• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
I am on "lets keep teeth even more clean" mode, I was looking for a tongue scrapper aswell but that was easy since they seem to function the same, water flossers though seem come in different shapes, modes, additional features and shit.

I am looking for something simple, no need for the thing clean my sink or whatever (Also if you wanna recommend more dental products please do so)

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Do these things really work well? My dentist always tries to get me to buy one but I'm unsure.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
FA503LKNWEZ.jpg

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do these things really work well? My dentist always tries to get me to buy one but I'm unsure.
I was skeptical at first also but they are very strong and effective at getting out anything that might be stuck. Essentially the doctors tool right in your home.

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I have one of the cordless waterpiks (I think the "Advanced"), works great. Holds like 40 seconds of water, so you know when you're done. And I multitask, I put a little bit of mouthwash in with the water.