• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I always thought it looked like a Phantom console tbh.

EtfnJbB.jpg
Reminds me of

category_wireless_banner.jpg

:P

Anyways, thanks for the answer.

Nerix

Oct 27, 2017
Not dynamic, but how about using your own ingame screens as a background? Quite nice to remember special moments of your playthrough or just nice vistas you encountered.

Gives the whole thing a "personal" touch.

Mr_Derp

Oct 27, 2017
The 20th PlayStation anniversary theme

MLB team dynamic themes are good. My current theme.

CellarDoor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The FireWatch theme is worth paying for. It is S Tier rank of themes. Amazing Color, dynamic day cycle and music.

Close by is the Rime theme. Which is free. Top quality, music reminiscent of Joe Hisaishi.

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
yes :3 We've been fine tuning the algorithm we created to generate lighting and weather even further, though I've been distracted by some rather big contracts of late.
I've been wanting to post work-in-progress somewhere to get feedback but I don't really have a platform anymore...So, still need to figure that one out.

Although, well, before Hanami Remastered I did one forMars that slipped under the radar because it's time of day on another planet.
Please, please try and get the contract for TLoU 2 official theme what should launch with the game.

Why not have someone make a thread for your themes? I'm sure if you ask the Admin staff they'd be able to sort something out.

Edit: Thanks for the code. I took :MKRB-5ENB-TNBH

Last edited:

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Where have I heard the song in this theme before? It definitely wasn't from a game called There Came an Echo.

Ooh, ooh, I know.

It was originally made for that game, however it was most recently used in Stranger things season 2.

( I made this one a year ago. :) we picked this song because it was all peaceful)

If anyone wants to know what the song is, it's called Outside the Realm by Big Giant Circles

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Why not have someone make a thread for your themes? I'm sure if you ask the Admin staff they'd be able to sort something out.

Edit: Thanks for the code. I took :MKRB-5ENB-TNBH

I think It's an issue of self promotion - Before it grew naturally as part of the community (from 'hey I got my devkit let's make some themes!), but once it became a company I dialed it back big time since I didn't / don't want to violate any terms of service. Doing community-based projects might help, but I don't have any insight into any of those conversations.

(Which kinda sucks since i created two really. Really. Really big themes launching this month. :) )

So, I'm thinking I'll have to leave any thread for my themes to someone else. I can't make such a thread myself, but I'd contribute at least.

Still. I'll give away stuff for free when I can, since that always seemed ok.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
You might be the only one who noticed ;)

I love the Azure Earth one the most, been using that for a long time inbetween the cell project. And every Christmas I rock the cottage one.

I wish you could get to do Capcom's Street Fighter ones. They are lacking. Some of the static ones have no music even.

Intel_89

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The Lightfield theme is free for PS+ users in Europe and that's what I'm currently using but I like the Rez theme as well.

Agent X

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Er...yep.

:) I'm kinda lurking right now. because I'm not sure if people in this thread want me to post any of mine. Plus I've made, like, 70.

Awesome to see you here, m0dus!

I claimed the code HA94-GFNG-Q2EP, just to let you and others here know. Thank you!

Some of my favorite PS4 themes include:

• Rez Infinite dynamic themes (Garden of Eden and Area X)
  • Gravity Rush Remastered dynamic theme
  • LocoRoco Remastered dynamic theme
  • Wipeout Omega Collection themes
  • PlayStation 20th Anniversary theme