• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

cna2tig4wfh31.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
After running a couple of quick t-hunts on new Kanal... I think I'm going to like it. They seem to have found a good spot for the rework where it looks and feels like a remaster, but it's not a wtf remake like Hereford. I'm not entirely sure the container ship needed to become a submarine but fuck it, whatever! The Kafe rework was good too but it didn't really feel like we were getting a new map. Part of that of course is that Kafe has been in ranked the whole time whereas Kanal has been out for 2 years. Looking forward to see what they do with Theme Park.

I'm also really excited to hear about the plan for Year 5. Day 1 next-gen Xbox 2/PS5 ports? Back to new maps or are we on to more reworks? What's up with the battle pass? Are they seriously going to run those once a season along with having the yearly pass for the operators?

Amaru's gadget is pretty fun as well. I'm sure people will come up with some crazy rushes with it. Though I don't know if people rushing in and clearing out the site or dying in the first 30 seconds every round is good gameplay. I've seen stupider and stupider play lately on Xbox especially and Amaru is gonna give the stupids a whole new way to die instantly. You know the guys. They have some rush play they're married to with Ash, whether they have drone intel or not, and they're perfectly happy to make the whole match about whether their rushes work.

mf.luder

Oct 28, 2017
I mean I'm excited to hear about it whenever they reveal it, and I'm pondering next-gen ports which I would hope are coming.

Ahhhhhhh. I was going to say, they let the cat out of the bag a little early. I was talking about this with my squadmate the other night. Hoping for next to zero load times, good FPS and other quality of life upgrades in a backwards compatible patch.

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
RANK RESTRICTION

We will be implementing a limit to the MMR gap between party members. There cannot be a bigger gap than 1000 MMR between the players with highest and lowest MMR in the squad in order to play Ranked. Players can check their squad members' MMR in the Side Panel Profile.

GOOOOOOD

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

Last edited:

Sophie

Oct 28, 2017
Still sad I can't dip my toes into ranked due to a super shitty internet connection. Everyone I play with are in NA so I always have to host, and it's still really bad for me lag-wise. But at the same time it's probably for the best. EU Siege is y i k e s already in casual.

CC149er

Dec 31, 2018
Ubisoft added a lot of grenades to random operators lately. Seems to tie into that season 4 operator who's going to give Jäger "competition."

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, new Kanal isn't all that bad like the Hereford rework was. It still has the same general layout and some areas are pretty well designed like the new basement where boat house used to be. As expected they added more flanking routes but at least they are clear and pretty watchable color coded stairwells as opposed to the endless maze of rooms/hallways like Villa or new Hereford.

snackshack

Oct 30, 2017
Let's say I wanted to get into Siege (completely new player), would I be able to find some people to play with in the discord? I don't know anyone that plays Siege. edit: discord seems kinda dead. oof.

Last edited:

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Amongst Siege's gimmick maps, Tower actually has a really good gimmick! The fact that the map has no run-outs or spawnpeeks makes it totally unique and fun to play, lots of unorthodox ways to approach the map for both attackers and defenders. It's not as balanced as Theme Park, but at least it's fun. If you deleted the CEO office site and made rappelling in more viable (i.e. worth the risk of insta-die), it would be a B-tier ranked map.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You can just buy the season packs of operators in the op unlock screen. The price might get lowered when the patch hits though with the changes.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Man, sometimes I wish Ubisoft played casual solo on PS4 and see how fucking toxic it truly is. It gets worse every fucking season.

Hopefully the unranked playlist becomes a good place for less stressful/sweaty players looking to play as a team and not endless memeing and toxicity.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
Do these uniform bundles, like the new Moz/Gridlock bundle come and go or will it be there indefinitely? I want to buy at least one with reknown, but I'm getting very low because they keep releasing bundles that I actually like.

Ruusteri

Jan 9, 2018
Finland
Wait, the new operators have recycled weapons AGAIN? What is wrong with Ubisoft?

"They are some extremely simple reasons we haven't added new weapons to the game." said Remy.
"The simplest is that there are now, if i'm not mistaken, there are more than 80 unique guns in the game at this point. Now, we're getting to a point where finding new weapons that we can legally adapt for the game is getting tough. We nearly have a complete list."

Oct 27, 2017
They are no excuses.

Weapons take a lot of space and the game is already huge, plus it's costly and difficult to get licenses for weapons

I know we have been used to have new weapons each season, but there are already a huge number of them in the game.

We'll see how long before we get new ones

Battlefield 4 says hi. Even then, they could work on more attachments instead.

CC149er

Dec 31, 2018
Next season is called Operation Ember Rise. The only info I was given for S4 is "Jager will have competition".

Well all we have is the concept art which is legit, but I'm sure the Major will show off more, or I might be given some actual pics.
Your buddy ever give you more info information on what's coming out in season 4? That new Jäger type of operator sounds dope.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Amongst Siege's gimmick maps, Tower actually has a really good gimmick! The fact that the map has no run-outs or spawnpeeks makes it totally unique and fun to play, lots of unorthodox ways to approach the map for both attackers and defenders. It's not as balanced as Theme Park, but at least it's fun. If you deleted the CEO office site and made rappelling in more viable (i.e. worth the risk of insta-die), it would be a B-tier ranked map.

Towers alright,

Atleast its not skyscraper, the definitive worst map ;p

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get why new weapons are somehow a selling point, llike, there are so many weapons that barely see play already, you can simply make different loadout options of existing weapons and still see weapons you've probably never played with