• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I got Dokibae! Didn't realize she doesn't have an automatic primary. :/ Are her sidearms good or out of control?

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Dokkaebi is probably the character I have the most aces with. M14 has good power, and range. The SMG is wild to control but it's my panic weapon and so with hipfire and a semi-close distance I've pulled headshots out of thin air with it.

If you have all the operators it should give you 25k but it's bugged. Otherwise they're giving out a free operator.

A shame they couldn't give us an elite of something.

I think it only gives DLC Operators too. Cuz years ago I bought the Starter edition on Steam, you know, before we knew how bad it was and stuff lol. And anyway, all these years later I still haven't unlocked certain base-game ops (despite having ample renown which I usually spend on Alpha packs instead.) Er, anyway the holiday pack won't lemme redeem it for a base-game op, only "convert" which I assume is the 25K.

I'm still missing Pulse, Chanka, Glaz, Blitz, Bandit, Monty, and Doc.

Ripperonis.

Also getting lengedary skins in Alpha Packs seems excessively rare, but I didn't just manage this. I managed to get a dupe Legendary. (Some bird skin for Blackbeard's SCAR.) Owwwwwy. That's like good luck for triggering a legendary twice, but wrong luck at the same time.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay glad to see I'm not the only one that has a bugged holiday pack. I'm like wtf do I do with this thing?!

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dokkaebi is probably the character I have the most aces with. M14 has good power, and range. The SMG is wild to control but it's my panic weapon and so with hipfire and a semi-close distance I've pulled headshots out of thin air with it.

I think it only gives DLC Operators too. Cuz years ago I bought the Starter edition on Steam, you know, before we knew how bad it was and stuff lol. And anyway, all these years later I still haven't unlocked certain base-game ops (despite having ample renown which I usually spend on Alpha packs instead.) Er, anyway the holiday pack won't lemme redeem it for a base-game op, only "convert" which I assume is the 25K.

Ripperonis.

Also getting lengedary skins in Alpha Packs seems excessively rare, but I didn't just manage this. I managed to get a dupe Legendary. (Some bird skin for Blackbeard's SCAR.) Owwwwwy. That's like good luck for triggering a legendary twice, but wrong luck at the same time.
I mean...25k is enough to buy 2 base game ops no?

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Don't disrespect the M14
Well, I haven't tried it yet!

Ripperonis.

^^^^What they said. 25K gets you get two OPs in your stocking!

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm...

unknown.png

leprabox

Banned
Aug 6, 2018
Got my diamond rank yesterday. So many ping abusers and mouse players on ps4 higher ranks, it's insane. Feels so good to beat them, tho.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
SiegeEra, help me. I REALLY want to get into Siege. I kinda love it in principle but haven't played much. I own the standard edition on Xbox. The complete edition is £28 on the Xbox store at the moment (should be £95.90). Should I just buy that? That includes the Year 1,2 and 3 characters right? That seems super cheap? Cheaper than buying the Year 1 and 2 passes and the Year 3 characters separately.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SiegeEra, help me. I REALLY want to get into Siege. I kinda love it in principle but haven't played much. I own the standard edition on Xbox. The complete edition is £28 on the Xbox store at the moment (should be £95.90). Should I just buy that? That includes the Year 1,2 and 3 characters right? That seems super cheap? Cheaper than buying the Year 1 and 2 passes and the Year 3 characters separately.
If it works, that's a steal

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit

Yeah I just looked at the listing. You get everyone and no need to unlock the base game characters as well. Time to jump back in.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Did they fix the Christmas pack yet? I assume most are out on vacation so I don't if any progress was made. I've been trying to finish Red Dead.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
People who get angry because you can't defuse a plant are the worst. I'm in a team with a 4 stack doing my job...and they get angry because I cannot insta headshot 2 players in an advantageous position. Defusing a bomb that's planted in the top floor of cafe is almost impossible because attackers can see my whole body while I can only see half of their head...what chance do I have? lol

Maybe not die and let them plant in the first place ? yea that'd be nice

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, America servers are better, on EU server i got placed at cooper, people dont talk, tk etc etc, on US server i had much better experience..

And i hope in the end of the season they gave me the Plat Charm tho xd
Indeed, US servers are far better than EU in terms of communication. People in EU servers are also (I want to say unintentionally) rude at times perhaps because they do not realise the tone they talk in due to not being english speakers. In US the worst you'll get is a mic abuser who makes weird noises and screams or talk shit on text chat which is easy to ignore by turning it off. In EU they'll use mic to communicate their dissatisfaction.

Got my diamond rank yesterday. So many ping abusers and mouse players on ps4 higher ranks, it's insane. Feels so good to beat them, tho.
This is why I gave up playing on PS4. On PC I'm like average to above average but atleast it's a level playing field.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yesterday Valve released the stats for 36 million controller users on Steam, and R6 Siege is among the most popular games to be used with an Xbone controller.

Yea. that's me lol, but I didn't realize so many others as well! Gotta look for them people who can actually do 360's! Can't do a 360 with a mouse. :p

Kormora

Nov 7, 2017
A industry friend of mine spoiled me the next ops

The next operators are called Mozzie and Gridlock. Australian ops.

Gridlock is an attacker and he puts down a red web tracker that when defenders runs into it they get damaged and it makes noise

Mozzie is defender and she puts down a device that when the enemy drones go into it, she can take control of it and use them

also he told me season 2 will have the map Kanal reworked.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
I hope the Kanal rework is more like Clubhouse than Hereford Base. Kanal's almost a competitive map. It's not fully balanced, but it doesn't need a full-on remake.

I still think they should add Hereford 1 back to casual since it's basically a different map.