• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
It is kind of funny after all the AI diss speculation Drake actually made an AI diss and posted it on his page

He did not get 2Pac down at all though. Snoop was shockingly accurate

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
www.instagram.com

6.3M views · 1.4M likes | champagnepapi on Instagram: "Taylor Made Freestyle While we wait on you I guess."

1M likes, 328 comments - champagnepapiApril 19, 2024 on : "Taylor Made Freestyle While we wait on you I guess.".

Drake drops another diss record. Feat AI Pac & Snoop

I aint even halfway through. White boy won. Hahaha. This is wild. I was not expecting this shit at all.

Edit: Just finished it. Nahhh this is back to back again. This is another entire level of clowning and memeable shit. He laid back as fuck just clowning dude unphased. I loved this.

Edit 2: Chris shit fire too. We eating.

Last edited:

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Drake a whole-ass fool, lmao.

What is it about tonight and beef, even Chris Brown released a diss track aimed at Quavo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYU6HOZixfM

I could feel that Takeoff line coming, but I wasn't sure if he was gonna go there...

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Something's in the water right now.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Right back to the "hurry up, clocks ticking". Can't believe this is dominating the conversation right now.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Bro k-dots gonna be pretty fucking heated for that!

Good on drake for not backing down and his diss track was a banger. But like damn you really wanna go this bad. Kendrick ain't going easy dudes gonna have like 6 new kids after his response

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
Nah this is COMEDY

Kendrick better not let Drake out joke him in this shit, A.I. fucking up this industry something wild too lmao

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Nah this is COMEDY

Kendrick better not let Drake out joke him in this shit, A.I. fucking up this industry something wild too lmao

It's the reason you can't just measure battles on who the "better rapper" is. Cause someone could just get creative a throw a wrench into the whole thing like this. This man hit is with both. Push Ups was packed with layers and layers of shit I'm still figuring out today, and then this one is just REALLY effective for the memes and the convo. Just the headline of Drake released an AI track on purpose, but then it's an AI track featuring Pac and Snoop and the angle is they're ashamed of Kendrick begging him to just release anything to save the west coast is WILD AF.

Kat Williams really set the tone for the year.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Also fuck I hate Chris brown but that wasn't a bad diss. Takeoff line was crazy!

Didn't he say something about quovo hitting a girl in the elevator. Like I wouldnt go down that route Chris your not the cleanest there either

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
lmao, taking 3 weeks to respond and then tapping your watch after a few days is ridic but I can't deny it's working. You've got full control of the narrative until Kendrick drops something, why not spend that time consolidating your position

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Yea 2024 going to be a classic year for Hip Hop. Great releases already, great entertainment with the disses, and more to go. Only month 4 😂

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
DRAKE IS WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY UP!

But in other news...THAT CHRIS BROWN TRACK IS SERIOUS. Holy shit.

Last edited:

kanuuna

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really care for putting a clock on Kendrick's response so long as it's good. I appreciate Drake keeping this thread going in the meantime.

Silly season.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Drake really putting pressure on Kdot, he wants to finish him off so bad. lol.

I can see why Cole stepped out, this shit is gonna get wild.

AI usage is funny and fine in this context, it's just a funny beef in between to keep the pressure on dot. It's not like he is selling or putting this on DSPs.

Funkelpop

Sep 2, 2022
lmao, taking 3 weeks to respond and then tapping your watch after a few days is ridic but I can't deny it's working. You've got full control of the narrative until Kendrick drops something, why not spend that time consolidating your position

He was doing that with Duppy and the whole invoice shit. Trying to control the narrative until Pusha dropped. 😂

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
It's the reason you can't just measure battles on who the "better rapper" is. Cause someone could just get creative a throw a wrench into the whole thing like this. This man hit is with both. Push Ups was packed with layers and layers of shit I'm still figuring out today, and then this one is just REALLY effective for the memes and the convo. Just the headline of Drake released an AI track on purpose, but then it's an AI track featuring Pac and Snoop and the angle is they're ashamed of Kendrick begging him to just release anything to save the west coast is WILD AF.

Kat Williams really set the tone for the year.
Push Ups was good for what it was but I think was more short sighted internet win but bad in a few areas. I remember Drake complaining about A.I awhile back and he reopened a door that shouldn't have been messed with.