• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
I found out Trials of Mana has a free demo on Steam. I installed and started the game. Immediately went to configure my keyboard. I see how many keys there are for all the functions. It was crazy! The original game on the SNES used 6 buttons, I didn't even bother to count how many they used in this remake, but holy hell is it insane! I just uninstalled the demo without even starting the game. It was too much. I don't even remember what half of the other buttons did.

How the hell did they manage to over complicate an SNES game?

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
I dropped FFXIV because, like most MMORPGs, the UI was atrocious. Don't know if that's considered a weird reason or not.

Strandr

Oct 12, 2019
Was playing Digimon World DS for the first time just this week, hit an apparently well known bug that means text doesn't progress and my last save was from an hour prior, just closed down the game. Might pick up the sequel next week instead...

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I dropped Judgement because the constant cat noises during any investigation were doing my head in.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I mean, I've stopped playing Super Mega Baseball 3 until the update comes out early this year for franchise mode that starts tracking career stats.