• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
There is no reason to nerf Mozzie. Echo gets two cloaked drones that he doesn't need to capture, can hop on the ceiling, deny plants, stop thermite, or just set up easy frags for teammates, and he gets an ACOG.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mozzie? If anyone is too strong it's Gridlock. Mozzie is good but he fulfills a role that is not that different to several other attackers. Obviously mobile intel is better than valk cams but...echo does it too, with no effort unlike Moz who is going to get worse and worse as people get better with their drones. Obviously he can still just cut off crucial intel routes so it's got that pseudo-mute jammer impact on top but..eh.

His gun *IS* fucking fantastic though.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
So, my weekly club challenges are stuck.. a couple of the "win x rounds with x agency" type challenges. Is there any known way to fix this and get them to complete?

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
So, my weekly club challenges are stuck.. a couple of the "win x rounds with x agency" type challenges. Is there any known way to fix this and get them to complete?
There seems to be a delay right now with when they show in the Club app.

Happening to me with the drones but they are there's later when I check back.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/az5rj3/my_favorite_part_of_defending_on_outback/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/ayxfi5/1032_elo_loss/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/az5no1/they_buffed_recruit/

lol

t75blruu04l21.jpg

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
You might be right if enough people complain but I don't think there's much actual reason for it due to what TheYanger said. Other defenders are significantly more reliable in terms of utility. In that way, his gun being great makes sense.
I don't mind Mozzie at all mate. Just wait until the babies in the Pro League starts crying and then they'll nerf

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Got gifted a copy of this a few weeks ago and been playing on and off with muh boys between games of Apex and it took me a while to come around on it, but I think this might actually be the best multiplayer shooter I've ever played. I'm a dogshit FPS player so the lethal TTK and all the gadgetry means I can contribute even tho I've got suckass aim whereas I drag ass most games of Apex cause it takes me a hundred years to kill anybody.

Really goddamned hard to learn the maps in this game tho. I get so mad when defenders spawn peak and kill me before I can get near the house or whatever.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Got gifted a copy of this a few weeks ago and been playing on and off with muh boys between games of Apex and it took me a while to come around on it, but I think this might actually be the best multiplayer shooter I've ever played. I'm a dogshit FPS player so the lethal TTK and all the gadgetry means I can contribute even tho I've got suckass aim whereas I drag ass most games of Apex cause it takes me a hundred years to kill anybody.

Really goddamned hard to learn the maps in this game tho. I get so mad when defenders spawn peak and kill me before I can get near the house or whatever.
Hey welcome to the fam! Siege is very punishing but once you have map knowledge and get comfortable with a couple of operators you'll have a blast

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong

Welcome to the fold! It does have a pretty crazy learning curve, but if you're playing with mates, having a laugh and not taking it too seriously then it's a blast. Just play to your strengths, I don't have reliably deadshot aim so I rely pretty heavily on shotguns and getting up close and personal!

Nov 18, 2017
Honestly, all these leaks about Year 4 sound straight-up incredible and exactly what I want from the game.

Training mode is much needed.
Terrorist based event is long overdue.
MGS/Predator stealth suit operator. I love this, Siege already feels like a near-future MGS style PvP game. The physics reminds me of the tanker from MGS2. I couldn't be happier with this leak and they will be my new main if true.
Proximity alarm has been requested for a while.
These would be great additions.

It seems like they're listening and bringing Siege back to what made it so successful Y2 & 3. Burnt Horizon is shaping up to be my favourite season since White Noise.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still salty I have to buy the original operators even though I bought the ultimate edition, but I need people to play with.

I'm on PC and my uplay ID is Konvict_vivivi

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Okay, i biught the game. Not sure if i made a mistake here, so hear me out.

The standart edition.
Bought year 4 ingame.

Where do i start now?
I played some games with friends but damn i got my ass kicked.
Its been years since i played vegas and even longer since i played rouge spear.

Couple of questions.

Which players should i unlock.
Whats the best was to earn credits.
General advice ?

I really liked what i have played so far thought

Sha_96

Jan 22, 2019
Which players should i unlock.
Whats the best was to earn credits.
General advice ?

I suppose the standard edition now comes without any of the base ops unlocked right? If so you should do the situations and farm some renown to get most of the essential base ops ( which are cheap they start from 500 and up to 2000 unlike the DLC ones ).

The essential attackers imo are Thermite, IQ, Twitch, Ash, Sledge and Thatcher
The essential defenders are Rook, Jager, Bandit, Mute and maybe Kapkan/ Smoke

This won't cost you much renown and you will have access to many good ops who work in 99% of the time

As for general advises I recommend playing Rook on defense and Sledge on attack for your starting hours since they offer simple gadgets and have good guns ( maybe use the pistol on Sledge at first ), and I also recommend using the vertical grip whenever possible and putting a flash hider on most guns, you will get more comfortable with the attachments with time and start messing around with them but these 2 are great 90% of the time.

The best way of earning credits is by playing and doing the daily/weekly challenges, it takes a while unless you play a lot. You might also encounter some toxicity and team-killing but this happens in all popular multiplayer games, I say report and mute anyone who annoys you so they don't ruin the game for you.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
I discovered a weird glitch by mistake but did it again on purpose to capture it. Going to upload in a bit

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I suppose the standard edition now comes without any of the base ops unlocked right? If so you should do the situations and farm some renown to get most of the essential base ops ( which are cheap they start from 500 and up to 2000 unlike the DLC ones ).

The essential attackers imo are Thermite, IQ, Twitch, Ash, Sledge and Thatcher
The essential defenders are Rook, Jager, Bandit, Mute and maybe Kapkan/ Smoke

This won't cost you much renown and you will have access to many good ops who work in 99% of the time

As for general advises I recommend playing Rook on defense and Sledge on attack for your starting hours since they offer simple gadgets and have good guns ( maybe use the pistol on Sledge at first ), and I also recommend using the vertical grip whenever possible and putting a flash hider on most guns, you will get more comfortable with the attachments with time and start messing around with them but these 2 are great 90% of the time.

The best way of earning credits is by playing and doing the daily/weekly challenges, it takes a while unless you play a lot. You might also encounter some toxicity and team-killing but this happens in all popular multiplayer games, I say report and mute anyone who annoys you so they don't ruin the game for you.

Thank you very much for this reply.
I eill out in some hours before i join the discord.
Dont want to embarass myself :p

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
I'm amazed that Echo hasn't been nerfed since his rework. He has the best MP5 (built in silencer, higher damage, ACOG), and two drones that are effectively harder to spot (and can move) than Valk cams, and can send Yokai bursts, to boot.

As someone who has been playing Echo a ton since the buff, I love it but I don't really understand the logic of that vs. nerfing the Doc/Rook MP5. I guess 3 armor really takes him down a notch vs. Valk and others.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Playing with my friends in a stack of 3-4 and I've maintained a pretty even 1.0 win ratio, but I've been trying solo queue and losing every single match. I thought I was bad at this game but let me tell you all... I have seen things.

Seems like I may have jumped some of the initial learning curve by playing with friends over some of the people I'm matching with in solo queues that seem to not even know what a video game is.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get it, I've had 9 losses in a row today, what the fuck is going on with the matchmaking

Make that 10. If I lose the next I'm not touching this infested diarrhea pile for a week.

Ok 11 garbage teams in a row, this thing can fuck off for two weeks. Purchased the Hibana elite set, too, what a fucking waste.

Last edited:

DL Clyde

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it, I've had 9 losses in a row today, what the fuck is going on with the matchmaking

Make that 10. If I lose the next I'm not touching this infested diarrhea pile for a week.

Ok 11 garbage teams in a row, this thing can fuck off for two weeks. Purchased the Hibana elite set, too, what a fucking waste.

This seems to happen to me every season once I get ranked. Last season I lost something similar to you and went from gold 4 to bronze quickly. Eventually I managed to work my way back up to gold 1 within a margin of reaching platinum but by that point I was only earning about 20 ELO.

So far this season I've lost 6 games in a row after reaching Gold 2 and I'm currently Silver 2 now.

I now use 2 accounts. 1 for playing with friends and another for solo. Doesn't help that I fell all the way to bronze and my mates are sitting at gold 2.

Did they ruin the netcode on this game again? I had two instances tonight on PS4 where I had the kill report pop up on my screen, only to immediately die.

Something is off with this. I've only been playing Siege for about a year and a half and before this season I've only experienced being killed by the person I killed at the same time a rare occurrence. This season it has happened at least 4 times already.

Last edited:

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, @daffyduck I added you.
---
I haven't been able to learn Outback in a game. Getting me caught in the open is too easy, so I'm doing custom matches and saying the room names out loud as I run around. It helps me learn the maps.

After WB being the first season I played Ranked and seeing how it resets now relieves me off much pressure I felt going into it. Plus, I'm settled more with the idea I'm a high bronze/low silver player, for now. My support and call-out game is on point, hope to improve with aiming and gunskill this season.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
New seasons always bring out the rusty players who have no map/op knowledge that are curious to try out the new content. While you're up against 5 stacks. It's pretty hit and miss.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Are the streamer charms available all season? So, Twich Prime subs for a month and the season is three long can you pick up three charms?

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something is off with this. I've only been playing Siege for about a year and a half and before this season I've only experienced being killed by the person I killed at the same time a rare occurrence. This season it has happened at least 4 times already.
Yes something Def feels off this season. I'm playing on ps4 and have noticed more instances of being killed while around a corner or not being able to see the enemies head.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/azju17/do_not_hold_angles_until_this_gets_fixed/

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So with the recent buff in breaching charges, if you place it on a barricaded window/door, when activated, it will destroy all gadgets behind it. Great way to counter gu mines, frost mats, kapkap traps and barbed wire.... if you're team mate doesn't shoot out the barricade before.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

So with the recent buff in breaching charges, if you place it on a barricaded window/door, when activated, it will destroy all gadgets behind it. Great way to counter gu mines, frost mats, kapkap traps and barbed wire.... if you're team mate doesn't shoot out the barricade before.

They actually have INCREDIBLE vertical reach too. You can kill someone crouching below you with a breach charge from the floor above now.

I laughed when I saw that video pop up on my youtube home page. I also recently started using breaches a LOT more within the past few weeks and for pretty much the exact same reasons outlined.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Man guarding piano entrance on Outback is almost too easy. Barb wire just around the corner of the door and the stairs, reinforce under the camera and make a rotation hole next to it to into laundry. Mozzie or Mute can easily cover for drones there.

You have the wall to cover both sides of the entrance and with someone covering games room you've basically cut off that whole side of the building.

Edit: Thermite and Blackbeard gun skins and a charm to unlock this week.

Last edited:

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019

Been doing it a lot this season!

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Watched someone put a Mozzie drone on a barricaded door today. The one that leads to the balcony on villa. We were defending that room.

I thought we were past stuff like this at this point.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Watched someone put a Mozzie drone on a barricaded door today. The one that leads to the balcony on villa. We were defending that room.

I thought we were past stuff like this at this point.
OK hear me out... doesn't that actually kind of make sense if they put it on the bottom-center of the barricade lol? I think it's kind of predictable for his Pests to be set on the floor-center of doorways, so it might catch someone trying to stealthily drone that entrance by not shooting the barricade down. This strategy could be more effective with Castle.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
The Burnt Horizon expirence

Am I crazy or was I behind the wall?

OK hear me out... doesn't that actually kind of make sense if they put it on the bottom-center of the barricade lol? I think it's kind of predictable for his Pests to be set on the floor-center of doorways, so it might catch someone trying to stealthily drone that entrance by not shooting the barricade down. This strategy could be more effective with Castle.
I mean the unwritten rule has always been not to place anything on a barricade. This location being in the 2nd floor it's not like a drone can get to it in the prep phase from the outside. I can see maybe a Castle but that door is always opened up when it's that site.

I've been placing his drones on the frames around the door so maybe I'm doing something wrong.