• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Resident Evil 0
File size: 13.5GB
Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese

Resident Evil (Remake)
File size: 14.4GB
Languages: same as above

Resident Evil 4
File Size: 12.0GB
Languages: same as above but no Japanese.

There are no new features mentioned in the description of any of the games.

Edit:

I'm surprised people forgot the release date already.

They all release on May 21st, 2019.

Update:

Biohazard 0 HD Remaster
File size: 13.6GB

Biohazard HD Remaster
File size: 16.2GB

Biohazard 4
File size: 12.0GB

Last edited:

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Really makes you think they are sabotaging their switch releases...

$30 is ridiculous

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
$30 each?
ShoddyElectricHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resident Evil 0
File size: 13.5GB
Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese

Resident Evil (Remake)
File size: 14.4GB
Languages: same as above

Resident Evil 4
File Size: 12.0GB
Languages: same as above but no Japanese.

There are no new features mentioned in the description of any of the games.

Regarding Resident Evil 4, the lack of Japanese likely has to do with the fact the Japanese and English builds are different, due to the fact of CERO. Probably to discourage people grabbing the Western releases in Japan. I wanna say the Japanese version will have English, but it'll be censored. Resident Evil 0 and 1 are identical between versions, so it makes sense there.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This is getting ridiculous...especially when the last Capcom ports where priced the same on Switch and other consoles.

Seems like Capcom realized that they messed up not having any new/big RE games for the system they could charge 50/60 bucks for they just increase the prices of their old ports.

Okami HD might have been my last Capcom Switch related purchase - getting too much especially as a EU Switch owner.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, those prices are bad. Portability of the Switch is great but I ain't spending an extra 50% just because the Switch itself natively supports this option, I already paid the price of that on the console, thank you very much.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I'll definitely pick up 4 on a sale later down the line if the port is solid. The starter price is way too high.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, this just passed from a must buy for REmake to just getting it on pc next sale.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, seriously WTH? haven't they just released Onimusha besides all the other systems for the same price which was $20? We were just happy buddies, why ruin it now smh

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
If they don't announce some new features soon, these titles having a $10 increase is pretty ballsy on Capcom. I definitely won't be bothering.

The only title that can even manage to say it's worth the extra $10 atm is RE0 since it apparently has all the costumes.

Darkstar0155

Oct 27, 2017
$30?! That's a big F-U. Maybe I could see it for a physical version of RE4, but for eshop versions? Arent the revelations games $20? There is no reason any of these should be more than RER.

Ill probably be a sucker and by REMake though since its been forever since I played it. Still, should have been $20/each or $45 for all three or something.

Buddy

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Ohh man... I was so hyped for resi4 and am still going to buy it but that price is too high.

I will not buy the other two, which I would have for 20...now they get 30 from me instead of 60

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
These are Capcom games that people expect to hit in 2017 - in the Switch first year on the market.
They release them in its 3rd year and hike up the price while not offering retail versions in big Switch markets.

Ridiculous.