rebirth that redeems it for me, but I've made it past the point in Suikoden 2 that was annoying me, and I enjoy the game more, now. I was in Muse, aimlessly running around town waiting for clues to the whereabouts of the mayor to appear, while Flik was being chased by some schoolgirl with a crush. Nothing was happening, it was just a series of trying to trigger the next cutscene or dialogue. Not a high point.

But the plot got moving forward again, thankfully.
Hah, no problem. I enjoyed Gradius Rebirth for what it was- a competent entry in the 16bit era style. Probably not even in my top 5 of Gradius/Lifeforce games, but it's good enough.

Glad you're enjoying Suikoden 2 more. The plot does hit some lulls in certain parts, and the battle system isn't the most innovative ever. A lot of my enjoyment of this game is derived from constantly swapping out characters in my party and finding all the unique attack options, leveling up their weapons, etc. The minigames and animal-crossing-esque castle did a lot for me as well. I really should replay this game. I actually owned the disc as a kid (my only PSX game besides MMX4), but a friend lost it at some point. It's on PSN now which is great, but since sony is being ass-backwards with BC, I'd have to pull my PS3 or Vita out of storage to play it.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
As we revisit old games, the theme gets an 8-bit makeover. Apparently this was supposed to be a Retroactive thing.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/46524/episode-560-the-ethos-of-butt-rock

New Business: Bayonetta 2, Half-Life 2, Ace of Seafood, Dandara, The Darkside Detective
Retroactive Mini: Alien Crush Returns
Listener Mail: The Revenge of the Return of the Siren's Ghost
Outro: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Rosa's Theme
Emails: We do not know what the NX is

Time: 2'07"30
James's review of Ace of Seafood: Right here

Dingens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Somebody finally remembered to put out XB2's soundtrack for sale... at least in Japan! Rosa's theme always reminds me of "I am Impact" (although in higher quality) - which makes sense since they are both going for the same vibe. Thinking about it, something like Attack of the Friday Monsters might be a great pick for a future retroactive... to come cull circle.
Speaking of... I'm going to renew my suggestion of Lost Winds (1, 2 or both) for WiiWare Retroactive. The first game was somewhat short, but both were kinda worth their money back in the day. Are they still worth the money now? only one way to find out!

Last edited:

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Idea for a siren: We do not currently know what Retro is working on (aside from BBQ Brisket Challenge)

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Turn it off after the Zelda music ends, lest you get blasted with Metroid: Other M acid flashbacks.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/46592/episode-561-what-year-is-it

New Business: Subsurface Circular, Etrian Odyssey V, Dragon Quest Builders, Fear Effect: Sedna (review coming soon), Kirby: Star Allies demo
Listener Mail: Games in the Mario+Rabbids/Pikmin 3 vein, Switch battery success, fan translations on the bucket list, illicit relations betwixt Nintendo and BandaiNamco
Outro: Dark Beast Ganon Phase 1 - Breath of the Wild + THE BABY (1-2-Switch)
Emails: The inbox needs filling

Time: Within a few seconds of the 2 hour mark either way

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
As I was listening to the Yakuza 5 part (which I'm also trying to play through before 6 comes out), all I could think of was "oh no, is the streaming gonna be able to handle a future chapter?" & as soon as I heard about Taiko Drum Master being unplayable, my fears were confirmed. It's about at the halfway point, but you'll be doing something that's gonna involve precision timing similar to Taiko Drum Master (without giving too much away) that I think isn't going to be possible with PSNow.

You guys gave a good point of "that direct sure had a bunch of ports & remakes" considering of the 5 3DS games, 1 was known, 2 are remakes, 1 is a collection of past games (though could still be new content in it), & only ONE was a flat-out new game.

Meanwhile, Switch had.....Smash??? & we don't even know if that's flat-out new or just "here's an updated version of the Wii U port with 3DS content & new exclusive stuff". It's still cool to hear the Switch continue to get such support compared to the Wii U, but as someone who owns a PS4, I pretty much was just either "oh, cool, but I played that already" or "meh, didn't play it before, being on Switch won't make a different" but it does make sense they're saving their new stuff for E3.

.......though I really should try out Captain Toad now that it's on Switch.

Crimm

Oct 29, 2017
You mean Chapter 3? I am the King of the Princess League. That was no issue. Taiko is kind of unique in demanding more precision than other stuff.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, okay. Yeah, that's what I was referring to since as soon as I heard about slight input lag, my mind went to the rhythm games since a few of them are required. Glad it wasn't an issue with Ch. 3 since that would be rather terrible to not be able to progress due to the input lag.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I was late posting this because the filter I built to eliminate "blockchain" from my email got a little too aggressive.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/46731/episode-563-mining-wii-points-on-the-blockchain

New Business: Super Mario Bros (Arcade Archives), Shadow of the Tomb Raider prequel, Kona, more Yakuza (Kiwami 2 end of August!), Bayonetta, WiiWare demos
Listener Mail: The death and revival of Smash characters, Luigi's Mansion (3DS version) salt, proudest gaming accomplishments
Outro: The Last Duel - Lufia and the Fortress of Doom
Emails: If you think you can top this week's...

Time: 2'00"51

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Crap, I forgot I wanted to say I'm glad someone wrote an email about the whole Pepsi/Rock Band promotion, especially since it was a more interesting story than what I would've sent in. I remember I found out online that if you did it for Wii, you got $2 instead of the actual song, so I was able to convince my parents that I was basically getting free money. I think at one point, my dad would even look in the bottle bag to see if anyone threw away bottles with the cap left on. I want to say over the course of the promotion, I made well over $100, maybe even close to $150, in Wii points. I bought so many damn games, it was so awesome.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free / you are a pirate
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/46873/episode-565-high-stakes-wiiware-gamble

New Business: The Alliance Alive, The End Is Nigh, Toki Tori, Sea of Thieves, a Wheel of Fortune rule violating Switch RPG, the Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition feelies
Listener Mail: Kissing the Wii U goodbye, Switch Pokémon
Outro: Punch-Out!! (Wii) - Major Circuit Title Defense
Emails: Keep up the siren call for TMS#FE on Switch

Downloads: [URL='http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.nintendoworldreport.com/podcast/nwrpodcast565.mp3']MP3
| AAC
Time: 2'16'37[/URL]

Crimm

Oct 29, 2017
You don't get to own that inevitable failure all your own. I'm simply stating the fact - the three of us were doomed to fail.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Emails: Keep up the siren call for TMS#FE on Switch
Seriously though when is this going to happen? I have a sealed copy of TMS that I never got around to because I bought it on sale and was playing other games at the time and now I've boxed away my Wii U so chances are I'll never open it, but I would be there day one for a Switch port.

Also paging Guillaume:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, the fact TMS hasn't been ported to Switch is partly why I haven't sold my copy yet...because I would probably replay through it again, especially if they did some QoL stuff like having a fast forward button & letting me make new weapons at the entrance of dungeons or at least let me go to Tiki's place via door at entrance of dungeon.

Honestly, at this point, the only games I've kept for Wii U are Kirby & the Rainbow Curse (which I still haven't played & honestly, I don't know if I ever will), Smash Bros. (which I might sell if the Switch version is basically the Wii U + 3DS combined), TMS, Wonderful 101 (which I should REALLY finish one of these days), and Yoshi's Wooly World (which got ported to 3DS & while portability is cool, I just don't feel like having to 100% everything up to the special stage 3 or 4 again). The others I sold either because there was a Switch version confirmed or I had my fill & figured I'd never return to them.

Really, like you guys said, it's basically my Wii now, especially with how many digital Wii VC titles I own. Speaking of which, despite having a ton on my SD card, it says I have to redownload them to the system or something? I thought the point of the SD card was to hold all the extra games.

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice my ending music got picked.
Quick reminder/heads up for anyone like James who is sad that we'll never get PSO2, the fan patch is a great and incredibly straight forward way to play the game. The only things not in English is unimportant dialogue from some NPCs and the newest story updates (it usually takes a few weeks after they've been released for them to get translated), anything you need to know to play the game is translated. The hardest part of the whole process is getting past a Japanese captcha when you are making your account but you can go onto Google Translate, draw the characters in its handwriting mode, and it'll give you characters you can copy and paste back into the captcha.

And on the topic of Nintendo themed food at a theme park, they recently opened a Pokemon Cafe in Japan which has Pokemon themed food and drink. It's got the obvious things like drinks that are the same colour as a Pokemon, food shaped like various Pokemon faces, but it also has this:
k5GYqka.jpg

OP
OP
Shaymin

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Not much to play (oh, wait until next week) so after some emergency emails, it's time for 20 Questions.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/47054/episode-568-the-black-and-white-world-of-idioms

Emails: Mario The Movie The Game, time travel shenanigans, tightening up the eShop
Outro: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Steel Samurai Theme ("Warrior of Great Edo, Tonosaman")
Fill the inbox: Suggest other body parts of the eShop that need repair.

Downloads: MP3 | AAC (Updated: see below)
Time: 1'57"48

Last edited:

Crimm

Oct 29, 2017
Dumb echo in the file was not intentional. Audacity sucks and I suck for not verifying that it wasn't being an idiot. ANYWAY! Echo has been updated. There's a new file though, it should end in fixed (ex: nwrpodcast568fixed.mp3), so don't use the MP3/AAC link in the above post.

Use these instead: MP3 | AAC

The RSS feeds have been updated. Other podcast services will take some time to reflect these changes. Now all the idiocy is just in the episode. And this one sure has em...