• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
You know you don't have to smoke it. In fact most people I know don't smoke it.

Let's be honest, you can IMMEDIATELY smell it on people and I understand completely where people are coming from when they say that they hate that funk.

I hate the smell as well, that's why I stick to edibles.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Edibles shouldn't interact with your lungs at all. You eat them, they go into your digestive system and then the psychoactive chemicals enter your bloodstream as the food is digested.

Yeah I know that... i was just curious if the only bad thing about edibles is that they take longer to take affect.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I know that... i was just curious if the only bad thing about edibles is that they take longer to take affect.
Well the bad thing is how inconsistent batches can be. You can eat one brownie and have almost no reaction to it, while another locks you to your couch for hours.

And ya, the delayed onset tends to make people overeat which leads to bad experiences. So if people are trying stuff for the first time, take it easy and take it slow. Better to have not as much of a trip as you want than too much for you to handle.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's be honest, you can IMMEDIATELY smell it on people and I understand completely where people are coming from when they say that they hate that funk.

I hate the smell as well, that's why I stick to edibles.

I really don't understand why you quoted me. You can smell weed on someone who ate an edible candy, dessert et al?

Impressive nose you have.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
How has the roll out been? I recall hearing that dispensaries had insane lines on the first day of legalization, is that still the case?

Oct 27, 2017
Visiting San Diego and LA in a couple weeks--dispensary websites still list edibles over 100mg for purchase, but do I need a medical card to get them? I thought those were restricted after the new year.