• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017

GAMEPLAY REVEAL IS SET FOR TOMORROW

AVALANCHE STUDIOS is the developer.

JU68ucQ.png

Platforms.

Heatwave_triple-3D-boxfronts-EN-ESRB-02.png

Last edited:

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
"The world of RAGE 2 comes to life with our new announce trailer! The official gameplay reveal for RAGE 2 will release right here tomorrow, May 15."

Dammit.

But welcome back Mr Wingstick. I've missed you.

capture0b202a58f21695a7.gif

Last edited:

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fury Road meets Sunset Overdrive is the only way to describe what I just saw.

Excited to see the gameplay tomorrow.

Beary Jams

Nov 5, 2017
Portland, OR
Well that's something... Can't really form an opinion until the gameplay trailer tomorrow. Still glad they're doing something with the franchise.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I like the music choice but the real news here is the gameplay reveal TOMORROW

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, the Hellsing Abridged theme song

But oof, this aesthetic is unappealing as fuck.

Mad Max is seemingly the only one that makes this type of apocalypse really work.

Morbius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna still go with my Battle Royale theory on this.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's single player Co-op tho.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty dumb trailer imo, should have just gone straight for the gameplay trailer. This did nothing to excite me

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool, can't wait for gameplay. I also think the game will not sell too much, but I'm up for this.

Nov 28, 2017
I'll reserve judgement until I see the gameplay, but it does seem to have taken an abrupt tonal shift - at least from what I remember from the first game.

Azajabar

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Monk's Cafe
I like the fact that it is light hearted, looking forward to this and I really hope for their sake it is coming early next year

Jan 9, 2018
If borderlands 3 drops this year this might get swept bad. If it comes out this year and borderlands is 2019 it has a great chance of success. Looks like they are going the crazy insane fun route .

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay tomorrow?

That's one less reveal at Bethesda E3 press conference i guess

ChuckXL

Banned
May 3, 2018
Still interested. Hopefully tomorrow it isn't revealed to be a hero shooter battle royale.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
That trailer probably sold me more than the original Rage.

Like...shades of Sunset Overdrive, 2000AD and Heavy Metal comics.

I'm in. I am fucking in. I'm excited for a Rage game in 2018 like some low cut jezebel.

Horse_Guy

Oct 28, 2017
80% of the first one was good, and if they go all in on the weird wasteland people I am down. Only thing that might sour me on this is if they reveal it to be multiplayer BR tomorrow.

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
Day One for me. Loved the first game and having been hoping for a sequel for some time now.

Going to play through the first one again this summer now for sure.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
If the gameplay reveal is tomorrow does that mean we just get a blowout at e3 and a release date of this year? or are they clearing the air a bit for some bigger announcement that isnt just DOOM 2?

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Hmm, so it might me a sequel to the original based on the flashes of boomerang guy. Maybe the other people are this games villains?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So

Is this going to be one of those "Saints Row/Watch Dogs" type situations where the sequel is doubling down on all the over-the-top silly shit because the original game had no distinguishable personality of it's own

I guess I'm cool with that

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Awful. I'm more or less looking forward to the gameplay trailer though, despite the fact that I never played the first game.

Battlehenkie

Mar 7, 2018
Godawful trailer. Just do a gameplay trailer next time instead of a trailer-announcement-trailer instead of this wacko low-effort stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.