• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018

Play a VHS and record me in a barn if old.

OP
OP
no1

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Before anyone says this is fake, GTA V also was leaked the exact same way.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
don't know if the image is real or not but no question there will be a PC port. fall 2019 would be my guess. no way rockstar just leaves all that money on the table.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Regardless of whether this is real or fake it's sort of irrelevant since it's not like the existence of a PC port is a shock.

NegativeCero

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sweating it. At this point we're past the launch hype of the game and I'll either get to play it on PC or I don't pick it up expecting them to want us to double dip, which I refuse to do.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
RDR2 PC is coming for sure. Don't need rumors or potential leaks to know that. They're gonna let console sales fly until then.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I do my gaming on PS4 only but im glad for PC players if it comes there eventually.I cant even imagine what modders can do to this game :)

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
Even if it's fake unless their code is as elegant as the code of RDR1 no way in hell it misses PC release.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think it's fake but I don't know why I am 100% confident they will release RDR2 on PC later on with some extra features like they did with GTAV.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They'll release it next year.

No reason not to when you look at all the money GTA V continues to print on Steam somehow.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
The leaks are fake but the PC versions are real.

Leak me again when they show turning down LOD or shadows to zero or something.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
By that metric, we're almost a full calendar year away from the release date, 10 months from the delay announcement and 15 months from the actual release!
Friendly reminder that GTA V for PC was delayed three times.

One of the delays was 14 days before it was supposed to be released.

What a fun time it was.

Haha. So fun.

*PTSD intensifies*

Travless

Mar 7, 2018
It's obviously coming to PC, but after the Grinch leaks it's so hard to trust anything.

Still, with GTA V leaking the same way, this does at least have some legs to stand on (albeit, short and stubby ones).

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't GTA V get a "leak" like this? I don't remember if that was legit or not.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the PC modding community to fix the jank controls and give the ability to skip animations and fast travel. Will make this game infinitely more playable.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Well, the 1st RDR didn't release for PC, so an argument could be made that this franchise is a console exclusive title.
The first RDR didn't make it because of technical issues (eventhough GTAIV made it to PC but back then those games were made by different studios and developed in parallel), it's know at this point that the game was barely hanging together on consoles and it'd have been too much work to port it over to PC. This time around however, GTAV saw a PC release and every R* studio worked on it so I'm sure R* has that sorted out.

Ash735

Banned
Sep 4, 2018
I mean we already know it's coming to PC thanks to Rockstar's own Companion App for RDR2 having PC settings for the game listed but hidden.