• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit. Damn that's brave. I wonder how other black artists who are okay with the white audience members saying nigga feel about this.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
"Don't use the n-word, white folks" is hardly a controversial request. That it still has to be made by a black performer before a largely white audience at Coachella in 2018 is quite worrying.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Congrats my dude, you went to a white ass show and planned out that statement.

Should do this shit at a summer Jam type event.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Is he offering killa as a replacement or was that a different part of the song? Is it better to just say nothing at all for that part when singing along or replace it with something else?

ninjabot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder what right-wing youtube personality is gonna hear about this and make a "This just in: Rapper Amine hates free speech" video.

PatMan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If it's part of a song, it should be allowed in that context. But don't say it if it's not part of a song. Done

kazzjot

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Wypipo ain't finna listen to reason. This probably just makes them want to say it more :/

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
I say it when i sing to myself out loud but I've stopped singing it in public. I just pretend i'm recording a non-explicit song and have a moment of silence.

I've been called the N-word, though with the S-word in front of it, so I feel like I've earned it :p

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How privileged must you be where one of your biggest triggers is not being able to say a word that's historically been used to degrade black people, and they simply want that power back.

Status
Not open for further replies.