• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still haven't tried the new guys. In fact I just barely found out about them. Basically an attacking Vigil it looks like lol.

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Well played this new ranked and somehow played five matches in a row as attacker and lost every match becuase it's so weighted to the team that is on defense first, playing solo is going to be a nightmare this coming season, I don't think I will bother.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
how would you guys feel about the title

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Phantom Sight In-Birth Exe: Late[st]
speak now or forever hold your peace

we're about halfway

and a new season's here

and I'm tired of there not being spaces between "|OT|"

it's time

and what time is it?

it's the Hollow Night Phantom Sight

Reverie and Invite.

and...

[7days Immortal]

Unreal BLACK THINGS.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
listen

we all agree Siege has been anime for a long time, right?

we might as well make it official with a title homaging anime

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like three round rotations either. At the low ranks I play at people don't reinforce basic walls properly and/or probably are not on mic. So it's like oh shit no one reinforced train or got Club pill box while I was getting hatches or whatever.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
Man i fucking hate bomb. I wish secure area was able to be in the new ranked. Yes i know I'm a weener but i just have way more fun playing secure area

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Going bomb only basically killed my hype for new Ranked. I loved pick and ban but I want to play secure and hostage sometimes too. They need to stop treating Ranked like it's practice for pro league.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
r6sfreeweekend.jpg

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
CoreRoss hasn't posted a video on the R6 Quarantine leak so it's 100% real because he doesn't report on leaks he has an NDA on.

Nov 18, 2017
CoreRoss hasn't posted a video on the R6 Quarantine leak so it's 100% real because he doesn't report on leaks he has an NDA on.

If it's based around Outbreak they'll need to have completely reworked the shooting mechanics, because Siege shooting does not work in a fast-paced Doom style game. This was the central flaw with Outbreak.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
If it's based around Outbreak they'll need to have completely reworked the shooting mechanics, because Siege shooting does not work in a fast-paced Doom style game. This was the central flaw with Outbreak.

I think the shooting itself is fine. They just need to make ADS quick and hipfire more viable since it's PvE. They should also also make it so that all operators are 3 speed. No reason to have 1 speed operators against AI, zombies or humans.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
The community for Siege is unbelievably toxic and I've played League and OW.

Yup, though reverse friendly fire has made solo queue significantly more bearable.

Can't wait for new Kafe and then new Kanal. Wish they were doing more than one rework at a time, though, so they can remove garbage like New Hereford. Would love a more compact Tower dropped back into the ranked rotation.

synic

Oct 27, 2017
NJ
I'm tempted to try Siege out but I've heard they the community is less than kind to new players. What should I expect going in?

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to try Siege out but I've heard they the community is less than kind to new players. What should I expect going in?
I just passed 200 hours (not the most by any means, but it's the most hours in one game I've ever had) and I still get tilted by other players. FWIW, it's the only online multi game I play I like it so much.
I suggest muting the other team as soon as a match starts every game. The bad that comes from there far outweighs the occasional "good play" compliment. Don't worry about muting teammates if they are asses. Muting audio only goes one way so you can still make calls to the team if you want. Stick to casual or newcomer playlist for a while and you can leave games without penalty in those modes.

The game is really incredible and worth playing. Great gunplay and teamwork/gadjet interactions, and all the destruction make it a one of a kind game. When people are kind and making good calls it elevates it even more.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
New season starting soon and they won't have Clash, shields, claymores in, and droppshotting is back again. Woof. Maybe shields will stay gone until the new glass versions are released.

New season isn't going to have fixes for the glitches? Haven't they been out of commission for a month or so now?

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I was wrong. They will be back with a "partial fix" and then a "complete fix" will come later in the season. Weird way to describe that in their blog.

Yeah that is odd. Don't care about deployable shields (and Clash is awful so hopefully she is permabanned in ranked) but some maps are crazy unbalanced towards defenders if you can't place claymores.

Looks like Twitch is one mid-season patch away from losing Acog lol

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I like the Dostoviesky, nice redesign retains the spirits and improved quite a bit.

First match nook out of nowhere just gun down 3 members of my team including me, damn is mini CAV

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I was playing ranked. First match of the season. We lost two rounds, won once, then it was time to switch sides. A couple of seconds after we spawned, all of us began to lag like shit. Pings got super high and one by one people from our side kept disconnecting from the servers until all of us were out. Wtf is this?

Oct 29, 2017
I was playing ranked. First match of the season. We lost two rounds, won once, then it was time to switch sides. A couple of seconds after we spawned, all of us began to lag like shit. Pings got super high and one by one people from our side kept disconnecting from the servers until all of us were out. Wtf is this?
Same thing happened to me on Xbox. My ping was in the 1,000 after that I was disconnected from the game.

Never seen that before

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

https://twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/1138223069426790401

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realise they added new achievements. I just got a trophy for 5 DMR kills on T-Hunt.

I think they've replaced some of them, these are my 'locked' achievements, some of which I've done but haven't triggered as unlocked (probably because I haven't booted the game since the new update). I remember there were a couple I never thought I'd get, like the 100 rounds as a defender on T-Hunt and the Article 5 one, but they're gone now.

QKzi0i7.png