• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza
What is with Ubisoft and their current trend of having so many rooms on new maps they create? The bottom floor of Fortress is a mess and complicated for so no reason. I feel the same about the Italian map before this and the Korean map 'Tower'.
I agree with you and the others about the maps being too big with too many rooms for the roamers and i fucking love the original maps and small maps. And hate the dlc maps of y2 and y3. Coastline is fine.

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-341213-16/y3s4-patch-notes-addendum

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a33wrp/info_request_missing_renown_alpha_pack_issues/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a33op4/they_fixed_it_they_finally_fixed_it/

op

holy

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a307wx/what_about_this_nomad_card/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a3554y/blitz_elite_is_back_to_the_store/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a332lc/the_freedom_of_choice_is_great_with_kaid_you_can/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a35z5s/new_season_chibis_look_slightly_off_with_streched/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a35w8i/blitz_becomes_the_first_elite_you_can/

splash damage

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a36vuz/ubisoft_records_voice_chats_in_seige/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a2xcfy/new_headgear_leak/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a2vily/buck_has_moved_on_bottom_right/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a36hs5/airjab_velocity_is_so_slow_you_can_shoot_it_out/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6TTS/comments/a2rzti/goof_up_on_house_regarding_police_cars/

Last edited:

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
A rework of Kanal would add two additional ways for roamers to move back and forth between the two buildings... and that would suck!

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Ubi's whole map philosophy now is they don't want you to be able to enter the site from directly outside the building (garage of Consulate for example). They want you to secure an area then enter the site. But this causes rooms and areas to be built around the site which is heaven for roamers. Unless they abandon this or change it for a map, this isn't going to get any better.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017
I don't see any indication the team want the game to return to it's roots, it's just a money spinner now. It may be a symptom of playing for 300 hours, or GaaS shifting the game's focus but the ops and maps in Y3 have not given me the same feeling I got in Y1, it's a very different game - and I really should just move on to something else. They can change the aesthetics but it feels stale, and when the fundamental game isn't getting a revamp it's a case of diminishing returns.

Notably, I played with 2 friends throughout Y1 & 2 and they weren't impressed with the Op Health fiasco, and fully checked out at the start of Y3.

Last edited:

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The 'game' returning to its roots means people unlearning how to play. Has nothing to do with the maps, beyond the ones that are truly busted like House. Nobody wants to play with 5 defenders huddled into a room.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Ubi's whole map philosophy now it they don't want you to be able to enter the site from directly outside the building (garage of Consulate for example). They want you to secure an area then enter the site. But this causes rooms and areas to be built around the site which is heaven for roamers. Unless they abandon this or change it for a map, this isn't going to get any better.
Yeah, I think they've gone overboard on that whole "buffer room" concept as they call it. I also think that having three sets of stairs like on Villa and New Hereford is a bit much. Please place more than two rotations by all means, but when you have so many clean two-way rotations I think it becomes too difficult for attackers to get a grip. Consulate is like the one map where I think three stairs are balanced exceedingly well because Yellow and Circle are so exposed. Visa a little less so, but it's still vulnerable to the window by the vending machine, the drone hole in the basement, the soft wall on Admin, and the windows on Table. That's in contrast to Villa, where Astronomy and Brown are so much more concealed to the outside. I think Theme Park's Yellow and Arcade stairs are better on that front, but then there's the double Gargoyle stairs which are surrounded by two dimly lit buffer rooms with pretty decent cover inside. There's the roof hatch to worry about on those stairs, but taking that hatch is huge investment for attackers if the site is on the other side of the map.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
I think more maps need to be built like Club House, where there's a main stairway directly connecting all three floors, and then other two-way rotations that are more tenuous — with the Cash stairs that are in a seperate room from the perilous Adam stairs and Hatch on Stock, and finally the most exposed rotation being the Garage stairs and ladder.

Nov 18, 2017
The 'game' returning to its roots means people unlearning how to play.

What does this even mean? Are you saying the game wasn't good or fun before they flooded it with roamers and labyrinthian maps? Or just that is wasn't competitively viable, which is a different thing?

People still used to defend before impact nades were introduced. Roaming used to have greater risk/reward - now there's less risk because they design maps with a gazillion routes back to the objective room. They built the game around roamers because that appeals to ADHD COD players - that's why every game for a while had Jaeger and his fucking ACOG rushing attackers every game. The absolute antithesis of Siege. Spawn rushing should have been dealt with, and sure they neutered it a little, but they want to retain those players.

Last edited:

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What does this even mean? Are you saying the game wasn't good or fun before they flooded it with roamers and labyrinthian maps? Or just that is wasn't competitively viable, which is a different thing?

People still used to defend before impact nades were introduced. Roaming used to have greater risk/reward - now there's less risk because they design maps with a gazillion routes back to the objective room.
There's no actually intelligent risk to roaming on a small map. If it's trivial to get spotted out by droning, or if you're very likely to just be RNG dropped on as they enter the building, you might as well not roam. It's like roaming on House, the difference between a roamer and an anchor is basically semantic.

Your posts for the last 6 months in this thread have basically amounted to: New maps are too confusing, I don't want to learn them. I stop playing. Now I come back and I don't know the maps. Sorry, but I prefer they make the game for people that actually want to play. Do I think it's great that you can't come back and instantly understand a map's layout? No of course not, but there's no easy way around that either beyond making the maps braindead. It's NOT hard to clear a map like Theme Park, for example, which is a HUGE fucking map. Roamers are most easily shut down simply by learning the maps, so if you hate them that's what you have to do. If the map is tiny, then roamers have no counterplay to getting randomly spotted early in a round, they just die. That's fucking stupid. Tiny maps with directly accessible sites lead to gameplay that revolves almost entirely on runouts for the defense. The farthest that should ever go is something like Skyscraper imo - where the runouts are definitely big, but there's enough gameplay inside the site and the usable out of map area is very clear and direct. The layout makes outside play from the attackers risky, unlike most other maps.

Does this mean I like every map? Surely not. I don't really like the new hereford at all, and I agree it's kind of a barf of boxy, same-y feeling rooms, but I think that has a lot more to do with the aesthetics than anything else. For as much as Tower wasn't a great map, it also wasn't hard to learn and it had very distinct looking areas and rooms so it was never confusing to learn imo. Ditto Theme Park. Ditto Villa. Undecided still on Fortress, have only played a few games. But it's like anything else - EVERY map seems huge when you don't know it, and as you learn it the playable area starts to shrink. Yeah, a roamer might be in some random place across the map on Villa, but that doesn't make it any harder to pinch them realistically. Or if you're forced to ignore them, it doesn't mean they have 30 angles of attack, if you think there are roamers up you probably shouldn't risk standing in open ass spots like, say the top of red stairs on Villa, staring into the aviation room, that's just begging to get killed from behind, but that's something you know before you make that decision too. Attack from somewhere more protected in that situation.

Siege works best when there's possibility for skillful play from both sides. Small maps force defenders into either cheese, or just getting their options cut off immediately. On Kanal you don't even have to figure out where I am if I'm roaming, you cna just cut off the bridge and LOL. That's not a good map design, that's fucking stupid. The only 'counterplay' to that is to just not do it. How can you think that is an improvement.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1656

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
It's NOT hard to clear a map like Theme Park, for example, which is a HUGE fucking map.
ehhh

It's pretty fucking hard to clear Theme Park, man. I would say it's fairly viable to ignore and cut off roamers there, but to actually clear them? That's a pain in the ass. On big maps like Theme Park and Villa, I would say roaming is less risky for the roamers' own lives but the danger is in how they position themselves to help their team. When you're on a deep roam on maps like those you very greatly risk not being able to reach your anchors, lurkers, and even other roamers in time when they might need help.

I think there is too much space in these maps facilitating this kind of play. The basement on Villa for instance was intended to be an entrance for attackers but in practice it's scarcely visited by anyone except the lone deep roamer. There's a good bit of fat they could trim.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ehhh

It's pretty fucking hard to clear Theme Park, man. I would say it's fairly viable to ignore and cut off roamers there, but to actually clear them? That's a pain in the ass. On big maps like Theme Park and Villa, I would say roaming is less risky for the roamers' own lives but the danger is in how they position themselves to help their team. When you're on a deep roam on maps like those you very greatly risk not being able to reach your anchors, lurkers, and even other roamers in time when they might need help.

I think there is too much space in these maps facilitating this kind of play. The basement on Villa for instance was intended to be an entrance for attackers but in practice it's scarcely visited by anyone except the lone deep roamer. There's a good bit of fat they could trim.
When you trim that fat you reduce the ability for a roamer to actually roam, though. It's as you noted, big maps make roaming more of a skill to begin with. I can't even begin to count the number of roamers I see that slowly inch around a map literally a mile away from the objective, good roamers identify when they should be making moves, and good attackers recognize where those moves might come from. Making it trivial to just drone out every roamer every time by shrinking maps makes roaming pointless with any tiny bit of coordination.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Border, Coastline, Skyscraper and Tower are all the optimal map size for me. Big enough to roam and hold down creative angles, but compact enough to make navigation and breaching easy (every room is distinct and recognizable -- Villa and Theme Park are bad offenders of just being ugly and having one too many lookalike corridors) and if you want to rotate between roaming and anchoring, you can.

New Hereford is fine (frankly I thought they overdid it a little bit to compensate for not giving us a "new" map), but it definitely suffers from being way too visually homogeneous. I like new Clubhouse a lot, though I'll always miss that ridiculous cash room/bedroom run out.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
My off the cuff impression is that Fortress is probably my favorite new map of year 3. Villa is maybe a bit too big. Hereford is too fugly with samey-looking rooms. Fortress is only two floors, and the rooms are all relatively distinct. It looks gorgeous to boot.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Really hoping for a surprise announcement that Hereford V1 will be added back to Casual. I don't dislike new Hereford. But it's not the same as the old one, it's so different that they barely feel the same.

Border, Coastline, Skyscraper and Tower are all the optimal map size for me. Big enough to roam and hold down creative angles, but compact enough to make navigation and breaching easy (every room is distinct and recognizable -- Villa and Theme Park are bad offenders of just being ugly and having one too many lookalike corridors) and if you want to rotate between roaming and anchoring, you can.

New Hereford is fine (frankly I thought they overdid it a little bit to compensate for not giving us a "new" map), but it definitely suffers from being way too visually homogeneous. I like new Clubhouse a lot, though I'll always miss that ridiculous cash room/bedroom run out.

This echoes my thoughts pretty hard.
Most the original maps are sized just fine (House being too small but fun to screw around in).
A few of the DLC maps are slightly too big. Yacht is way too big.
A lot of the DLC maps (Yacht, Border, New Hereford, and to a lesser extent Tower and Theme Park) suffer from the map having a major color that it sticks to, causing the whole map to look very similar and making them harder to learn. I know how to play Yacht, Border, Tower, and Theme Park now, but some stronger color variation would have made that happen faster.

Coastline and Skyscraper are probably my favorite DLC maps.

I think two-story maps are generally the best and four-story maps tend to be the worst.

Nov 18, 2017
Your posts for the last 6 months in this thread have basically amounted to: New maps are too confusing, I don't want to learn them. I stop playing. Now I come back and I don't know the maps. Sorry, but I prefer they make the game for people that actually want to play. Do I think it's great that you can't come back and instantly understand a map's layout? No of course not, but there's no easy way around that either beyond making the maps braindead. It's NOT hard to clear a map like Theme Park, for example, which is a HUGE fucking map. Roamers are most easily shut down simply by learning the maps, so if you hate them that's what you have to do. If the map is tiny, then roamers have no counterplay to getting randomly spotted early in a round, they just die. That's fucking stupid. Tiny maps with directly accessible sites lead to gameplay that revolves almost entirely on runouts for the defense. The farthest that should ever go is something like Skyscraper imo - where the runouts are definitely big, but there's enough gameplay inside the site and the usable out of map area is very clear and direct. The layout makes outside play from the attackers risky, unlike most other maps.

Does this mean I like every map? Surely not. I don't really like the new hereford at all, and I agree it's kind of a barf of boxy, same-y feeling rooms, but I think that has a lot more to do with the aesthetics than anything else. For as much as Tower wasn't a great map, it also wasn't hard to learn and it had very distinct looking areas and rooms so it was never confusing to learn imo. Ditto Theme Park. Ditto Villa. Undecided still on Fortress, have only played a few games. But it's like anything else - EVERY map seems huge when you don't know it, and as you learn it the playable area starts to shrink. Yeah, a roamer might be in some random place across the map on Villa, but that doesn't make it any harder to pinch them realistically. Or if you're forced to ignore them, it doesn't mean they have 30 angles of attack, if you think there are roamers up you probably shouldn't risk standing in open ass spots like, say the top of red stairs on Villa, staring into the aviation room, that's just begging to get killed from behind, but that's something you know before you make that decision too. Attack from somewhere more protected in that situation.

Siege works best when there's possibility for skillful play from both sides. Small maps force defenders into either cheese, or just getting their options cut off immediately. On Kanal you don't even have to figure out where I am if I'm roaming, you cna just cut off the bridge and LOL. That's not a good map design, that's fucking stupid. The only 'counterplay' to that is to just not do it. How can you think that is an improvement.

Okay a lot to address here.

Firstly, you're talking in game theory as though everyone who plays the game has learnt all the optimal pathways, sight lines and kill holes, so that their team mates and crucially the enemy all know these routes and will predictable all use the same optimal strategies. And any map that isn't balanced at this level or restricts these strategies is therefore bad (or "stupid"). Which is something you see when a high level streamer gets taken out by someone who isn't playing an optimal strategy - they lose their shit as if this person was an idiot. Of course Ubi have to cater to the Plats and Pros, but from Gold down, especially solo queueing, this just does not apply. Getting recon to know where your opponent is and engaging isn't a guarantee you will walk out of the fire-fight. Kanal is a perfectly viable map at this level.

Secondly, I have been playing Theme Park plenty for 14 months or something now. I STILL don't know my way around that f*ing map. Not because I've not studied it enough or put the work in, but because from playing it organically, the aesthetics and layout of that map are not intuitive. I am happy defending a couple of the bomb sites but there is a ton of space on that map that is just dead air, and it all looks the same. It's too dark. I couldn't tell you how to get upstairs from half the map. I still have games where I can't figure out how to get to where I need to be. It's one of my least favourite maps despite loving the aesthetic of the central train room.

I actually really like Tower. I never had a problem with the attacker routes, always go central and along the gangway. Simple. This map gets such a bad rep. I still struggle visualising how it all slots together, though.

I'd like to get on a Silver/Gold Ranked team, but if you don't know call outs like your aforementioned "red stairs" then you're likely to get shit for letting the squad down if you can't give full support or carry.

FWIW How I would rank the maps based on how much I enjoy playing them:

A-Tier
Kafe Dostoyevsky
Bank
Chalet
Oregon
Kanal
Club House
Consulate
Skyscraper

B-Tier
Border
Tower
Coastline
Plane

C-Tier
Hereford I
House
Yacht
Favela (Would be high, but impossible to defend)
Fortress (Based on initial plays)

D-Tier
Theme Park
Villa
Hereford II
Bartlett U

I'm interested in them improving destruction and adding clever gadgets for defense that encourages the central premise of the game and creates new gameplay opportunities. And maps which feel like real locations.

They've disappointed with weak Y3 operator ideas,and maps which focused too much on pro level viability rather than offering fun but grounded environments to play in. Kaid should've been a Bandit rework. Finka and Lion are write-offs. Alibi is too limited due to memory constraints. Clash is terrible. The game is a constant tug of war between what would be fun in an asymmetric, sandbox shooter, and what would be balanced at e-sports, and the latter is given too much dominance.

I can't imagine anyone wants this game to continue for another 6 years. It needs a sequel or some competition if Y3 is an indicator.

Last edited:

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sooo is bandit not kind of redundant now that Kaid is a thing? Same basic principal but Kaid does it way better since you can place the device in any location as opposed to just the floor like bandit.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Sooo is bandit not kind of redundant now that Kaid is a thing? Same basic principal but Kaid does it way better since you can place the device in any location as opposed to just the floor like bandit.

Bandit can still bandit trick and can sometimes cover more area (keyword is sometimes). Also, 3-speed.

IMO they should make bandit tricking easier since its the main thing he has going for him.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I took a 4 month break of most gaming and I'm hopping back into R6. It feels as if more people are leaving games earlier and team killing on the last round.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Kaid electrifying wire/wall combo seems a lot more useful than just replacing Bandit's wall use. Their speed/armor are opposite, and I'm not used to Kaid's guns at all; very different than Bandit's. There are already only two claws from three on the Test Server. I don't see him as a replacement at all.

Oct 27, 2017

not really, I think he's still a good counterbalance or compliment as a character. The new Gadget has a fairly significant warm-up time, the only issue is that Bandit tricking requires a fairly High skill level to pull off correctly without getting yourself killed but I think changing That to make it faster or easier would sort of ruin it at the same time.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay a lot to address here.

Firstly, you're talking in game theory as though everyone who plays the game has learnt all the optimal pathways, sight lines and kill holes, so that their team mates and crucially the enemy all know these routes and will predictable all use the same optimal strategies. And any map that isn't balanced at this level or restricts these strategies is therefore bad (or "stupid"). Which is something you see when a high level streamer gets taken out by someone who isn't playing an optimal strategy - they lose their shit as if this person was an idiot. Of course Ubi have to cater to the Plats and Pros, but from Gold down, especially solo queueing, this just does not apply. Getting recon to know where your opponent is and engaging isn't a guarantee you will walk out of the fire-fight. Kanal is a perfectly viable map at this level.

Secondly, I have been playing Theme Park plenty for 14 months or something now. I STILL don't know my way around that f*ing map. Not because I've not studied it enough or put the work in, but because from playing it organically, the aesthetics and layout of that map are not intuitive. I am happy defending a couple of the bomb sites but there is a ton of space on that map that is just dead air, and it all looks the same. It's too dark. I couldn't tell you how to get upstairs from half the map. I still have games where I can't figure out how to get to where I need to be. It's one of my least favourite maps despite loving the aesthetic of the central train room.

I actually really like Tower. I never had a problem with the attacker routes, always go central and along the gangway. Simple. This map gets such a bad rep. I still struggle visualising how it all slots together, though.

I'd like to get on a Silver/Gold Ranked team, but if you don't know call outs like your aforementioned "red stairs" then you're likely to get shit for letting the squad down if you can't give full support or carry.

FWIW How I would rank the maps based on how much I enjoy playing them:

A-Tier
Kafe Dostoyevsky
Bank
Chalet
Oregon
Kanal
Club House
Consulate
Skyscraper

B-Tier
Border
Tower
Coastline
Plane

C-Tier
Hereford I
House
Yacht
Favela (Would be high, but impossible to defend)
Fortress (Based on initial plays)

D-Tier
Theme Park
Villa
Hereford II
Bartlett U

I'm interested in them improving destruction and adding clever gadgets for defense that encourages the central premise of the game and creates new gameplay opportunities. And maps which feel like real locations.

They've disappointed with weak Y3 operator ideas,and maps which focused too much on pro level viability rather than offering fun but grounded environments to play in. Kaid should've been a Bandit rework. Finka and Lion are write-offs. Alibi is too limited due to memory constraints. Clash is terrible. The game is a constant tug of war between what would be fun in an asymmetric, sandbox shooter, and what would be balanced at e-sports, and the latter is given too much dominance.

I can't imagine anyone wants this game to continue for another 6 years. It needs a sequel or some competition if Y3 is an indicator.
Right, I know you don't get Theme Park from your posts over time..I don't get what you want us to say. Theme Park is not any harder to grasp than any other DLC map, like, yeah it's big, but it doesn't actually have a shitload of rooms for the most part. And it's visually distinct everywhere, the only kind of 'plain' looking rooms are the cash room and the downstairs storage area (Next to the electric chair and such). And it's not that unlike an improved Kanal in terms of layout: It's distinctly split into two halves, cut in two by the trains (and downstairs you're choked to 2 doorways as well in the same spot). The difference? There's still more than a single damn hallway connecting the halves, instead there's 1 upstairs, and 2 downstairs. So you have 2 sites on each half of the map, and realistically you don't need to 'control' the opposite half so much as control the rotation, it's just not as easy because it's not a single walkway.

Theme Park is literally 'good' Kanal.

There are essentially 3 rooms downstairs on each half of the map, and 3 rooms upstairs on each half of the map. With like a hallway in each of those areas. that's it. One set of stairs east, One set in the arcade, one sort of in the middle, but on the west 'half'

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
After a couple nights with it I'm really happy with the new season so far, mainly due to the operators. They seem smartly made and don't feel overpowered or underpowered, and those nerfs they got during the TTS must have been crucial to that so props to Ubi for acting fast. Nomad's airjab having the delay on it now making it better for watching flank routes and setting up traps is so much better than just using it as a rushing tool. Kaid is also well designed in that he doesn't really replace bandit, hes a 3 armor 1 speed and only gets two claws but with smart placement you can really make the attackers have to waste resources getting through a simple doorway.

It's early still but so far I think this season is on the level of Para Bellum as being the enjoyable ones this year for me. Good Ops and a solid map.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
my squad and i have been running Kaid + Bandit + As many barbedwire as possible. Electrify EVERYTHING. So much fun. I'm having a blast roaming with bandit. His gun rips!

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Some rando dumbs got under my skin today by going on saying I have an annoying voice. They surely could have said how bad a player I am, sure, but nothing about that. I always say "Hi," and try to start a nice tone, but that's what I get. This has been the worst couple days playing in a long time.

Oct 27, 2017
Once I got told I have a calming, genteel voice that sounds like what your voice would be if you had sex for the first time in a year. Was asked to keep on talking. Took it as a compliment and was the closest I've gotten to starting a cam-boy career lulz.

But more often than not you meet assholes online. Just mute them. Anyways, should I unlock Nomad or Kaid first?

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Have they removed the ability to mute people now?? It's never on my options anymore - just player profile, kick or toxic behavior..

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I prefer this seaons new operators compaired to the previous two seasons.

Last edited:

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
I hope next year they add a new south american ctu from like Mexico, Columbia or Argentina (the last one could be interesting lore wise with a certain british operator) and another African one like Egypt (Egypt's Unit 777 has a history with rainbow maybe even bring back an old familiar), South africa or Nigeria.

Last edited:

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I didn't play all last season. Just felt like I needed a break. That time off helped a bunch. R6 feels fresh again and I really love it again. Even got an ace in my third match back! :D

One thing though, what are some common counters to Clash? I feel so helpless if I don't have a squadmate around to shoot her in the back...

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't play all last season. Just felt like I needed a break. That time off helped a bunch. R6 feels fresh again and I really love it again. Even got an ace in my third match back! :D

One thing though, what are some common counters to Clash? I feel so helpless if I don't have a squadmate around to shoot her in the back...
Walk up and melee her, she'll throw her shield sideways in the stagger and you can gun her down. Otherwise, stuff like frags, airjabs, anything that forces her to turn around, etc.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Just picked this back up after a long time off. Historically played on PC, but now I'm on 1X - really loving it. Forgot how good this game was.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
It's pretty dumb that thermite can blow a hatch that is electrified by placing his charge on the ground and not even on the hatch.

What's the point then with Kaid being able to electricity the hatch from below then.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
What do you think about the new operators? Personally I love them + I'm sure their secondary will get a nerf