• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit

Test server will run the next two weeks for PC starting tomorrow until launch Dec 5th.

Will be very interesting to see how the operators play as this season is bringing in a few new mechanics with them.

Seven4sses

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Dokkaebi is gonna be slipping onto everyone's DMs.

I really don't want to buy credits with money or resort to grinding for hours, but I'm very tempted to do so for these operators alone.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I love how the updates are constantly subverting the game's core tenets and introducing increasing elements that emphasize the asymmetric gameplay. Defenders have stationary cams? Now the attackers can gain access. You can't shoot through barricaded walls - well now you can place a one-way mirror in them. Count me as in for the Year 3 pass as well.

also dak galbi to be everybody's new waifu

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played Siege in a long while, but this operators seem OP as f***, specially Dokkaebi. They do sound like a blast to play, though. The support Ubi has given this game is amazing.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Haven't played Siege in a long while, but this operators seem OP as f***, specially Dokkaebi. They do sound like a blast to play, though. The support Ubi has given this game is amazing.

Thankfully there's always a operator to counter so even if you think they're OP there's always an option to fight back.

I'm more concerned on what the new update will break, ya know, like every other one has done. lol

OP
OP
Rocketz

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Ubi tends to shoot high and dial the DLC operators back. She can only use her device twice a round so at least it's not on a cooldown.

Dokkeabi also only has a DMR and a 2 shell slug shotgun as a primary but 2 full automatic secondary's so that should even it a little out.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Sucks that this game doesn't have Pro/X support..I would double dip to play on my X for sure. I'm liking the hacker!!

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Shit looks good. Thanks for making the thread, Rocketz.

More UK and US operators is questionable though (I guess it's smart if it means they're re-using guns) and I hope they roll back on Outbreak being a timed event... just leave it in the game. If it's worth playing it's worth keeping.
InVIGILble

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I started playing this again this weekend. I have 600 credits from when I bought the gold edition so I'm probably gonna get Dokkaebi to troll the fuck out of teams.

OP
OP
Rocketz

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Disgraced my guess is outbreak is a test to see how the community acts toward themed events like overwatch or destiny has. There's going to be rewards only earned during that event so if it's successful I have a feeling we'll see more in the future.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Why would anyone pick Ash now? Same gadget, except you dont have to reload between shots, plus three concussion rounds, as well you can recover unassisted from DBNO.

What.... The.... Fuck.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Looks awesome. Dokkaebi is great for gamer with good headsets.

Was hoping for an announcement for Xbox One X / Pro 4K support though. Well ... Maybe they'll do it later.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Very interested in giving everyone a go. The Korean operators especially seem really unorthodox and it's rad as hell. The DLC operators overall have been really interesting for the game. Lots of cool twists to the game flow.

RoyalJCC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vigil looks cool as hell. I just love roaming around so it might become my main.

Dokkaebi looks OP as fuck. I didn't understand what kind of counter IQ has on her but at least we have two operators that counter her.

And that Zofia DBNO 1 health recover is nut.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I just jumped in due to the free weekend, enjoying the game a lot so far.

Deleted member 5129

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vigil looks cool as hell. I just love roaming around so it might become my main.

Dokkaebi looks OP as fuck. I didn't understand what kind of counter IQ has on her but at least we have two operators that counter her.

And that Zofia DBNO 1 health recover is nut.

IQ and Dokkabae are on the same team lol

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Dokkaebi is almost certainly gonna get a dial back. Her "power" sounds ridiculous. Maybe make it proximity based?

Oct 27, 2017
Dok seems OP as hell potentially. Combined with Jackal, they can pick off a roamer and flip the team balance.

The problem is everyone is so used to taking out cameras as soon as possible when entering the building that you'll be lucky if there's any left by the time you get your hands on their network.

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Love the new operators.

Looking forward to not playing them for at least month out of fear of getting team killed because everyone else wants to play the new ops. :D

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I want to get this game but I don't know which platform/what I should buy. Which platform has the most active population, and will this receive a significant One X update?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
been awhile since i've played Siege, but this looks rad.

Speaking of, anyone on PS4 wanna play together? I mostly play pretty casually and just play for fun though my w/l is quite positive i tend to stick to casual (mostly as im just a fan of the shorter matches a bit less pressure). I lost my last gaming group due to one of them being a big gamergate support and just needing to step away from some of the aggression, so if you're kinda chill and positive i'd love to play w/ you! PSN: Jacob_armitage

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I'm super excited for this, but with the game crashing regularly 5-6 minutes into every match I play, I don't think I'll be able to enjoy these guys. :(

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking about getting this on PS4. Should i get the base game for $20 CDN, Year 2 Gold Edition for $42 or the Complete Edition for $66? What's the difference between them, can i just buy the base and upgrade at a later date?

These tiers are kinda confusion.

Saint-XIV

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to jump back in with this operation, I haven't played in a while. The new operators look like a lot of fun to play with.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
This is my first update since I've been playing, excited to see the new operator even if I won't be able to afford it.