• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
4-C7-CB0-EA-4196-4136-9130-0-F0-D7-D957342.jpg

We will see. Depends on the downsides of her ability. Maybe the time will be very limited or movement influences it or something.
True that. The cooldown might be over 15 seconds

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I can see all the SauSiege comics for the next 3 months. "Nokk, I love what you've done with your hair." etc. etc.

Kormora

Nov 7, 2017
So the info I was given me was correct.

I guess Nokk is kind of cute... I had diff expectations lol.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I just caught up on Twitch Rivals and man that's like the best Siege streaming bar none. The regular stream gang is playing extra hard, plus it's a crossover with people/pros they don't usually play with, and all the time in between rounds has them discussing strategy and planning rather than the usual sub readoffs. It's the best.

Oct 25, 2017
My only aesthetic hope for Nokk is that she doesn't look very sci-fi because of the stealth.
I'd be fine with her literally being a female version of that irl photo that came up when she first leaked(at least as a default)

Nov 18, 2017
Is Nokk's ability confirmed to be cameras only? I assume she can't actually do an MGS stealth suit.

Either way, cool design.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Those designs are great. The tie icon is lol. It's very odd they both have fully borrowed loadouts, although Nokk's primaries are new to attacking OPs.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
I'm bummed bomb is the only ranked mode now.. I actually don't have fun playing it. I like Control way more (I know I'm a weener but I just do)

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Warden being 1 speed without magnification on his primaries is questionable. Maybe he will get a special MPX optic (and if he gets it will it buff to Valkyrie too just as Gridlock's scope was added to Capitao's LMG?). If he deny's flashes he's meant to be played up close. I'm excited for the reveal!
Am I missing something? Because I'm sure there's Secure and Hostage
Also believe me, Bomb is going to make you play better
The number of people that have it turned on higher in the ranks dwindles, so it fills games for Bomb before Secure seekers get a lobby. MacieJay has Secure on, but he never gets it.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Boy ranked on Xbox is zero fun. People just abusing glitches left and right. I just had a guy abusing them every round with Clash and IQ. Although I am not sure if the IQ thing is a glitch or a cheat. Just saw the guy in place shooting through all the walls in the map. I will upload a clip.

Deleted member 56449

Banned
May 3, 2019
I don't really play Secure much. The format is whatever, but so many sites I don't care for. If they were more aligned with the Bomb locations it'd be better for me.
I second that + secure is really useless.
Boy ranked on Xbox is zero fun. People just abusing glitches left and right. I just had a guy abusing them every round with Clash and IQ. Although I am not sure if the IQ thing is a glitch or a cheat. Just saw the guy in place shooting through all the walls in the map. I will upload a clip.
Yeah, I got banned on Xbox because I cussed a glitcher whom I shat on the whole game. Now I can't send messages nor talk in party for two weeks

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Here is the clip. Fucking sucks. Reported the guy.

Also I am with Get Flanked that it sucks that big Youtubers actually show how to do the glitch. Would be nice if Ubi could at least put out a quick patch to block these operators until they have figured the glitch out.

I second that + secure is really useless.

Yeah, I got banned on Xbox because I cussed a glitcher whom I shat on the whole game. Now I can't send messages nor talk in party for two weeks

Clearly you cussing at the glitcher is worse than the guy ruining the experienc eof the game for everyone else.......

Last edited:

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I can't talk to Xbox support for that because I'm wrong 100% but I don't care. I felt good and got an emergency account I can talk to my friends

I completely understand. If I had had my headset on I would have raged pretty hard earlier. This guy was glitching every round, but I also didn't want to abandon my team. Happy we were at least able to get one round.

Deleted member 56449

Banned
May 3, 2019
I completely understand. If I had had my headset on I would have raged pretty hard earlier. This guy was glitching every round, but I also didn't want to abandon my team. Happy we were at least able to get one round.
You know what's funny? That this glitch isn't new and they "fixed" it before so how did it return again..

DL Clyde

Oct 25, 2017

Seriously, there is no point playing Siege right now until it's fixed. The other night I came up against Jaeger, Rook, and Tachanka glitching the deployable shield on their guns, Clash glitching to shoot through her shield and IQ killing people while invisible in the same match. Dealing with anyone one of those is enough to ruin the game but all of them at once, what can I do to combat any of them that doesn't involve me stooping to their level? It's not worth it and will only frustrate me more. Some of the exploits have been out there for over a week and Ubisoft has acknowledged all 3 a few days ago yet still nothing. It wouldn't surprise me if they are waiting to include it in the new season patch.

DL Clyde

Oct 25, 2017
And Clash. At least the others with the deployable shield exploit you can still hit them in the body easy enough but unless you are able to get Clash surrounded (which is hard when she can kill you, and you can't), she's almost as bad as IQ.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Good, I was on a quick break and jumped back in today and saw a Jager with the shield glitch almost right away.

Glad they are disabling them for now.