• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Griffins22

Oct 30, 2017
Here is my review in Portuguese for Echo Boomer - "Excelent"
"Insomniac Games revitalises its most important saga with a safe, ambitious and passionate game, that feels exceptionally nex-gen."
echoboomer.pt

Análise - Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart (PlayStation 5)

A Insomniac Games revitaliza aquela que poderá ser a sua saga mais importante com um jogo seguro, ambicioso e apaixonante.
I kind of think of "safe" and "ambitious" as contradictory here, no? Lol

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
0OKxwnx.png

Nobody move, I hit a bullseye so let's keep it that way.

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
(I didn't realize Brazil had reviewed the game - so I'm deleting this post. I thought it was drive-by snark! Sorry Brazil!)

Last edited:

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Uhhhm are we 100% sure we're in a console launch year during a pandemic because good lawd Insomniac is something else.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I feel this will be a mid to high 80 MC due to some rare 7/10s holding it down but oh how I wish it hits that beautiful 90s MC.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Expected.

There was no way it would get a worse reception than the last one; yet it's still too gamey and safe for some outlets to give it all the credit the studio deserves.

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Our review (in Portuguese) - ZWAME - 9/10

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is a bigger, better and has more variety than its predecessor, and it's also an excellent example of the PS5's capabilities.

It's a really fun game that improves in every aspect of the 2016 Ratchet & Clank. Oh, and Rivet is great.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
I was a bit dissapointed by endgame content. I finished the game and went for 100% completion. It took maybe another 2 hours? I really wish that the game was longer/had more content. You get some weapons very late in the game and dont have enough time to have fun with them.

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
www.4players.de

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - Test, Action-Adventure

Freunde der PlayStation 5 werden in diesem Jahr nicht gerade von exklusiven Spielen verwöhnt - falls man denn überhaupt an Sonys Konsole herankommt. Zwar konnte Returnal kürzlich hohes Gold erobern, aber der knallharte Roguelike-Shooter richtet sich eher an Hardcore-Zocker. Anders sieht es mit...

91 from 4players