• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
What even is this song? He made a song called Final Fantasy where he sampled Final Fantasy music and is using visuals from Final Fabtasy, yet the lyrics have fuck all to do with Final Fantasy. It's 3 minutes of "girl I wanna fuck ya".

OP
OP
Koozek

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm serious as a heart attack
I honestly don't even know who this Drake fella' is. I don't follow or listen to rap. Looks like marketing to me. He's probably a shrewd businessman.
- Drake Has More Top 10 Hits Than Any Other Hip-Hop Artist
Drake is now tied with superstars like The Rolling Stones, Whitney Houston and Paul McCartney (when taking into account his solo career only) with 23 top 10s, and he's sure to pass them all soon.​

- Drake is Officially The Biggest Recording Artist in the World

- Drake's progress: the making of a modern superstar
Both R&B loverman and hip-hop thug, Toronto homeboy and global magpie, Drake's universal appeal has made him the definitive pop star of his generation. How did he get to the top – and how long can he stay there?
- Twitch Comments On The Record-Breaking Drake-Ninja 'Fortnite' Stream
Tyler "Ninja" Blevins is a Twitch streamer whose profile has risen rapidly alongside the massively popular Fortnite. Between Feb. 22 and March 3, Blevins gained more than 50,000 subscribers. And while hundreds of thousands of people tune in to Fortnite streams every day, it's not every day that one of the world's biggest musicians joins them.

At its peak, Ninja's stream with rapper Drake had over 635,000 concurrent viewers, surpassing Dr. DisRespect's previous non-tournament record of 388,000.​

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sarah Brightman cemented *checks notes* Guild Wars as the most relevant gaming franchise when she released Symphony and all the album artwork was based on Guild Wars. I'm sure Drake is a lovely chap with lots of talent, but he's not Sarah Brightman and never will be. Each and everyone one of us has to live with the fact that we're not Sarah Brightman, nor do most of us bask in her radiance on a daily basis.

Also, he's not Eiffel 65, either.

We're gonna play the game the Playstation all day
With Metal Gear Solid to Tekken 3.
And from Omega Boost to Resident Evil
Just play for the fun
Cos we got it going on
Tekken 3, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Gran Turismo, Omega Boost, Bloody Roar, X-Files, all over the world
Come on
Ridge Racer
Oddworld
Winning Eleven
The game on the Playstation
P. L. A. Y. S. T. A. T. I. O. N

When the greatest Italian electronica group of all time namedrop you, your game, or your console, you know you have lasting significance. You'll note that Eiffel 65 mentioned important game series like Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and... Omega Boost, but conspicuously failed to mention Final Fantasy.

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm 38....I think I'm too old for Drake. Don't get it.

Love Florence though and she did FF songs so....though her latest album has me on the fence....

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Drake is the GOAT rapper..?

giphy.gif

Am I missing something here?
Yes you are.. lol.

dezzyeight

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Song is trash like the album. Wiz Khalifa did better with the Chrono Trigger sample on Never Been Pt. 2.

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
I dont like his music and Im very fond of hip hop. But if one of the biggest music stars is into gaming Ill take it.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Yeah
I never really talk about dick that I wanna give you
Or places I wanna get to
Neck grab, head grab
Arch back, heart attack, cardiac
I need it nasty like
Like Evil Angel, like Vivid
You know, nasty like how they give it

You know, I need you to be open like Kay's kitchen
That pussy kinda sound like waves hitting, soothing
Keep it right there, no moving

Which Final Fantasy games is he quoting there?
8. When Squall gave it to Quistis. And then she caught feelings and Squall told her those magical lines you tell a THOT. "Go Talk To The Wall"

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
2 million tweets after his album drops.

Nah, not relevant.

97509617-26a0-4071-9255-d844fdf03cca.gif

What do these 2 million tweets even do?

- Drake Has More Top 10 Hits Than Any Other Hip-Hop Artist
Drake is now tied with superstars like The Rolling Stones, Whitney Houston and Paul McCartney (when taking into account his solo career only) with 23 top 10s, and he's sure to pass them all soon.​

- Drake is Officially The Biggest Recording Artist in the World

- Drake's progress: the making of a modern superstar
Both R&B loverman and hip-hop thug, Toronto homeboy and global magpie, Drake's universal appeal has made him the definitive pop star of his generation. How did he get to the top – and how long can he stay there?
- Twitch Comments On The Record-Breaking Drake-Ninja 'Fortnite' Stream
Tyler "Ninja" Blevins is a Twitch streamer whose profile has risen rapidly alongside the massively popular Fortnite. Between Feb. 22 and March 3, Blevins gained more than 50,000 subscribers. And while hundreds of thousands of people tune in to Fortnite streams every day, it's not every day that one of the world's biggest musicians joins them.

At its peak, Ninja's stream with rapper Drake had over 635,000 concurrent viewers, surpassing Dr. DisRespect's previous non-tournament record of 388,000.​

e6c1ccca-300c-46ee-9df5-924f029b3749.gif

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Was expecting to hear some dope lyrics referencing FF. All I heard was "Vivid" & "Evil Angel", okay then...

Status
Not open for further replies.