• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
Deserved for R6S, for me it's the best MP game of this generation hands down. Taking a hiatus now but I'll come back to it really soon

Wildlands seems to be gaining popularity over time, so might give it a try if they have another free weekend. For those who have played it, how does it compare to The Division?

VoidPlot

Nov 1, 2017
Love me some siege. Bought Ying last night and she is great ! My boy and I (he plays fuse) just flash and fuse bomb the synergy is top notch

biRdy

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Denver
Bought Wildlands during the 50% gold promotion. So far I think it's been worth it, especially if you have someone to play co op with.

SkyMasterson

Oct 28, 2017
Siege is undoubtedly is, and will be Ubisoft's definitive game this generation.
and yet, they still will not invest in updating the game to support 4k on consoles...

Unacceptable. They even have 4k support for The Division and For Honor.

That game is an absolute cash cow for them. I just don't understand Ubi sometimes.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
and yet, they still will not invest in updating the game to support 4k on consoles...

Unacceptable. They even have 4k support for The Division and For Honor.

That game is an absolute cash cow for them. I just don't understand Ubi sometimes.

Uh well for starters, The Division and For Honor don't run at 60 FPS on consoles. Siege does.

Siege is also a game with instadeath mechanics, and giving certain players a resolution boost allows them to see distant details better and thus provides a clear tactical advantage.

I'm not saying they shouldn't patch for Pro/One X though. As a Pro owner I'd love some of the extra GPU power to be put towards Lighting FX, AA, and even AF.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
It has earned it.
Most unique shooter made this gen easily simply because every round is truly different as you can remodel the map to your own liking. There are many games that claimed "every encounter is different" when all they mean is that they provide 2-3 options to pick from unlike Siege.