• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
A new trailer for the game for this free weekend.

This is like if Quentin Tarantino made game trailers.

I think this is just a fantastic trailer, it has gone straight into my top three games trailers.

I would like to know who wins between Ash and Caveira though?

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-331431-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

o380q8j68bg11.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
everyone's asking if they can make a penis with the blowtorch, but I just want to know if I can make Aiden "The Fox" Pearce's iconic emblem with it

AnRv47h.jpg

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
>! So, Marciu make a short video about some changes in Grim Sky. The link is in Polish Rainbow Six Siege fangroup. Operators changes: - Clash (can't melee with a shield, taser does small damage but also slow down enemies) - Maverick (hard breacher, making small, medium, large holes) - Hibana (no longer open hatches, just make holes instead) Maps changes: - Hereford Base rework - Consulate graphics changes and bombsite changes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/97rvjn/some_info_about_grim_sky_dlc_from_marcin/

edit: nevermind, first comment says

"What he (Marciu) meant about Hibana is that 1 spinner will not destroy the whole hatch. But full charge (6 spinners) will do the work. That's how I understand it."

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Hmmm interesting about Hibana. So If someone just shoots one pellet will it only open a hole and now the whole hatch? Hatch above basement in Oregon will be a lot different then.

Last edited:

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I think the servers died. I was getting horrible lag spikes in my last game and now I can't even get into matchmaking.

Edit: after signing out and trying to log back it I can't do that. It dead.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
What the alleged leaks have said:

• Clash is 3 armor / 1 speed
• Maverick is 1 armor / 3 speed or 2 / 2
• Clash's shield-shocks slow attackers down
• She can use the shock while moving
• It's similar to Twitch/Echo/Maestro, but weaker and shorter range
• She does have an SMG secondary that she can't use with her shield
• She can't melee with her shield either
• Nor can she place the shield
• Her gadgets are barbed and impacts
• Maverick has a DMR
• His blowtorch cutting is freeform
• His gadgets are smokes and claymore
• Individual text chat mute
• New score/stats display
• New elite
blueiguanadon said:
• Sight misalignment issue fixed
• Some attachments have been visually changed
• The new seasonal skins are British police theme, and a Hereford theme (2 unknown themes)
• The season pass uniforms Clash and Maverick are grey/black
• The seasonal uniforms/headgears are similar to Sledge's elite camo
• New idle operator pick feature
• Consulate map buff
• Clash's season pass headgear is a cap, Maverick's is a headband

Last edited:

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Not sure that I like the Hibana nurf, it basically limits the hard breaching to Thermite, then if all the reinforcements are bandited and muted there's no way to get through, the single Hibana charge was enough to sneak through when the defending team had not done a good enough job.

Unless Maverick can cut holes big enough to gain entry if cutting from a point where the reinforcement is not fully bandited or muted then the Hibana nurf makes no sense, Maverick cannot cut big enough holes anyway.