• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Haven't played in a long time, not sure how long 2/3 years. But was in the mood to play again. The menu is terrible like always. And it's hard to get used to the maps again.

But I just had a message on my screen saying my reputation is going down. I only played like 4/5 games of quick play and didn't say anything and just played the game so I wonder why. I just went into all those menus (again what a mess) and I think I got reported for toxic voice abuse or something. But I don't like talking to stranger and never even used my mic lol. Great system ubisoft.

Also the game usually keeps running after closing and it always leaves ubisoft connect open. I really like this game but I wish it was from a better company.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't played in a long time, not sure how long 2/3 years. But was in the mood to play again. The menu is terrible like always. And it's hard to get used to the maps again.

But I just had a message on my screen saying my reputation is going down. I only played like 4/5 games of quick play and didn't say anything and just played the game so I wonder why. I just went into all those menus (again what a mess) and I think I got reported for toxic voice abuse or something. But I don't like talking to stranger and never even used my mic lol. Great system ubisoft.

Also the game usually keeps running after closing and it always leaves ubisoft connect open. I really like this game but I wish it was from a better company.
The menus really are a mess, honestly the whole UI/hud experience has gotten so cluttered and much worse since the early years

I also really miss the first couple years menus being the photo shoots they took for each season rather than in game models.