• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
I've been real pic since the beginning, might change it to a different picture tho

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
never did this on the other forum
I'd be too concerned about my safety/privacy

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
giphy.gif

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can understand not everyone being comfortable posting what they look like, but It's not a trap, it's a tradition.

Quick selfie from yesterday with bonus Magpie:

Avatar is me but will crop a new one when I get a chance.

Hickbilly

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fo-to-graffs? Aren't they those gosh durn things that flash you in the peepers and blind ya? My pappy sayz they steal your soul!

Jadusable

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People can find me by googling me.

Would recommend against doing this if you have any interest in maintaining your privacy however. Like, seriously recommend against this. At this point in 2018 with all the cache websites out there; once you put that shit on the internet it might as well be permanent.

OP
OP
sabrina

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
No wonder their AR tech is so good :P
it explains a lot :P

Fo-to-graffs? Aren't they those gosh durn things that flash you in the peepers and blind ya? My pappy sayz they steal your soul!
oh, you have to use the kind without a flash. The original models needed those because of poor sensor and film technology, so the scene had to be over-exposed. Newer models don't need a flash, so they don't steal your soul

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hungover and bloated, I don't think anyone should have to see that, my misery is enough and past pictures are no fun T_T Will do eventually though, as I posted in the other thread awhile ago anyway.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Always wanted to do it on the other forum but well, I think it's time. Was too shy the last couple of times.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I already used myself as an avatar, on the old forums anyway.

GsbMufm.jpg

There was this Witcher Gwent marketing thing going on where it would put an image of you on a gwent card based off of how you answered some questions and this was the result. It looked so stupid that I loved it and made it my avatar. Maybe I'll use it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.