• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| And so it is, that Ash seeketh Ember Rise

Oct 25, 2017
I never argued they can't be played in ranked/unranked and I have been able to so far. Especially Goyo. I find it easier to get them in ranked since they are no vote kick options and teammates are relatively easy going compared to casual. I did have one game with the other team banning the new ops but so far it hasn't been much of an issue. Not many going Amaru compared to Goyo. In the past I have issues with picking new ops in casual as a season drops that turns into a tk fest or vote kick. Unranked is a life saver in that I can avoid casual completely.

Oct 27, 2017
i think i'll start trying out unranked. i've never played ranked in siege solely because i find it lame that it plasters your w/l and k/d on your profile permanently while ranks are wiped seasonally. i just don't like things that exist to give ammunition to shitty people in a match.

i'm enjoying them more than last season's. no brand new map, but there is a remake of kanal.
It doesn’t show any stats in a ranked match though, until the end when it shows your rank. Except your level but that doesn’t mean anything.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Spain

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
The banning new operators in ranked conversation in this thread seems weirdly heated for what it is. Yes the paid pass plus people banning the ops seems a bit off. But no it doesn't seem to happen very much, and it's a 1 week situation anyway. With the operators being on TTS for 3 weeks, and picks and bans including them during the year pass exclusivity period, it's clear that the year pass is little to no value at this point. My guess is year pass players will get the full battle pass for Y4S4 thrown in for free, and then Y5 will ditch the year pass system in favor of full battle pass, and operators being available day one for everyone via renown or r6 credits. Continuing with the current model and slapping a battle pass on top of it makes no sense.

Its too long to twitch clip but everyone should take 5 mins of your day and watch this round that ad9m just played this shit blew my mind

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/482523229?t=7h26m
Not that it wasn't a good round or anything but what in particular blew your mind? Also the sound is muted for 90 percent of it which detracts as I would have liked to have heard the calls.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Not that it wasn't a good round or anything but what in particular blew your mind? Also the sound is muted for 90 percent of it which detracts as I would have liked to have heard the calls.
Ah I didn't realize the sound would be muted in the VOD, that absolutely ruins the clip damn, sorry. It was basically him on-the-fly calling how to avoid being spawn peaked, he was Babe Ruthing his approach in the first 2 minutes, literally calling the office peeker before he even saw/kill him.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Spain

Oct 26, 2017
Played 8 games today. 3 wins. 1 loss. 3 ddos resulting in no game. 1 ddos resulting in a loss and 30 minute abandon sanction. The previous couple of sessions weren't bad but tonight was a shitshow. At least I had an excellent round of PUBG afterwards.

Oct 26, 2017
almost 25k and that new operator spider girl is looking nice, should I unlock her?
Hard to say, what other operators are you missing? Do you plan on going hard at ranked or are you more of a casual/unranked kind of player? As of right now I think she's a little meme-tier. They need to make her gadget quieter or something. I'd have a hard time justifying bringing her on most attacks. There are some interesting rushes she can do, but some of the more useful stuff like getting into Chalet's trophy room from the garage side are already kind of played out.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hard to say, what other operators are you missing? Do you plan on going hard at ranked or are you more of a casual/unranked kind of player? As of right now I think she's a little meme-tier. They need to make her gadget quieter or something. I'd have a hard time justifying bringing her on most attacks. There are some interesting rushes she can do, but some of the more useful stuff like getting into Chalet's trophy room from the garage side are already kind of played out.
I'm also missing nokk, dokkaebi, lion, maverick, finka, gridlock and ying. i'm more of a casual i find the ambient on ranked pretty toxic at times

Oct 26, 2017
I'm also missing nokk, dokkaebi, lion, maverick, finka, gridlock and ying. i'm more of a casual i find the ambient on ranked pretty toxic at times
Do you have all the defenders? Out of that bunch I find Dokkaebi to be the most fun to play. The ACOG DMR paired with the CZWhatever has you covered for any combat situation. And now you get frags. And you annoy the shit out of defenders with the calls and hacked cameras. As opposed to Amaru where you try go up a hatch or through a window and hope nobody happens to be right there to collect the free kill. Though getting on site quickly and spraying everyone down with that LMG can be fun too. Maybe in casual she's a bit more viable than she is in Gold/Plat.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Do you have all the defenders? Out of that bunch I find Dokkaebi to be the most fun to play. The ACOG DMR paired with the CZWhatever has you covered for any combat situation. And now you get frags. And you annoy the shit out of defenders with the calls and hacked cameras. As opposed to Amaru where you try go up a hatch or through a window and hope nobody happens to be right there to collect the free kill. Though getting on site quickly and spraying everyone down with that LMG can be fun too. Maybe in casual she's a bit more viable than she is in Gold/Plat.

On def side I'm missing Mira, Maestro, Mozzie, clash, Ela, Goyo, Vigil, Kaid and Warden(the useless).

I was eyeing Mira for a long time and Maestro. But I my previous unlocks were all defenders so I was thinking of an attacker this time. I was annoyed many times by dokkaebi but never really thought of unlocking her.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
god the kanal rework is so good. it might be the best map in the game currently.

these new ops and this new update have reinvigorated my love of this game after a real long slump these last few updates.

OG Kush

Oct 25, 2017
Mira, Maestro, Mozzie are all good picks. Even Kaid and Goyo for more situational use.
god the kanal rework is so good. it might be the best map in the game currently.

these new ops and this new update have reinvigorated my love of this game after a real long slump these last few updates.
I've yet to play it (haven't played R6 for at nearly 6 months... was getting stale needed a break) but Outback is great and the changes on Kafe seem good. So past 3 maps have been good, hope they keep it up. There have definitely been some duds in the past.