• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
I do as well; but my guess is if this port had those features (60fps, Gyro aim) that Capcom would be marketing the games with improved features. Pretty sure we're getting the bare minimum effort when it comes to these Switch ports.
The game needs to run at 30FPS, as the QTEs go off the FrameRate making some of the QTEs nigh impossible to complete at 60.

Neko_No_Naku

Jan 9, 2018
Era pls do not buy these games. If you do, you are just showing devs they can sell old ports, with no new information, features or anything for $30.
Why would they bother if the people is fine with this bS??
Dammit I really do not want to buy RE4 at 30 bucks but I really want to have RE4 on my switch like right now... fuck you capcommmmm

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Yeah, I definitely holding off on RE4. It's crappy, but don't mind replaying RE4 at a later time, and I got Castlevania Collection now to pick up anyway.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can I play Resident Evil 4 with motion controls on Switch like the Wii version (the best one?)

Buddy

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm weak....i see re4 on a new platform and I buy it.

I now have it on gc, ps2, Wii, PC, ps3, ps4 and soon on switch

Sorry guys, I'm part of the problem

But screw you, I'm going to play resi4 on the go now and that's worth the extra 10 bucks to me

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
At this point I expect these to be bare minimum ports with an upcharge. They won't be as in-depth with extras like REV and Okami

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Like most here I will wait for a sale/price drop. And then buy RE4 only. I imagine by Halloween we should see a sale.