• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Also just finished it, absolutely loved everything up until the final route. (Which doesn't mean I didn't like it, just...)

I am pretty dense and slow, so a lot of what was happening in the final route really confused me. Haruakis smug explanation of a lot of what he was doing was just lost on me. I thought the introduction of Mitsuji just comes out of nowhere considering she's a Sheep God and also ... Haruaki's ex? Even though they never interacted that way?

The Wolves at the end, confused me a lot. Haru's God personality being real or not??? Confused me. But I guess she is real and she was only faking for one ending?
I got the Rikako evil Spider god stuff, I thought that was a pretty sad blight though as I loved her on the 2nd route and her motivations weren't nice. :(

Either way, confusion aside. Loved the fuck out of it. Will play Revelation mode and the side stories at some point.
All of this is explained in Revelation mode.

Yeah, i finished all of the extras, and went through the first route with revelation mode.
I highly recommend going through the rest in Revelation mode, including the bad ends. The third route in particular has some great content and a couple of added choices toward the end.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
OP
OP
takoyaki

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Full announcement of Death Match Love Comedy! , a remake of the 2013 game by amphibian that takes place in the same universe as Raging Loop. No news about a localization yet, so fingers crossed!

www.gematsu.com

Death Match Love Comedy! remake announced for PS4, Switch, and PC

Kemco has announced Death Match Love Comedy!, a remake of the popular iOS and Android game D.M.L.C.: Death Match Love Comedy first teased at Tokyo Game Show 2019, for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC …

Gematsu said:
It will launch digitally on June 25 in Japan for 3,000 yen. A physical edition will also be released for PlayStation 4 on the same day for 3,666 yen, which includes two Raging Loop collaboration postcards.
Gematsu said:
* The Long-Awaited Full Remake of Raging Loop's Sister Title – A unique romantic comedy title by Amphibian, who previously wrote the scenario for the popular adventure game Raging Loop, now with completely new graphics. It shares the same world view as the popular Raging Loop, and even features some of the game's characters and settings.

* Suddenly Popularity is Tied to Exploding?! A Unique Story of Laughter and Madness – Kei Yagi is a high school student whose body will explode if someone confesses their love to him. If the madly in love heroines confess, he will immediately explode. A unique school romantic comedy story full of laughter and madness will unfold. It is about 30 hours in length.

* Play Comfortably with the Scenario Chart – The Scenario Chart system popularized by Raging Loop has been improved, allowing you to re-read dialogue and make new choices with one touch. With dramatically improved and stress-free playability, there is no longer any need to save for each choice you make.

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
So I bought this during a Steam sale, I realized it doesn't have Achievements, which is weird since it's on PS4 and has trophies. Can anyone confirm this for me?

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Finished this game up today. I sprained my arm and wasn't doing much, so I blasted through it in a few days. I really ended up loving it and found it hard to put it out of my mind when I wasn't playing. As a big fan of Danganronpa and Zero Escape games, I was pleasantly surprised that this game still had plenty of fresh things to offer - namely a protagonist that isn't a dumbass and a fresh take on the scenario charts. Definitely one of my new favorite VNs and looking forward to more things from this writer.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
So I finished Revelation Mode and the Extras but I still don't understand:

Why did Chiemi fall apart at the end of her route? Both of them also started falling apart in certain situations when they're trying random things together to escape after they acknowledge they're both loopers. I don't get why that would occur.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished, and I *really* liked it for the most part.

The first three routes were absolutely enthralling. They all had their own flavors of mystery, and I was excited for what the route cleanups were leading up to and implying.

Then they just kind of mushed the whole mysticism and conspiracy plot lines into a single thread, and I felt it didn't really work. If they had leaned heavier on one or the other, the landing would've probably felt smoother.

The sheep being a mascot character also didn't really land for me, considering stakes at the time and its importance to the story overall. Just before the scene where it appeared, the game had mentioned delusion, and I thought that's where it was going, with the giant spider, mascot sheep, and on the true path, the sheep attacks. But nope, turned out it was just a member of the Raging Loop-universe Speedwagon Foundation or something. Kind of a bummer.

Also, if I'm not misunderstanding, was there any real reason for the Feast to be constructed the way it was? It seemed like an *absurdly* complex way to get a bunch of country bumpkins to murder each other. The Uematsu stuff wasn't even really related to that, she just took advantage of a bunch of people killing each other over and over to revive the spider god with her (unexplained?) time loop powers.

After the excellent buildup of the rest of the game, I was bummed things went in the weird non-committal way they did. Honestly felt like they switched writers partway through.

Complaints out of the way, I still absolutely adored the reading experience and powered through the last 10 hours today. Really looking forward to Kemco/amphibian's next domestic VN release.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished, and I *really* liked it for the most part.

The first three routes were absolutely enthralling. They all had their own flavors of mystery, and I was excited for what the route cleanups were leading up to and implying.

Then they just kind of mushed the whole mysticism and conspiracy plot lines into a single thread, and I felt it didn't really work. If they had leaned heavier on one or the other, the landing would've probably felt smoother.

The sheep being a mascot character also didn't really land for me, considering stakes at the time and its importance to the story overall. Just before the scene where it appeared, the game had mentioned delusion, and I thought that's where it was going, with the giant spider, mascot sheep, and on the true path, the sheep attacks. But nope, turned out it was just a member of the Raging Loop-universe Speedwagon Foundation or something. Kind of a bummer.

Also, if I'm not misunderstanding, was there any real reason for the Feast to be constructed the way it was? It seemed like an *absurdly* complex way to get a bunch of country bumpkins to murder each other. The Uematsu stuff wasn't even really related to that, she just took advantage of a bunch of people killing each other over and over to revive the spider god with her (unexplained?) time loop powers.

After the excellent buildup of the rest of the game, I was bummed things went in the weird non-committal way they did. Honestly felt like they switched writers partway through.

Complaints out of the way, I still absolutely adored the reading experience and powered through the last 10 hours today. Really looking forward to Kemco/amphibian's next domestic VN release.

Have you gone through the game again for the new scenes, and the postgame stories?

It's all a little hit or miss, but I thought it was largely interesting enough that it was worth the time it took.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Apologies for the big bump but just wondering if there was any impressions of the game performance on PS4?
I just managed to find a physical copy for a stupidly cheap price, almost suspiciously so, there's nothing wrong with it on ps4 is there?

Hexa

Oct 25, 2017
Apologies for the big bump but just wondering if there was any impressions of the game performance on PS4?
I just managed to find a physical copy for a stupidly cheap price, almost suspiciously so, there's nothing wrong with it on ps4 is there?

I played on PS4 Pro and don't remember any technical issues at all including minor ones. I mean, it is a VN and one on the low end side of things technically even there. I'm not sure what performance issues there could even be. I didn't encounter any glitches or bugs either.

ImboSlice

Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys!
Just started this - and very intrigued so far

I got to a point, where weird messages with up and down arrows show up - is this a bug? Normal? I'm so confused. I can't interact with it.

ImboSlice

Nov 30, 2017
So, weird messages aside, that I still don't understand...

God damn, this game has its hooks in me. I'm on the third route now (I think?) and absolutely fascinated.
Have some suspicions on where this might be heading, but some of them go in wildly different directions...

As others have pointed out, it is SO refreshing to have a protagonist, that can think for himself, handles situations well and has a plan.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
A friend of mine and I finished the game for the first time last night (so no Revelation content). That was really entertaining from start to finish and we really enjoyed all of the twists and turns. To be honest, I had this game sitting on my shelf for a long while and I'm kind of mad at myself for not playing it until now, but it's a perfect Halloween game regardless.

I'm going to try to find time to play through the Revelation content and the Extra stories. I don't know if I can do it all before Halloween, but it definitely has its hooks in me.

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished reading it, liked it for the most part apart for the final route which left me a bit perplexed about the thing as a whole. I'll read the extras and hidden revelation mode before my final judgement, but some of the stuff in the final stretch was a bit confusing / stretched my suspension of disbelief a bit too much.

beezer

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry for necro comment!
Just started it on NS, reached the first key and loving it so far. Wanted to ask: are estimated 30-50 hours only for first run or is it how long it takes to fully complete?

Hexa

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for necro comment!
Just started it on NS, reached the first key and loving it so far. Wanted to ask: are estimated 30-50 hours only for first run or is it how long it takes to fully complete?

It'll depends on reading speed, but I would say 30-35 is about how long it'll take to get to the true ending. And then the post-game stuff is another 10 or so hours.