• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
ezgif-1-3537288cb47c.gif

?

leak
That Ela is creeepy

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea PDW9 was so good considering the C7E is also probably the best attack gun in the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Man I've been playing this wrong for so long,
Was messing around and threw a surppressor on my MPX, immediately got 4 kills and an assist.
put one on my Assault gun got 3 and an assist and finally won with 9.

Ended up putting them on all my guns and im doing way better than normal.
oddly feels like shootouts are much better with them equipped

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
Man I've been playing this wrong for so long,
Was messing around and threw a surppressor on my MPX, immediately got 4 kills and an assist.
put one on my Assault gun got 3 and an assist and finally won with 9.

Ended up putting them on all my guns and im doing way better than normal.
oddly feels like shootouts are much better with them equipped
You'll remove them soon mate

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a list of items in Alpha packs somewhere? I know that there are skins that you can't just buy with renown from the shop. I'm approaching 180,000 renown and I'm trying to decide if I should blow it all on alpha packs (50) or just save it and buy all of next years operators with it. There's not a lot that I haven't bought from the shop that I want. I can only think of a few items. It would be nice to look through and see what I could potentially get from alpha packs.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Fuze cluster charge today caused the screen to shake so much I missed my shot on a Vigil. He was at the other end of the hall and wasn't affected by it at all. It was match point.

82EF128FEBEA32DDE37709D4395BCEFA3F6DD928

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
The Clash buffs will be nice (maybe awful to play against though). I just started giving her more of a try since she released, and her two shot burst pistol has always underwhelmed me.
- PATCH NOTES -
BALANCING
CAVEIRA: Nerf to Caveira's Luison.

Given her current win delta, we feel Cav is a little strong and want to make her less frustrating to play against. This change seeks to put more focus on emphasizing her role as a stealth and precision operative

• Damage decreased to 65 (from 99).
  • Adjustments to damage dropoff to align with other pistols for consistency.
  • Reduced magazine size to 12 (from 15).
  • Increased recoil to make chaining shots at long-range more challenging.
  • Increased hipfire spread to reduce viability of spamming non-ADS shots.
CLASH: Buff to Clash's secondary SPSMG9.

By changing her SPSMG9 into a pseudo-primary to give her a bit more efficiency and firepower, we want to improve her performance in situations where she lacks team support.

• Upgrade to full-automatic fire mode from 2-round burst fire mode.
  • Updated recoil to align with other full-auto weapons.
  • Increase total ammunition at 161 (up from 121)
  • Increased damage to 33 (up from 30).
KAID: Buff to Kaid's AUG A3

• Increase AUG ADS speed by 33% to align with other SMGs.
MP5: Nerf to MP5

• Decrease MP5 max damage to 27 (from 30).

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Way to ruin Cav. She had pretty much nothing going for her except that pistol. Now she doesn't even have that.

Don't understand MP5 nerf either tbh. Mine as well just run P90 for extra spray and higher RoF.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Way to ruin Cav. She had pretty much nothing going for her except that pistol. Now she doesn't even have that.

Don't understand MP5 nerf either tbh. Mine as well just run P90 for extra spray and higher RoF.

Cavs gadget is her silent step, people have been far too reliant on her pistol's insane damage. Ops should be picked for their gadgets over their guns.

Next step, R4-C nerf. Make it happen ubi.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Yeah I don't really get the MP5 nerf. It's not like it was a death machine. Well see if it makes it over to the Y4 patch. I'm really interested in Clash buff to see if I will play her again.

I never liked playing Cav so I have no thoughts on that.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Cavs gadget is her silent step, people have been far too reliant on her pistol's insane damage. Ops should be picked for their gadgets over their guns.

Cav's silent step isn't actually silent though? ... Or I have been the very consistently unlucky victim of otherworldy flicks and 180's. If they're gonna nerf the pistol so hard maybe silent step shouldn't force you to use it. Let me sneak with my primary out. I agree that Op's should be picked for gadgets over guns, but Cav's pistol was unique enough to be considered part of her gadget in my mind. Plus, Silent Step forces you to use the pistol anyway.

Ah man. I was really hoping the next big Cav news would have been an Elite outfit. Not nerfs. orz

Swig

Oct 28, 2017

Also interrogation, which relies on downing with the pistol. It's hard to get that when you're going against someone with an AR or SMG already and this makes it harder. She's going to be a lot harder to play.. I'll try it out, but I could see not playing her due to this.

I'm not sure how the math on her damage works, but I've got the jump on people lately, hit them once or twice and get killed before they're down.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Cav's silent step isn't actually silent though? ... Or I have been the very consistently unlucky victim of otherworldy flicks and 180's. If they're gonna nerf the pistol so hard maybe silent step shouldn't force you to use it. Let me sneak with my primary out. I agree that Op's should be picked for gadgets over guns, but Cav's pistol was unique enough to be considered part of her gadget in my mind. Plus, Silent Step forces you to use the pistol anyway.

Ah man. I was really hoping the next big Cav news would have been an Elite outfit. Not nerfs. orz

I'd be fine with her being able to use her primary too, the problem was always her pistol giving her a huge advantage in any 1v1, even if you could drone out. You are still having to push someone with a pistol that will down you in 1 or 2 shots and very little recoil and a fast rate of fire. I get you could say she isn't meant to be 1v1'd, but that takes us back to the infamous original Ela and her scorpion with Ubi's dumb reasoning of her being meant to 'fight multiple enemies at once' and how badly that broke the game.

For me Cav has always been good just by the silent step and risk of interrogation. It makes your team play entirely differently just by her being in the round. The pistol is just way too far and so many Cav players don't even rely on stealth anymore and just run around spamming people down with the pistol and that's whats annoying. An operator build around stealth shouldn't also have one of the best guns in the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Do they remove uniforms for certain characters?
Had some leftover currency so I was going to buy "Desert Grit" for Pulse finally
latest

but don't see it or the headgear anymore.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
I mean I'm not going to say that's 100% the reason, but in the session I played last night I only noticed it on the diamond and plat 3 players I ran into that were obviously on KB+M.
I still don't know how Ubisoft aren't dealing with them on console. Please tell me they can't differentiate between a KBM player and a controller

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
They can't do anything about KBM on consoles cuz the manufacturer of those devices just updates the firmware to get around whatever detection. That was explained in this thread previously, though I forget by whom.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparantly MS have the APIs but device manufacturers have released firmware updates to trick the APIs. Sony haven't done anything as far as I'm aware.

Rabalder.

Dec 8, 2018
This matchmaking is about to make me give up on this game for good. Every fucking ranked match the other team has several players with stupidly high ping.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so bad. Like so so bad. Deleted r6tab from my bookmarks, I don't need that making things worse. Maybe I'll take a break for a week or two.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
I'm so bad. Like so so bad. Deleted r6tab from my bookmarks, I don't need that making things worse. Maybe I'll take a break for a week or two.
No you don't take a break. You go back in and work on your weakness. You know what happens when you take a break in a game like Siege? You return worst than before. So my advice for you is to swallow it up and go back in there like a champ

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yesterday was one of those days where I just wanted to play a couple rounds of Siege on my own, but I was dropped into two ongoing matches that were practically decided, and the third ongoing match was me getting instantly teamkilled upon spawn. Best thing you can do then is just to close the game, because in my experience it won't get better.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
No you don't take a break. You go back in and work on your weakness. You know what happens when you take a break in a game like Siege? You return worst than before. So my advice for you is to swallow it up and go back in there like a champ

I'm not so sure about this. I didn't play all last season, heck I don't even remember the name lol, but I came back with Wind Bastion and the first couple days were rusty sure... but man, this season has been going great for me once I got back in the fold. You don't forget all the accrued map knowledge, common spots and tactics. Maybe the one thing you could lose is muscle memory/reflexes, but for me that takes a really really long time.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
I'm not so sure about this. I didn't play all last season, heck I don't even remember the name lol, but I came back with Wind Bastion and the first couple days were rusty sure... but man, this season has been going great for me once I got back in the fold. You don't forget all the accrued map knowledge, common spots and tactics. Maybe the one thing you could lose is muscle memory/reflexes, but for me that takes a really really long time.
It's not about losing the knowledge, tactics and all that. No way you'll forget them after spending a very long time learning them. It's the confidence man, all about the confidence. Used to roam like a crazy man and get lots of picks but after returning to the game after being off for like 3-4 weeks, mate it's pathetic how I was a coward. Mind you im talking about ranked only, casual I go ham because I enter the game without giving a single shit. Maybe I should do this in ranked too :p