• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Chris McQueen

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
I'm under an NDA. It was okay. 7/10. It releases at the end of the year.
giphy.gif

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Sorcerer (1977)

the ultimate gephyrophobia horror trip

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
The Shawshank Redemption
(German title: Die Verurteilten = The Convicts)

Get Out The (excellent) Movie

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Iron Sky (2): The Coming Race

tinhats were right after all

Last edited:

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
Female comedians drinking loadsa wine.

Wine Country. Far more enjoyable than I expected. The story was predictable, of course, but the performances saved the day.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum

Choreographed action and detail everywhere!

(Everyone, seriously, see this movie!)

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
Serious question? Did you not *know* this was already going to be your opinion going in? And if so why did you see it?

It's what I expected going in, but a part of me thought maybe I was missing something about this cultural phenomenom, like an old, jaded man in 1977 would maybe miss out on the appeal of Star Wars. But I don't think they're comparable at all.

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
It's what I expected going in, but a part of me thought maybe I was missing something about this cultural phenomenom, like an old, jaded man in 1977 would maybe miss out on the appeal of Star Wars. But I don't think they're comparable at all.

I think your enjoyment on this was very much predicated on your enjoyment and investment in the past 22 movies. It was a little bit fan service over content - i agree - but that's what everyone clearly wanted, apparently.