• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This brazilian streamer, https://twitter.com/gabicattuzzo. was harassed by men gamers during one of her live streams and she defended herself saying man is trash. This incident happened 2 years ago aparentely but has resurfaced now. Razer's tweet above is basically a message saying that Gabi was never an ambassador of the brand but she was part of a team of influencers asked to promote their products. They also said they don't promote any kinda of discrimination, in this case, discrimination against man (LMAO)

The girl is also facing death threats agains herself and her own family.

Discuss.

Last edited:

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
They're actually painting her comment as "prejudice", holy shit.

As if I needed any more reason to avoid their omega tacky-ass garbage products.

kikuchiyo

Nov 9, 2017
Ah the worst discrimination, against the most oppressed group, male gamers.

(/s) of course.

Razer is a pretty trash company.

GreatFenris

Banned
Apr 6, 2019
So Razer is morally trash as well as selling me a trash kb? Well I know what company is getting a ban for Christmas this year!

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
They need to protect their gamer drink costumers

650207-razer-respawn.png

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
And she is not even wrong LMAO

This is ridiculous

I didnt think this was going to blow out like this. I saw it yesterday on Facebook and I was like "LOL men are so fucking fragile".

I cant believe Razor did this.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
She's not wrong in saying "every man is trash"?
She did not say every man is trash. Her tweet was more in the line of "Men are trash, and the ones who are not are the exception". Her tweet said, in direct translation, "Men are trash". It's a generalization based on her experience with harassment in the gaming community, which is something we all know the sordid details, and was the context of the tweet.

Ardiloso

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
User Banned (Permanent) Victim blaming, excusing harassment and death threats, numerous accumulated and severe infractions
Deserved. As a man I take personal offense by her words. She should learn to defense herself without using generalizations. There are people and people.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She's not wrong in saying "every man is trash"?

I mean, are people really taking a statetement like that literally?

It is pretty obvious how it is aimed to the toxic average male gamer

Are we REALLY going to pretend "ALL MEN ARE TRASH" is discrimination? Like holy shit

Poor marginalized gamer men! :(

OP
OP
The Last One

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She did not say every man is trash. Her tweet was more in the line of "Men are trash, and the ones who are not are the exception". Her tweet said, in direct translation, "Men are trash". It's a generalization based on her experience with harassment in the gaming community, which is something we all know the sordid details, and was the context of the tweet.

Added a threadmark to this post.

And IMO Razer is completely wrong here even if she said "Every man is trash".

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait she's right though
where's the lie tho? men ARE trash.
And she is not even wrong LMAO

This is ridiculous

I didnt think this was going to blow out like this. I saw it yesterday on Facebook and I was like "LOL men are so fucking fragile".

I cant believe Razor did this.
She's right

Fuck Razer

Wtf are y'all talking about? Certainly some of you that I'm quoting must be male. Do you consider yourself trash?

mitverachvng

Banned
May 18, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Sexism; Concern Trolling Regarding Harassment; Account in Junior Phase
So many people with double standards here... insane

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Deserved. As a man I take personal offense by her words. She should learn to defense herself without using generalizations. There are people and people.
Looooooool

Ahem. Sorry. I was so busy feeling bad for you that I started laughing uncontrollably at how fragile you sound.

Come on, Men live in a priviledged position and they use it to harass women. No one is hurting you by saying that fact.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. Good job those "gamers" aren't women or any other minority if they cant even cope with potentially being called trash.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
It seems like a boring job to be a corporate shill. You have to be congenial and non controversial. As soon as you do anything, no matter how inconsequential, to anger customers you are likely to be out of a job. In this case she likely also has an internet hate mob gunning for her as well. Hope things work out for her.