• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. She's pretty. Looks like she's in the midst of a performance...or maybe she's a model?

I wanna know more lmao

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
It's a bit on the small side (slightly hard to make everything out properly) but boozy, someone down-on-their-luck-seeming characters are a soft spot for me so 7/10.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
It's a bit on the small side (slightly hard to make everything out properly) but boozy, someone down-on-their-luck-seeming characters are a soft spot for me so 7/10.
7 outta 10? Sir you offend me.
I have changed my avatar (Also another guy was also using my previous one as I discovered recently so I felt like I had to.)

Somebody give me a 10.

I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Is that the Avengers logo?
6/10

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
6/10
That's OK, it's an obscure character from a comic called Paper Girls. He's called Heck. Yeah, I Avenger-ized it because I guess I am one. Before it looked like this.

I'll give you a 10/10 because you want one and that art is nice. I don't who they are either, but I bet that's because I'm uncultured, not because the character is too obscure :P

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
7 outta 10? Sir you offend me.
I have changed my avatar (Also another guy was also using my previous one as I discovered recently so I felt like I had to.)

Somebody give me a 10.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
6/10
Hey now, 5/10 being average I would say that's not bad. I think mine is around there (maybe a little higher because I enjoy the creep factor) due to poor compression on my part but oh well.

As for above, around an 8, nice transparency and expression even if I'm not a big fan of the art style.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Lead 9/10, good design, blends perfectly with dark mode.

I'm shamelessly using this thread to ask if I should change it to this.

C32yYHB.png

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
7.5/10. Rather generic-looking avatar; background muddies the image. But it's Samus and it's cool art.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I tried to watch the show and couldn't get into it but I love the memes. I'm conflicted.

7/10

B/10

I love some nice retro[?] manga art, so that's good (what is it from anyways? -- lol I'd have guessed Cyborg 009 but that doesnt look like the usual series style...)

While I like the angle and the crop of the headshot, the panel itself looks quickly drawn and it's hard to make out the left half. You can definitely find a cooler panel!

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
B/10

I love some nice retro[?] manga art, so that's good (what is it from anyways? -- lol I'd have guessed Cyborg 009 but that doesnt look like the usual series style...)

While I like the angle and the crop of the headshot, the panel itself looks quickly drawn and it's hard to make out the left half. You can definitely find a cooler panel!
don't know who it is but i like the style. 8/10

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
6.5/10. Stylish, but not too terribly memorable thanks to dark color scheme and unclear off-center figure.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
9/10, very a e s t h e t i c and good transparency. Not sure what property it might be related to.