• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
sns_rev_pcde_en.png

We're proud to say that Resident Evil: Revelations is out on the Nintendo Switch™.

Improved graphics and additional content make this a must-have whether or not you've had a chance to play it on other platforms!

Here at RE NET, we want to commemorate this release by giving out a bunch of useful gifts, including weapons you can use in Raid Mode such as the Serpent and Lead Storm.

Use the codes below to grab some of these items for yourself!

Note: You must log in to RE NET to use these codes.

The site instructions aren't very clear.

Step-by-step:
1. You need to go to the Resident Evil Revelations page here.
2. Select your relevant platform (PS4/XB1/Switch) - you may need to sign in/register to RE.net
3. You'll see "Overview", "Records", "Items", "Collections" and "More" near the top
4. Hover over "More", click "Present code"
5. Insert all the present codes from this page.

--------

For Resident Evil Revelations 2, there are Switch-only present codes

sns_pcde_en.png

(I can't find the Switch overview page for RER2, but I assume it's a similar process)
Insert all the present codes from this page.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, both Switch ports are fantastic so far. Loved them on the other systems, but the optional BOTW-style gyro aiming on Switch makes these the superior versions for control. (Although RER2 does have a halved framerate.)

Just one thing: On RER2, be sure to dial the brightness all the way down. The zero brightness level on Switch is how it looked by default on PS4. Not sure why they changed the default, but it's easy to adjust.

The default camera speed is also very slow. I'd recommend bumping it up to 5.

neilyadig

Nov 13, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out where to enter the link account code for RER1. The "overview" page does not have any link or place to enter the code... I found it for RER2 no problem. Anyone able to help a brother out?

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out where to enter the link account code for RER1. The "overview" page does not have any link or place to enter the code... I found it for RER2 no problem. Anyone able to help a brother out?
On the top right side next to your profile you'll see a tab that says, "Support Games". Hover on that and it'll show the list of RE games the service supports. Hover next to Revelations 1 and it'll give you a list of consoles. Select the console you are playing the game on and it will ask for you activate the platform. Activate it and then you'll be sent to an overview of your profile. That doesn't mean your game stats are connected. What you have to do next is turn on data upload in your game in the options. On the Switch I had to type in a code that was generated after turning it on. Idk if you have to type in a code for Xbox and Playstation version. When I connected my RE7 stats on Xbox it didn't ask for a code. After you type in the code hit the sync button and your game stats will be connected.

I know, it's stupidly complicated and you have to do it for each game the service supports.