• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
this page is making my eyes bleed. why are the thumbnails for so many siege videos so ugly lol

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
this page is making my eyes bleed. why are the thumbnails for so many siege videos so ugly lol
Youtube videos, in general, that have a thumbnail with big text literally get more clicks than videos without. Everything from kinderegg opening videos to lists of top books has large text like that, though book thumbnails have better typefaces. LOL

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Where's the fricken Y3 op bundle at? Been waiting since I got this game for it to show up, it's like Ubi don't want my monies

NoirSuede

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking to buy this game (Maverick and Alibi looks so cool, and I have so many questions regarding Dokkaebi and Ela) but on Steam there's literally 4 versions of the game without any descriptions on what they have, which version of the game do you guys recommend a newbie like me to buy?

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
I'm looking to buy this game (Maverick and Alibi looks so cool, and I have so many questions regarding Dokkaebi and Ela) but on Steam there's literally 4 versions of the game without any descriptions on what they have, which version of the game do you guys recommend a newbie like me to buy?
I'll gladly answer all the questions you got

Go on and get the ultimate. Because believe me, the grind to unlock character is not worth it

Deleted member 56449

Banned
May 3, 2019
Bandit Elite is out!
BUYING IT NOW
bandit_elite_349214.jpg

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
They just look so... anime
This game is low key super horny. It's kind of weird, you might think it's just another tactical broshooter, and based on the base operators and even the year 1 operators you'd be right, but you can tell they started leaning into waifu shit pretty hard in year 2. One of the guys I play with won't even consider buying male operators. He's just collecting all the girls.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
I recently started playing as Nomad and I'm genuinely angry at myself for not unlocking her sooner.
So much fun.

She's great. I'm a little annoyed at the airjab change where it makes noise, it felt like a just punishment for roamers getting too greedy but now they can just impact grenade around corners and take them out. An airjab going off wasn't a guaranteed kill anyway if you were far enough away from it so I don't see why it was needed.

People have been getting better at using them more offensively too, like straight onto the bombsites to flush out anchors and that's also exciting.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people smurfing so much lately? People wanna pad their fragile ego at 3 tiers below them so bad that they can't hang with the big boys? You know how corny that makes you look lol

Deleted member 56449

Banned
May 3, 2019
My take on the teaser is the male operator has a special eye sight that can see through smoke. Don't think through walls because that's very OP

As for the female operators she can vanish from cameras while having silent step like Cav maybe

CC149er

Dec 31, 2018
Alright here's some info. Putting it in spoiler tags in case people don't want to read information on new operators.

Danish attacker is invisible to cameras and has a sort of silent step similar to Cav

Secret Service defender has a special eyesight that bypasses flashes and smokes.

It looks like you're right again with the first official teaser, the secret service operator is wearing a suit and has glasses on! Can't wait to see them officially. Keep up the leaks. :)

https://twitter.com/rainbow6game/status/1127967017523400706?s=21

Last edited:

NoirSuede

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason the Secret Service guy looks like a furry? Their face below their glasses is oddly elongated like a dog's

DL Clyde

Oct 25, 2017
Shield glitch is back. Smh. And clash can shoot her pistols when her shield is up too. Oh Ubisoft! Had so many people abusing these glitches tonight.

Not only that, there is an IQ glitch that has her leave her body somewhere in the map and she can move about completely invisible. This, along with the deployable shield and Clash glitches, ranked is almost unplayable. One of these glitches is enough to ruin the game but all 3 at once and happening in most ranked games means there is no point in playing. I love Siege but it's getting hard to defend this game when stuff like this are making it through and remaining for some time.