• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Alot of grifers I've run into don't have decent weapons so they can shoot you in the back of the head with a pistol and then I just end up respawning and shooting them in the head until they give up. How are people leveling up so fast? I saw one guy that was rank 63 already I've been grinding pvp and in a handful of hours I've gone from rank 9 to rank 15 but it still seems kinda slow.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
Yeah, I don't enjoy getting griefed without consent. In an expressly PvP mode, sure, or if I do something stupid either deliberately or not, fine, but for no reason at all is just maddening.

So races are unplayable lol. Nothing but people afk. I get why people do this but this really kills the experience for people actually trying to play the game.

Never tried it but, why do people purposefully AFK in races....?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Alot of grifers I've run into don't have decent weapons so they can shoot you in the back of the head with a pistol and then I just end up respawning and shooting them in the head until they give up. How are people leveling up so fast? I saw one guy that was rank 63 already I've been grinding pvp and in a handful of hours I've gone from rank 9 to rank 15 but it still seems kinda slow.

there's a method to get crazy amount of xp if you replay the final story mission with friends and just keep doing execution kills with special ammo. level 63 in a week is fucked, probably a bunch of dudes got together for like 12 hours and did that non stop I'm guessing :P

Oct 27, 2017
Never tried it but, why do people purposefully AFK in races....?

I don't know if there is anything about races specifically, but I'm guessing it's the best exp and money return for being afk. I earned like 20 bucks and 1000 exp after finishing a race legitimately but that number may have been inflated by having the race take 15 minutes to finish due to people being afk.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
I don't know if there is anything about races specifically, but I'm guessing it's the best exp and money return for being afk. I earned like 20 bucks and 1000 exp after finishing a race legitimately but that number may have been inflated by having the race take 15 minutes to finish due to people being afk.

Wait what? Exp and money return for people doing AFK?

You mean people purposefully set up a race where people are going AFK so that the winner will get money for doing basically nothing???

Hahah what?

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Some of the stranger missions are pretty terrible.

The mail delivery mission at emerald station I'm thinking of especially. So there are 3 bags of mail, I pick up one and deliver 3 pieces of mail all across northern Hannover. By the time I deliver the 3 letters in that bag I've already used half of the 15 minutes allotted, so I thought "Ok now to go back and get my reward"

But no, I'm supposed to deliver the other two bags of mail, with like 6 minutes left.

When I got the notification that someone else was trying to steal the mail, my first reaction was "Oh thank God, they can finish this shit mission for me." and I rode down to Rhodes to kill some spoonbills.

You mean people purposefully set up a race where people are going AFK so that the winner will get money for doing basically nothing???

Hahah what?

Nah you get money and XP for losing also. They aren't setting up games they are just going into random games and going afk (with rubber bands so you don't get kicked). Then you automatically go to the next game while AFK.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

Hahah what?

people just rubberband their controller and leave their console on overnight. you get like 3 levels, $250 and half a gold bar in that time. it's insane.

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
people just rubberband their controller and leave their console on overnight. you get like 3 levels, $250 and half a gold bar in that time. it's insane.

Mannnnnnn, this is perhaps indicative of Rockstar's failure of actually creating good activities that people actually want to play on. Or perhaps to be more accurate, their failure of making a large portion of activities available in this so unrewarding in terms of time investments vs rewards gained.

It's like there are so many things in here purposefully designed to annoy the player as much as possible just to nudge them to use shortcuts (a.k.a. MTX) to ease that experience, haha. This is my first Rockstar online experience (aside from like, half an hour in GTA Online) so I am actually rather surprised about all these aspects.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
While I am at it, hahaha, what are the weapons that people recommend to buy? The only weapon I have outside the basic stuff is Varmint Rifle--what is the loadout that you folks would recommend?

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Yep, playing games the way the dev intended = rough childhood. Nailed it.

I don't think they intended that people run around and kill you over and over and over again and annoy you with shit like lassoing you, killing, lassoing, killing 10 times for no f'n reason while you search for a damn treasure, since the guy(s) doesn't even get something for doing it. It's just stupid.

It's failed and bad game design and not any intention. It's literally broken that we don't have any wanted system working for PVP at all.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017

Hahah what?

I was pvping this afternoon and a bunch of games weren't even starting because no one was readying up even though the lobby was full and I've seen quite a few players walking around in circles during pvp games.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
None of this should be a surprise seeing how they've handled online play in 2K or GTA. They'll make the grind as bad as possible to get you to pay up. This is all Take Two

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
While I am at it, hahaha, what are the weapons that people recommend to buy? The only weapon I have outside the basic stuff is Varmint Rifle--what is the loadout that you folks would recommend?

The order I got my weapons, and I think is a pretty good rule of thumb: Varmint Rifle, Bolt Action Rifle, Pump shotgun, Lancaster repeater, Schofield Revolver (I actually bought a bow somewhere in there but without easy access to different arrows the bow isn't versatile enough for me to recommend it).

Loadout for travelling around I like Varmint Rifle and Bolt Action so I can quickly kill any animal I want. If I'm approaching a town with lots of players I'll switch one out for the shotgun just to be safe.

Loadout for PVP I like the pump shotgun and either the Bolt Action or the Lancaster, depending on how open the map is.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
I was pvping this afternoon and a bunch of games weren't even starting because no one was readying up even though the lobby was full and I've seen quite a few players walking around in circles during pvp games.

Seemed so silly. So basically they're just chasing that participation XP/Money? I don't favor PvP so I don't usually play PvP modes in games that have them, but are the rewards really that bad or the activities really that un-fun for people to do that?

The order I got my weapons, and I think is a pretty good rule of thumb: Varmint Rifle, Bolt Action Rifle, Pump shotgun, Lancaster repeater, Schofield Revolver (I actually bought a bow somewhere in there but without easy access to different arrows the bow isn't versatile enough for me to recommend it).

Loadout for travelling around I like Varmint Rifle and Bolt Action so I can quickly kill any animal I want. If I'm approaching a town with lots of players I'll switch one out for the shotgun just to be safe.

Loadout for PVP I like the pump shotgun and either the Bolt Action or the Lancaster, depending on how open the map is.

I am thinking of getting Bow actually after my Varmint. So you think it would be better if I save up for Bolt Action Rifle first then? Hmmmm.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
According to some people here it's all Rockstars fault for making them work hard for leveling up and earning money.
So they "play" their $60 game by putting a rubber band on their controllers, because that's how they apparently have "fun".

Give me a break. We're doing it overnight for a few hours while we sleep and not the whole day or while sitting besides and instead of playing it. Calm down.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
You're mistakenly applying this in PVP where every action someone does has an effect on the game, in which, an AFK player most certainly has an effect on the game. A free kill for an opposing team, taking up a spot that could have been for a player who actually wanted to play the game and put forth the effort to actually win, simply wasting everyone's time depending on the game mode. It's a shitty thing to do, no matter how much someone wants to rationalize it being fine.

Give it some time, and then you'll start enjoying it. Or you can at least enjoy the idea that you're helping someone else have fun. Which is fun in its own way.

What you enjoy is not what I enjoy so quit assuming that cause you enjoy it I do (because it's offensive honestly). I know what I find fun, thankyouverymuch. And I've played enough GTA that I can absolutely tell you that no, in time I don't find I enjoy it. It just makes it even more annoying (I've managed to survive by making sure I either am playing it alone or with people who agree to be passive to each other. Hell.. I found playing with others can be fun when I can trust they aren't trying to destroy me).

And no, I don't get joy out of the fact I'm helping some asshole who could care less if I'm having fun and in most probability wants me to be annoyed cause it's fun to annoy people (why do you think the term is called griefer?). Why the hell would I want them to have fun? I want them to be as miserable as they are making me... so no, that does not give me any joy at all. Fuck that shit. I'm not that generous or that much a doormat that I don't care that they want to make me miserable as long as they are having fun. What kind of twisted logic is that?!

Once again, are you kidding me?!!!!

Let me guess, you love greifing people and have some inane idea that some how they like it. Probably cause you have no empathy or understanding that other people enjoy different things than you do. And in an open world game like RDR there are plenty of ways to enjoy it that don't involve PvP (or worse, just coming up on some one minding their own business and messing up what they were doing).

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Today I was cautiously trying to make it to the Rhodes Butcher with some birds stowed. Made it, sold and then end up kneeling and petting a dog for a bit. Some sick fuck killed the dog as I was petting it - I was livid. The lowest of low, blood everywhere my character abruptly getting up. I shotgunned the two guys in the posse and rolled out to the city- I was so mad baha.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Dude, you can cut and slice it anyway you want. It's a shitty tactic. Period.
But hey, rubberband away, knock yourself out. Luckily for us you're only fucking us over 20% of the time, right?

Still a million times better than anyone who's griefing and annoying people in free roam.

And yes, you're only slightly affected in rare team games, nice from you to agree here at least.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia

Seemed so silly. So basically they're just chasing that participation XP/Money? I don't favor PvP so I don't usually play PvP modes in games that have them, but are the rewards really that bad or the activities really that un-fun for people to do that?

I am thinking of getting Bow actually after my Varmint. So you think it would be better if I save up for Bolt Action Rifle first then? Hmmmm.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
I don't think they intended that people run around and kill you over and over and over again and annoy you with shit like lassoing you, killing, lassoing, killing 10 times for no f'n reason while you search for a damn treasure, since the guy(s) doesn't even get something for doing it. It's just stupid.

It's failed and bad game design and not any intention. It's literally broken that we don't have any wanted system working for PVP at all.

You know, I'll agree with the poeple arguing for griefing on this one. Rockstar fully designed the game for people doing that. Not because they thought it was fun (in fact they're depending on it not being fun for the people getting griefed). But because they knew it would be frustrating and it would help sell gold bars (after all now you gotta buy hte next big gun to help stop those people from annoying you. Or you gotta buy the gold bar to buy what you were working for so you can stop working for it and not ahve to worry about all those griefers). Oh, and bonus, the griefers will want the good stuff fast too so they can grief easier.

R* likes griefers. They depend on them. Shark card and gold bar salesmen. This is the much more offensive thing about the game design and microtransactions and how they have influenced it then the grind.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What you enjoy is not what I enjoy so quit assuming that cause you enjoy it I do (because it's offensive honestly). I know what I find fun, thankyouverymuch. And I've played enough GTA that I can absolutely tell you that no, in time I don't find I enjoy it. It just makes it even more annoying (I've managed to survive by making sure I either am playing it alone or with people who agree to be passive to each other. Hell.. I found playing with others can be fun when I can trust they aren't trying to destroy me).

And no, I don't get joy out of the fact I'm helping some asshole who could care less if I'm having fun and in most probability wants me to be annoyed cause it's fun to annoy people (why do you think the term is called griefer?). Why the hell would I want them to have fun? I want them to be as miserable as they are making me... so no, that does not give me any joy at all. Fuck that shit. I'm not that generous or that much a doormat that I don't care that they want to make me miserable as long as they are having fun. What kind of twisted logic is that?!

Once again, are you kidding me?!!!!

Let me guess, you love greifing people and have some inane idea that some how they like it. Probably cause you have no empathy or understanding that other people enjoy different things than you do. And in an open world game like RDR there are plenty of ways to enjoy it that don't involve PvP (or worse, just coming up on some one minding their own business and messing up what they were doing).

Should I tell you that part of the post was an obvious joke, or should I let you write another essay that is half parentheticals.

Either way, y'all need to lighten up a little. Take a bullet to the face and laugh about it. I certainly did when this happened, shit had me rolling.

Last edited:

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
NdXYVbv.jpg

Who said you can't be a cowgirl in RDR2 and be pretty 🤠

My Cowgirl. Nailed it on my first try.

Pretty happy with how she turned out. (And she looks like Chloe from Uncharted 😂)

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good for you buddy. How old are you? 10? 12?

According to some people here it's all Rockstars fault for making them work hard for leveling up and earning money.
So they "play" their $60 game by putting a rubber band on their controllers, because that's how they apparently have "fun".

38 year old not giving a single fuck about afking in terrible mp modes that have embarrassing autolock.

Be mad as I watch TV whilst exploting shitty mp modes

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Still a million times better than anyone who's griefing and annoying people in free roam.

And yes, you're only slightly affected in rare team games, nice from you to agree here at least.
So, if people keep their griefing at 20% of their playtime they're good to go? Ok! 😉
NdXYVbv.jpg

Who said you can't be a cowgirl in RDR2 and be pretty 🤠

My Cowgirl. Nailed it on my first try.

Pretty happy with how she turned out. (And she looks like Chloe from Uncharted 😂)

Holy shit, that's the best one I've seen thus far. Good job!

38 year old not giving a single fuck about afking in terrible mp modes that have embarrassing autolock.

Be mad as I watch TV whilst exploting shitty mp modes

You really should read your own post and see how pathetic this sounds.
"I'll play this shitty game anyway I like, while I watch tv"
lol

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You know, I'll agree with the poeple arguing for griefing on this one. Rockstar fully designed the game for people doing that. Not because they thought it was fun (in fact they're depending on it not being fun for the people getting griefed). But because they knew it would be frustrating and it would help sell gold bars (after all now you gotta buy hte next big gun to help stop those people from annoying you. Or you gotta buy the gold bar to buy what you were working for so you can stop working for it and not ahve to worry about all those griefers). Oh, and bonus, the griefers will want the good stuff fast too so they can grief easier.

R* likes griefers. They depend on them. Shark card and gold bar salesmen. This is the much more offensive thing about the game design and microtransactions and how they have influenced it then the grind.

I have to disagree with this take. Gold bars or good weapons don't help to deal with griefers. I'd think it more likely that the hostile, one dimensional community around this game will drive players off and hurt the bottom line. So far RDR2 has a one-two punch of not having interesting things to spend money on plus a playerbase that makes engaging with the game shitty and frustrating. I don't think this is by design, I think it's because they fucked up.

I forgave a lot with GTA because the core moment to moment gameplay was so fun (ie driving fast cars) and the grind loops were deep and engaging after a faltering opening year. I really thought they would have put some business type loops into RDR from the start because they worked so well in GTA. At the moment I'm struggling to want to play RDR over other games because what's the point? I need to level up to get a fishing rod - but what am I looking for money for? It's an empty shell of a game.

Jan 10, 2018
I just cannot bring myself to understand how players are able to use auto—aim with an extreme headshot multiplier against one another. It's so borderline stupid that I'm starting to wonder if Rockstar has ever played multiplayer shooters before. And these spawn locations, don't even get me started on that. All in all this is a griefers paradise. You have all the tools you need in order to abuse people.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
Framate is utterly ridiculous when in a town, at least on base ps4. Guess this is the game that really shows how old the ps4 is.

Deleted member 2595

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should I tell you that part of the post was an obvious joke, or should I let you write another essay that is half parentheticals.

Either way, y'all need to lighten up a little. Take a bullet to the face and laugh about it. I certainly did when this happened, shit had me rolling.

Yeah, that doesn't look fun whatsoever.

Dwight

Dec 4, 2018
Framate is utterly ridiculous when in a town, at least on base ps4. Guess this is the game that really shows how old the ps4 is.

I'm playing in 4k, on the PS4 Pro, and I'm noticing really terrible framerate riding my Arabian through Saint Denis and occasionally Valentine.

I would eyeball it in the 15-20 fps range. And it seems a bit worse at night in Saint Denis, but not by much.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't read every page of this thread, but I haven't seen this mentioned yet..

Seems like if you do the stranger mission just east of Emerald Station, Joe, it'll put you into a permanent solo lobby. Not sure if it matters if you fail it or not. Last night I failed the mission and had a lobby all to myself for hours until I went to bed.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
I'm playing in 4k, on the PS4 Pro, and I'm noticing really terrible framerate riding my Arabian through Saint Denis and occasionally Valentine.

I would eyeball it in the 15-20 fps range. And it seems a bit worse at night in Saint Denis, but not by much.

Yeah, I'm not that sensitive to framerate, but this is on the verge of being unplayable sometimes.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the late reply.

Basically there's the passive ability slots (Hold LB and push Y to open up the ability loadout menu) and the first slot is for dead-eye. Now, it seems that my game had bugged up and I got to use any ability I wanted, because I changed it up a couple hours ago and now it's showing the final two as locked to Lv44 & Lv50.

The ability I was talking about is the Lv50 one. While dead-eye is active, players can't lock onto you when they pull the left trigger, they have to free aim at you. The first tier of it drains dead eye insanely quick, so I mostly used it for situations where I wanted to quickly pop out and I knew 2-3 other people would pop out instantly to try and get me.

I swapped out to try the one that lets you paint targets to shoot them automatically like in singleplayer, but now I regret swapping it out. :P

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read every page of this thread, but I haven't seen this mentioned yet..

Seems like if you do the stranger mission just east of Emerald Station, Joe, it'll put you into a permanent solo lobby. Not sure if it matters if you fail it or not. Last night I failed the mission and had a lobby all to myself for hours until I went to bed.
Every stranger mission does if it has a cutscene

Oct 30, 2017
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet but yesterday, some random guy put an assassination bounty on my head out of nowhere. I was fishing and minding my own business when the message popped up. I went to check the map and I saw his red dot coming my way. There was a timer on screen ( i think it was 7 minutes) to try to survive. Anyway, I packed my shit and rode straight at him and was able to kill him first. The timer kept going and I saw him respawn a bit further so I rode the other way with about 5 minutes left. He was never able to catch me so I ended up ''winning'' that event and it gave me some cash and XP.

Anyone else got this? Is this a new option they added? I really wish R* would give more info about everything.

violent

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet but yesterday, some random guy put an assassination bounty on my head out of nowhere. I was fishing and minding my own business when the message popped up. I went to check the map and I saw his red dot coming my way. There was a timer on screen ( i think it was 7 minutes) to try and survive. Anyway, I packed my shit and rode straight at him and was able to kill him first. The timer kept going and I saw him respawn a bit further so I rode the other way with about 5 minutes left. He was never able to catch me so I ended up ''winning'' that event and it gave me some cash and XP.

Anyone else got this? Is this a new option they added? I really wish R* would give more info about everything.

This is fantastic.

Dwight

Dec 4, 2018
New to this site, but happy to be here. After years of PC elitism, I shelled out for the RDR2 PS4 Pro bundle and have been very happy with the purchase.

To the topic at hand, my character is at about level 21, and I have some tips to help y'all along. I shelled out for the seven-person persistent posse (Selena y Los Bandidos Guapos) so I'll drop my PSN handle at the end of this post if anyone wants to be friends. Unfortunately, won't be online for the next week or so thanks to crunch for law school finals.

A big complaint I've heard about Red Dead Online is, aside from a burdensome economy, the needless cruelty of other players. As noted by others in this thread, this behavior, often called "griefing," is absolutely encouraged by the designers of this game. Other players in your session are constantly visible in your mini-map by vaguely threatening pink blips, which turn red once hostilities have commenced. These are just other players, they may be friendly, but you have no way of knowing that. So when a pink blip comes towards your character, it is natural to turn and fire blindly. You don't see a name, you see a gaming handle in pink. And on PSN, that name is usually either vaguely or explicitly murderous and/or narcotics adjacent.

Subvert the design by maybe having your lantern out when you ride by, instead of your gun. I've seen people use the whistle function to indicate friendliness. You could aim in another direction, then press up on the d-pad. This aims your gun at the sky and you can fire a few times to let 'em know you mean business. It is actually way cool when it works, which is more often than not.

When you start a Stranger mission, people will come over and try to screw you over, because the game has let them know that you are trying to deliver a wagon, the mail, whatever, and your goal is now their goal. They get XP for it, it's on their map, and they probably have you muted or don't have a mic themselves. So don't get too sore when that happens, and consider avoiding Stranger missions all-together as a solo endeavor, as they don't do much for you in terms of XP or money.

I've actually made a few friends on Red Dead Online, a new experience coming from PC, and one of these friends has word "Killah" in his handle and named his horse "My Horse." A maniac, in other words. I walked him through some basics and it became clear that he was one of those nightmare players I'd read about on forums. The thing is, he kept telling me about how the game kept giving him awards and XP for "griefing" behavior: killing other players unprovoked, etc... So, again, the game wants to bring out the worst in players.

The lesson I have for solo online folks: keep an eye on the mini-map and try to avoid other players until you have leveled up some/ have a good load-out. For example, only drop off stuff at the butcher when the area around him has quieted down.

Play the online story, it puts you in matchmaking, and this is a good time to talk to the people they set you up with. Odds are you'll find folks on mic replaying story missions, and they might be happy to posse up with you and play more of the story, since everyone benefits. But FYI, there isn't much of a story to the story, and if you see that most of the four folks you are playing with are voting to skip the cutscene...also vote to skip the cutscene. You won't be missing much, I've seen the missions a few times now starting friends off in RDO. It's kind of a nothing story.

Or if you are all voting on an outcome in a particular decision, ask if they've already seen one of the outcomes, and want to see how it turns out if you chose a different way.

Another note on posses, if you are "Posse Leader," the waypoint you set is visible with a blue dot and a blue path to the rest of your posse. It is considerate to keep up with where everyone is going and keeping that waypoint updated. Also there are various awards associated with being Posse Leader or Posse Follower for x# of hours, so ask if anyone else wants a turn for leader on their end.

If you are a PS4 player, Sony has a 30 day exclusive for some free items. You will want to stop at the Stable, Fence, and a General Store/Tailor. There, you can get a red-coat Arabian, high-roller revolver, and the Grizzly Outfit for free.

Re: the Arabian, you will need to sell your old horse or buy a second stable slot for $100. Then you'll have to equip a saddle on it, and go ahead and pick up a brush from Horse Provisions. Only $3.50. Every single person I've shown this to has had trouble, it really is terrible design. But this horse really flies across the map and makes the game much more bearable.

Bonding works the same as single player. When mounted, tap or hold L3 to pet your horse or calm it down in between urging it along. You can actually see your horse's stamina core recover when you are riding it hard and do this. Brush it, and I believe as in single-player, leading your horse is one of the best ways to get the bond up quickly.

While you might want to buy horse insurance in the future for the Arabian, it is cost-prohibitive at 5 (!) Gold bars. However, the insurance is not strictly necessary. When your horse becomes critically injured and you can't revive it, go to: left on d-pad, stables, and heal your horse. A two minute timer will commence. An extremely shitty nag will replace it in the meantime. But you don't need to ride the nag all the way to the stable though, instead: flee the nag, then whistle, and your Arabian will come to you. Horse revives are pretty expensive (10 bucks), but I like having a bunch for my posse...and I can't resist reviving even hostile player horses.

You'll need to eat way more than in single-player, and that goes for your horse as well. Stock up on classic oatcakes from your catalog (you pick up catalog orders from the post office), as they can feed both you and your horse and are good for keeping those cores up.

If you anticipate a hostile player and have pelts on your horse, hitch your horse to a random tree and the pelts won't despawn. Also if you kinda stand your horse over a carcass it skips the skinning animation (by the way, if you down a three star, you can get money for the perfect skin AND a perfect carcass).

Also, buy the Varmint Rifle. It is necessary to get perfect exotic bird feathers/carcasses, and also apparently very overpowered in pvp if you have your "flick headshot" technique down.

Re: the Grizzly Outfit. You can buy it from your catalog (hold left on d-pad), but I would not advise it. It might save you some frustration in the future as there is a bug where the individual pieces of the Grizzly Outfit don't show up in your wardrobe. You would have to equip the outfit and then change the bits so just buy it from the store.

Fishing is probably the most-fun way to make money, along with hunting. It might be worth spending a gold bar on one of the lures, so you can get reliable catches of the more valuable fish. Either river or lake lure works exactly the same. Be careful though as you can still lose the line ..and the lure with it, if you reel a struggling and large fish.

Don't buy bait (worms and crickets) from the catalog as there is a bug currently where you can't use them from the bait wheel if you buy thenmax amount from the catalog.

Also reset those gold buckle awards, you keep the buckle and get a couple easy nuggets.

Remember to keep up with your active and passive cards as you level up. They cost 50 bucks or so.

Happy trails!

PSN: svvagerific

Status
Not open for further replies.