• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017

borderlands3hbdy1.png

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
COME ON BABY! It's about fucking time. It's been six years since the last mainline title.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I mean, I want borderlands 3, but I'm tired of this guy doing shitty teasing for years with nothing to show for it.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Guess game awards reveal.

They need their cash cow series, and it works fine by me as it's the only series of theirs off the top of my head I like.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly LOVE Borderlands 1 and 2. Some of the most co-op fun I've ever had.

I really hope Borderlands 3 delivers

OP
OP
Nirolak

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
So does that put it on track for Q4 2019 release now?
I'd guess September/October given franchise history, but it's not impossible it's Q1 2020.

Depends on how much they needed to change when delaying it.

Rumor is there's no Destiny next year, so September is pretty open.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Imagine Borderlands 3 randomized boxes, lootbox will work perfectly in this game.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Kinda like their last shot before going out of business, isn't it? Their past games have been huge flops, haven't they?

That said, Borderlands 3 would be very welcomed - if it's on a new engine. Those loading times were just unholy.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Kinda like their last shot before going out of business, isn't it? Their past games have been huge flops, haven't they?

That said, Borderlands 3 would be very welcomed - if it's on a new engine. Those loading times were just unholy.

It's Unreal Engine 4.

Oct 25, 2017
So, it's finally coming?

After the past couples years, with all these horrendous trends. All I can say is I'm hoping for the best but definitely expecting the worst.
It will never be like Borderlands 2 again.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
borderlands 3 and KH3 in the same year would be my GOAT year

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I'd guess September/October given franchise history, but it's not impossible it's Q1 2020.

Depends on how much they needed to change when delaying it.

Rumor is there's no Destiny next year, so September is pretty open.

Well thats extremely close to next gen if it gets a 2020 date. But Im sure a PS5/Scarlet version is coming either way

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only interest I have in BL3 is seeing how much take two is twisting it into an abusive MTX filled game. BL2 already had the potential for that but it was before that stuff was really rampant in console games.