• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
Can we get rid of the poll that's atop every page yet? :P

Friends and I have really fallen off Siege since BF V came out, that game is phenomenal.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

xd

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/a7brui/new_pro_league_skins_are_out/

t1xg6ftkew421.png

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/...oming-to-rainbow-six-siege-december-18th-2018

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight, WUS servers are the worst I've seen yet. I get the occasional lag, but this was basically constant rubberbanding and teleporting. I quit after a couple games.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
Man. I finally got to Plat III. Took me 200 hours on PC but i did it. It's cool cause two seasons ago i don't even think i got gold, then maxed to gold II last season. Also finally comfortable with mostly Roaming and it feels gooood.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
No lags since the patch and maintenance.

Got placed in Silver 3. Small winning streak and now it's Gold 3. I was Plat 3 last season. Should be doable with one locked teammate and three randoms.

Last match yesterday was a 4v5 right from the start on Coastline. Every team won their Defense round. 4:4 on the scoreboard, I really wanted to win this one. Opponents made it a bit too easy then:

I wish you could hear my sigh of relief at the end "Fuck yeah!" :D

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
So starting my game back up from instant on caused an issue to happen when I tried to look at the sugar coated bundle. It said I already own it and to claim it. Doing so didn't add it. What it did do though is unequip all the weapon skins and charms from all my operators. Even my secondary weapons. I have all the operators in the game.

So that's fun.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
So starting my game back up from instant on caused an issue to happen when I tried to look at the sugar coated bundle. It said I already own it and to claim it. Doing so didn't add it. What it did do though is unequip all the weapon skins and charms from all my operators. Even my secondary weapons. I have all the operators in the game.

So that's fun.

So I spent something like 45 minutes redoing all my skins and charms last night because of this.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
I actually like the Glaz elite, haha. It makes him look like a eurotrash gabber or something. Also pro tip. If you are having mic issues when in a party in siege and can't figure out why, delete your anti virus if it's AVG. Took me two weeks to figure out that it was causing massive static on my end

Nov 18, 2017
Had a couple of good Ranked games on Hereford and Fortress. I could see this hooking me again, and think I have been a tad hard on Year 3.

I just need to find a Ranked team that don't care about having a wildly inconsistent potato aimer on their side.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
That Amazon deal is great. Perfect way to get friends into the game for a decent price and without any confusing bs. Just a simple version of the game that has everything up to now.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I was having a really great night. Then it became a really bad night.

Was one game from plat 2 at the start and now gold 1.

Knowing when to stop is key :(

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Managed to actually land an Alpha pack with like only 4%. First time that's happened to me lol.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I'm going to lose it playing ranked right now. I understand people have to start somewhere but why in the fuck am I getting paired up with new players who are obviously new at this game. It's so frustrating watching them play!

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to lose it playing ranked right now. I understand people have to start somewhere but why in the fuck am I getting paired up with new players who are obviously new at this game. It's so frustrating watching them play!

Definitely lots of new players getting the game for Christmas. Wonder if the player count is up from average

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
There are hackers again roaming around gold and plat on PC. I ran into 3 today and 1 yesterday. It's been a great time.

I can't believe its been 3 years and we have no match invalidation system for when a hacker is caught. Fuck this game.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
There are hackers again roaming around gold and plat on PC. I ran into 3 today and 1 yesterday. It's been a great time.

I can't believe its been 3 years and we have no match invalidation system for when a hacker is caught. Fuck this game.
They really need to do something for when someone bails on a game early as well. Not fair to the other players to lose elo over that.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
Last night I played my first ranked game in the new season and won 4-0. Nice, thought I lost it all.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
One thing how to get the year 3 and 2 operators, any bundle available to get them or do I have to grind my way through?

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
One thing how to get the year 3 and 2 operators, any bundle available to get them or do I have to grind my way through?
If you don't have any year 2 or 3 operators consider buying the complete edition off Amazon linked up thread. Best value for sure. I have less than 7 OPs left to unlock so it's not as good a deal for me.