• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Deluxe Edition Includes:
  • Rise of the Ghosts Expansion
  • DOOM BFG
  • Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes
  • Progress Booster
  • Battle Standard
75zPAtA.jpg

JD3Nine

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Texas, United States
I think it will probably hit Steam at a later date. Either way I'm gonna pass. I wouldn't use Bethesda's launcher after everything that has happened the past few weeks.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
I see the Bethesda Launcher as refund protection for them, and that's it. Not a good sign for any game they put on there.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, there goes what little interest I had in it.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't handle all of this positive competition for consumers.

This went from a buy on PC to maybe a redbox/gamefly rental on console now. Congrats Bethesda you played yourself.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
Well, thats that then, damn shame that they have such troubles with their launcher and service

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Unsatisfied with low sales of other Bethesda single player games, Bethesda aims even lower. Interesting strategy.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Between this and the Epic news, I think that we're starting to see the beginning of the end of Steam's absolute dominance on PC. Of course Steam will always be a central platform in PC gaming, but it's just not the one stop shop it used to be and I think developers will continue to move in other directions away from it.

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
DOOM Eternal, Starfield and TES6 exclusively on Bethesda Launcher.

Coming Soon.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Makes sense, Bethesda probably don't want to have to worry with being forced to comply with another store's refund policies.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks but no thanks. However, I wouldn't buy it on Steam for more than 20 euros anyway due to the game not looking like my cup of tea so nothing lost from me?

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Given Bethesda's recent fuck-ups, there's absolutely no way I'd trust them with any private data.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, that's a way of making sure i never buy the game.
Thanks for the help Rage 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.