• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
From conference call

Also stated was majority of Rainbow Six Siege revenues are coming from add on content/DLC. China release is coming.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Really glad to see this game have legs. Released to pretty quiet reception if I remember correctly. Very happy it's doing well, lots of fun.

Jun 3, 2018
Really well deserved to be honest. The dev support has been on point and the game play is excellent.

Been playing Siege since day one and I have no intention of stopping.

OP
OP
Rocketz

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I'm interested to see how many viewers the Invitational gets this weekend with esports viewership up.

I normally watch pro league and that gets about 10-12K during a play date.

Oct 25, 2017
The fact this game never got(as far as I kno) best ongoing game award is astonishing. One of the best multiplayer experiences this gen. I urge you to try it if you haven't

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Until Apex, Siege was the only thing I played on a regular basis, and I've been playing it since a few months after launch. Ubi should run some ad campaigns saying "It never gets old" like the way Civ does for "Just one more turn."

Greatest Ever

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
It is simply one of the best, most dynamic games of all time. It is a noticeable step up above other multiplayer games that are services, while also being great in the FPS space for people looking for different types of gameplay.

If you haven't tried it, you owe yourself to. It's the best multiplayer game since Halo 3 for me.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Well deserved. One of the best competitive multiplayer games on the market.

I was adamant about this being a good game years ago when it came out regardless of reviews, and Im glad other people started to see that as well.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Great game! This was a staple in my competitive rotation that also included Rocket League, Titanfall 2, and For Honor.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
I'm interested to see how many viewers the Invitational gets this weekend with esports viewership up.

I normally watch pro league and that gets about 10-12K during a play date.

I always found it curious how much more popular overwatch league is here than R6 pro league. One has a big dedicated thread, the other practically nothing.

R6 at this point acquires more than OW, and one league unfortunately just laid off a bunch of ppl while the other is up205%. Blizzard does way better PR with their league for sure

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Siege is the best multiplayer game I've ever played. Very happy to see it being successful. It really deserves it all.

This game is also the prime example of GaaS and continued support done well.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This has to be the biggest turn around a MP game has done. Maybe BF4 but that didnt quite have the legs that this has.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is my favorite multiplayer shooter of the gen.

Played it for a few months straight from launch and even then, it was easy to see that the game was special.