• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually a new number. Was 35 million at E3.

rainbow407sc4q.png

Source: https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/...1 fy19 final_tcm99-339598_tcm99-196733-32.pdf

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Good. Now make a great T-Hunt again.
Most fun i ever had in Vegas 1 and 2. It's okay in Siege but they can do much better. Everything is made with compet. MP in mind.

Oct 25, 2017
Good. Now make a great T-Hunt again.
Most fun i ever had in Vegas 1 and 2. It's okay in Siege but they can do much better. Everything is made with compet. MP in mind.
Yeah, that's one thing I never got. They could have scripted and polished to hell and back T-Hunt missions every season, but they don't. One of their missed opportunities.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its such a good game. And the support has been amazing.

I know they have been copying a lot of good things from CSGO lately, especially the e-sports (eat a dick Paul Chaloner) scene but I hope they copy the main idea of CSGO of just having this game be a service.

I dont need a sequel. For a couple of years at least. Give me a Year 4 and Year 5 season pass.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Its such a good game. And the support has been amazing.

I know they have been copying a lot of good things from CSGO lately, especially the e-sports (eat a dick Paul Chaloner) scene but I hope they copy the main idea of CSGO of just having this game be a service.

I dont need a sequel. For a couple of years at least. Give me a Year 4 and Year 5 season pass.

Ubi has talked about how this game will run for 10 years. You'll see a new SKU when next-gen consoles come out, but it'll be the same game.

Hurting Bomb

Oct 28, 2017
I love competitive FPS but I cannot get on with this.

I find it really boring, everybody camping around one room hard aiming at a door is frustrating.

Fair play to Ubisoft though, I didn't expect this level of success.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Congrats well deserved! Release a great game and compliment it with great post-launch support, this is what you get for it (in best case scenario).