• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CC149er

Dec 31, 2018
Well that was the message I got. Maybe he made a mistake with the translation? I've read some reddit threads and they think she should be called Nokken. I'm not Danish though so I have no idea about the accuracy.

Well according to PCGamer's article their source says
it'll involve grapple hooks.
Huh.

He has claimed to me he knows some of the gadgets for next year ops as well, but they're all way too early and everything is subject to change.
Has your Ubi friend sent some screenshots over to you of the two new operators in game or anything? Curious about that "cute operator" lol, thanks!

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
That Asian r6 leaker put up test footage of the cute OP. No idea how he would get that unless he created it to show the idea. She didn't seem cute either, just paint across the eyes like the Black Swan movie. I'm still curious, but that leaker has me confused how they have such early info.

Ligh7ninG

Feb 3, 2019
That Asian r6 leaker put up test footage of the cute OP. No idea how he would get that unless he created it to show the idea. She didn't seem cute either, just paint across the eyes like the Black Swan movie. I'm still curious, but that leaker has me confused how they have such early info.
That footage he posted was from some fan concept a few months ago (Source) since the gadget from it shares a resemblance with the leaked S3 operator. Also, I think the word "cute" was used to describe the S2 Danish operator rather than any others.

CC149er

Dec 31, 2018
That footage he posted was from some fan concept a few months ago (Source) since the gadget from it shares a resemblance with the leaked S3 operator. Also, I think the word "cute" was used to describe the S2 Danish operator rather than any others.
Huh that's strange but thanks for the twitter link. That concept in that link does tie in pretty close to the S3 operator leak. And yeah I'm just confused on how a Danish Frogmen could be "cute" like I believe the leaker 100% I just want to see how Ubi pulled it off.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Is the ricochet for team killing still coming to the game? I thought it would of been out last patch update.

Morgan Park

Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 3, 2018
Well that was the message I got. Maybe he made a mistake with the translation? I've read some reddit threads and they think she should be called Nokken. I'm not Danish though so I have no idea about the accuracy.

Well according to PCGamer's article their source says
it'll involve grapple hooks.
Huh.

He has claimed to me he knows some of the gadgets for next year ops as well, but they're all way too early and everything is subject to change.

Hi! Author of the PCG story here. You must have a pretty inside source haha.

Morgan Park

Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 3, 2018
It's still in the testing phase. It was on the TS. Not sure if it's still there since I play on console.

Don't expect anything until next season I would guess.

Reverse Friendly Fire might be even more interesting by the time it finally releases. The latest TTS adds a rule that activates RFF after doing a certain amount of team damage, not just kills.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Casual as been pretty good this season, but I thought I'd try some ranked and still ended up with leavers and the same junk as casual. More people trying to strat and on mics more though.
Reverse Friendly Fire might be even more interesting by the time it finally releases. The latest TTS adds a rule that activates RFF after doing a certain amount of team damage, not just kills.
Oh good, that's the way it should be. Prevents impacts and lusion taking you down to one bar and having no consequence.

SayonB12M

Feb 19, 2019
He sent me their correct names. I'll spoil tag for people who don't want to know anything about the new ops and S3 tease.

"The Danish Frogman attack operator is called Nökk while the Secret Service defence operator is called Warden.

Here's a vague description of them: Warden looks exactly as you'd imagine for Secret Service, has the suit and tie plus kevlar while Nökk looks extremely cute and will probably will be a new fan favorite.

For a Season 3 tease: Defenders will now have a good reason to reinforce hatches on the same floor as them hehe"

I'll pester him to send me their pics if he can. I wanna see what Nokk looks like especially. I'm not too sure what his S3 tease means. Changes to reinforcements?
Op
Has your Ubi friend sent some screenshots over to you of the two new operators in game or anything? Curious about that "cute operator" lol, thanks!

Kormora do you got some leaks? Maybe op icons or what weapons they have?

Last edited:

CC149er

Dec 31, 2018
Op

Kormora do you got some leaks? Maybe op icons or what weapons they have?
This was posted on Reddit a few weeks ago but this is fishy because the user deleted His/Her account but this is the only "leak" we got so far for their loadout. Hopefully Kormora can confirm or put this leak to rest.

Danish attacker girl: IM Galil & new variant of Blackbeard's SCAR with a special scope that can't be removed

Says her only counter is Mute

Secondary gadgets are breaching charges/claymore

Secret service man: P90SD with another new scope, KSG-12 Shotgun, & a HK-54

Secondary Gadgets: Impact grenades/Barb wire

Also supposedly Gridlock is losing a Trax Stinger leaving her with 2

This user also stated that with this new operator coming it influenced the recent change with Ying's Candelas.

Again this was posted by a Reddit user that deleted his account but the post got a lot of attention so it could be legit. Just have to wait and see for either Kormora here or official sources.

Last edited:

SayonB12M

Feb 19, 2019
This was posted on Reddit a few weeks ago but this is fishy because the user deleted His/Her account but this is the only "leak" we got so far for their loadout. Hopefully Kormora can confirm or put this leak to rest.

Danish attacker girl: IM Galil & new variant of Blackbeard's SCAR with a special scope that can't be removed

Says her only counter is Mute

Secondary gadgets are breaching charges/claymore

Secret service man: P90SD with another new scope, KSG-12 Shotgun, & a HK-54

Secondary Gadgets: Impact grenades/Barb wire

Also supposedly Gridlock is losing a Trax Stinger leaving her with 2

This user also stated that with this new operator coming it influenced the recent change with Ying's Candelas.

Again this was posted by a Reddit user that deleted his account but the post got a lot of attention so it could be legit. Just have to wait and see for either Kormora here or official sources.
But that was fake, right? Well, let's hope that kormora can confirm this then.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

https://youtu.be/xeJ6g6WQ-FE

https://youtu.be/3niJyoiSR_M

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-348283-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/bhas4h/introducing_the_bug_hunter_program/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/bh8882/found_this_drone_spot_on_house/

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4946163/r6s?upid=CE18FF7D-62AA-4B08-B6C3-C6932C2DD380

ltcm9ch16hu21.jpg

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
I like the kaid Aug buff, it's weird that video doesn't really take into account it's recoil (or lack of) though. For an smg it's a laser similar to the ump, so it just being a tad less damage than the smg average is pretty acceptable.

I'm not on board with idea of putting tdm into siege as proposed in the survey. I think it'd just split the player base and reinforce bad habits. If they want something people can practice real siege game play in a more inviting environment I think a better idea would be a different playlist with some reworked mechanics for new players. Similar to demolition mode in csgo easing players into the traditional defuse mode. Cut off the maps into only one site and disable flanks, put people on set operators that are basic fundamental roles like thermite and thatcher and have them drill the basic siege gameplay.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Man playing this game with my group of idiot friends is the most fun I've had in gaming in actual years

Nov 18, 2017
I was out for most of Y3 and I was vocal about it, but this season has been a blast.

This could be my game of the forever, it's just the perfect game to chill out to at the end of the day.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I haven't played this game in about two weeks. Decided to hop back to try and get that Frost super 90 challenge done and it's been so terrible. Late joins, team kills, unbalanced teams, smurfs, quits... I love this game, I really do. Been playing it since day 1. But man, it's frustrating me more than I'm having fun nowadays.

Oct 26, 2017
I was against RFF, and really on PC I still am, ban/forgive is all I really want. But a few hours of solo queue on my Xbox was just awful. I hope RFF helps.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I play almost exclusively in a stack of 3-5, so we're always the majority in a match. So by and large troll TKing from randoms isn't a big issue for me. That said my friends and I like to troll TK each other sometimes and I hope RFF doesn't effect my ability to chuck C4 bricks at them when they upset me.

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
Just played a game since the RFF is live. Absolutely beautiful!

Opposition team was somehow trying the RFF but in a ranked game. They got what they deserved