• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Damn, that's a sick OT!

Can't wait for this, honestly damn hyped! My fingers and toes are crossed that I should have my copy today.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Stunning OT vestan you've outdone yourself. Midway through scrolling I forgot I wasn't reading official comms, and I've gone from giving this a miss to putting down a preorder.

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
For the new page: If you got an early copy for Xbox you need to launch the game in offline mode to be able to play.

Gorion's Ward

Apr 6, 2019
Israel <3
Wasn't a fan of the first game but I'll still get it when it gets a price drop (even though it's about 38 bucks on cdkeys right now - that's not too bad). Hate the open world but the combat looks sick.

Deleted member 412

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the game at least has some sort of decent, coherent story, even if it isn't some narrative masterpiece. I find it hard to care about a game if the main character doesn't have at least a modicum of motivation to achieve a larger goal.

In any case, I have no expectations whatsoever—it kinda blowed my mind that this is releasing next week, it completely blindsided me. Probably not a day one for me regardless or the reception, but might give it a go later in the summer.

Deleted member 412

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the game at least has some sort of decent, coherent story, even if it isn't some narrative masterpiece. I find it hard to care about a game if the main character doesn't have at least a modicum of motivation to achieve a larger goal.

In any case, I have no expectations whatsoever—it kinda blowed my mind that this is releasing next week, it completely blindsided me. Probably not a day one for me regardless or the reception, but might give it a go later in the summer.

By the way, what are "world events" described in the road map? The game doesn't have any multiplayer functions.

Edit: note to self: "reply" button isn't the "edit" button

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
As soon as reviews drop and confirm there is no unexpected issue or flaw with the game, I'm probably getting the deluxe edition. I love this kind of game and Mad Max was amazing for me...

SceleroPlays

May 8, 2019
My guess it's something similar to what Assassins Creed did in the last two games. Have some sort of world boss randomly appear on the map for a certain period of time and possibly give an interesting item.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
They say everything is driverable, do they mean those huge semi things you have missions to take down?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
They ahven't talked about guns that much. Are they upgradable, is there a good amount?

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Good OT!

Also where is my preload at, huh Bethesda? When I try preload on Steam is says content is still encrypted and aborts whole thing. Preload size is 0 KB.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
No HDR??

what_year_is_it.jpg

Also perf issues... Why im not surprised

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
Played for an hour on Ps4 Pro. Not impressed by the graphics. Not that it is ugly, the design is fine, but everything that is away more than 10 metres seems to be totally blurry. Plus tons of pop ups in the open world. But so far it plays fine, had no issues with the fps and the gunplay feels absolutely good.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
First two hours of gameplay.

Much quieter than I expected in this footage, in the trailers there's constant action accompanied by a soundtrack but much of this is just driving across an empty landscape with only the sound of your vehicle or sneaking through dark areas.

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My copy arrived earlier. Looking forward to jumping in! Great job on the OT.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Much quieter than I expected in this footage, in the trailers there's constant action accompanied by a soundtrack but much of this is just driving across an empty landscape with only the sound of your vehicle or sneaking through dark areas.

This might be what throws people off the most. The trailers do make it look a lot like Doom with constant action but it is an open world RPG with a lot of down time and driving around. As long as people go in with that expectation in mind I think they'll be fine.

Johnson

Jan 8, 2018
Any idea when the patch is out on Xbox? I think pre-loading started at 12pm BST, but the patch isn't up yet.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Even though the lack of HDR and 1080p only on consoles is a bummer,something that should not exist in 2019 in this type of AAA game,it still looks like fun and I will grab it down the line in a few months when its like 30 bucks cheaper.

Nice big OT also.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got my copy today.

The reverse Cover is nice.

12212112gbjv1.png

2323237ckgq.png

Patch is 14.1 GB on PS4.

Game size on PS4 is 45.54 GB.