• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else really like the role outfits? My biggest problem with the clothes in this game is that they all kinda looked baggy but the role ouftits are very form fitting it's great.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I'm the most excited about the level 70 outlaw pass one. Already level 62 in it so won't be long now.

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a great update ! If rockstar keeps this up online can really turn Into something great! The community has been really nice too so far. I haven't been grief'd at all since the update .

Not to get ahead of ourselves but when can we expect the next meaningful update? Around Christmas?

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
Any impressions of the updated controls?
The aiming is acceptable now. You move a lot faster with your weapons out. Looting is drastically sped up. And chambering rounds is drastically sped up too.

Not to get ahead of ourselves but when can we expect the next meaningful update? Around Christmas?
The Outlaw Pass finishes on the 18th of November, so some time shortly after that is my guess.

Last edited:

Kuldar

Oct 26, 2017
Got my first legendary bounty: Barbarella Alcazar. I got something like 900 Bounty Hunter XP with her dead. I wonder how much you can have if she is alive.

The mission wasn't anything special: the classic hideout with a lot of people to kill.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe how much xp you get now

I ranked up from 58 to 61 yesterday. That's like 15,000xp just from doing the 3 roles, clearing hideouts, random events, daily challenges, ambushes...

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

200.gif

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Legendary bounty hunter mission was dope. Hope they make the others like that, in that it puts you near the camp.

lmao, had my daily reset again today after it being reset 2 days back.

Karppuuna

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy that you have to find Madame Nazar randomly when playing collector.
He moves every day and have eleven random spawn locations, it's like finding a needle in the haystack.

They should at least show some larger are in the map where to find him, the whole map is too much.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)

Kuldar

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, I tried to play before work but impossible to connect to a server. I always have the error 0x10001006 saying Rockstar services can't be reached. :-\

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah and the subtitle should be changed too, the online launched almost a year ago.

Can we just message a mod or does someone have to make a new thread I dunno how that works. But I vote we change the subtitle to reference a line everyone is sick of something like A Thread Of Impeccable Morality or That Requires Gold Do You Have Some.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
Can we just message a mod or does someone have to make a new thread I dunno how that works. But I vote we change the subtitle to reference a line everyone is sick of something like A Thread Of Impeccable Morality or That Requires Gold Do You Have Some.
Thumbs up to both of those suggestions :)

Also you might be able to report the Original Post and request the title change that way.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
It's crazy that you have to find Madame Nazar randomly when playing collector.
He moves every day and have eleven random spawn locations, it's like finding a needle in the haystack.

They should at least show some larger are in the map where to find him, the whole map is too much.
Today's location (she'll be there until 0600 UTC tomorrow, roughly 21 and a half hours away):

CD_93

Dec 12, 2017
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Does anyone else really like the role outfits? My biggest problem with the clothes in this game is that they all kinda looked baggy but the role ouftits are very form fitting it's great.

I tried to make a Ciri-like character, which is convenient, as she matches the starting clothes. Gonna get those Bounty Hunter threads, though. They look aces.
sByVotZ.jpg

I've since modified the face to give her a bit more attitude and a less naive look. But I dig it.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I tried to make a Ciri-like character, which is convenient, as she matches the starting clothes. Gonna get those Bounty Hunter threads, though. They look aces.
sByVotZ.jpg

I've since modified the face to give her a bit more attitude and a less naive look. But I dig it.

That's awesome and the bounty hunter clothes are fantastic I love the level 10 outfit I'd been bitching about wanting a decent poncho since online came out.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Any patch notes? Hopefully daily challenge streak and bounty hunter xp fixes...

It seems to be working I've done four bounties and they all worked but I dunno people on Reddit are saying it isn't working. Rockstar normally updates the social club around 9 or 10 am New York time that's when we will get patch notes probably.

They fixed the heat ratings on the role outfits the first 3 for bounty hunter are all hot weather now nice I was wondering why the winter coat was hot weather and the poncho one was average.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
It seems to be working I've done four bounties and they all worked but I dunno people on Reddit are saying it isn't working. Rockstar normally updates the social club around 9 or 10 am New York time that's when we will get patch notes probably.

They fixed the heat ratings on the role outfits the first 3 for bounty hunter are all hot weather now nice I was wondering why the winter coat was hot weather and the poncho one was average.
Yeah people on the GTA Forums have also said they've still experienced the bounty hunter xp bug after the patch :(

If you're on PS4 and select Update History on RDR2, does it mention anything?

EDIT:
"Update 01.12 - Various stability fixes."

Last edited:

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah people on the GTA Forums have also said they've still experienced the bounty hunter xp bug after the patch :(

If you're on PS4 and select Update History on RDR2, does it mention anything?

EDIT:
"Update 01.12 - Various stability fixes."

It's been fine for me since the update gotten enough xp to go from level 13 and a half to level 16 only one black screen.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
No "We're sorry gold bars" for me.

Cory said: "Hey,

My name is Cory. I am a Rockstar Expert. Thank you for letting us know about the bug you are experiencing. I apologize for this. We are receiving a lot of reports of this. Unfortunately I do not currently have a solution or an ETA on a fix just yet. Stay up to date here to know when the issue is resolved.

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames
https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire
https://support.rockstargames.com/servicestatus"

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Anyone else with the Cordell (level 70 outlaw pass outfit) having an issue where you can't switch outfits on your horse if you're wearing it? Support ticket advised me to clear my cache but that seems... dubious.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Oh god, Zombies being found now?

Please be Single Player DLC teaser... I don't know if I could handle the disappointment of Undead Nightmare 2 being Online Only.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
Anyone else with the Cordell (level 70 outlaw pass outfit) having an issue where you can't switch outfits on your horse if you're wearing it? Support ticket advised me to clear my cache but that seems... dubious.
They advise you to clear your cache no matter what the problem is. It's the Rockstar version of "have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?"

Last edited:

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing all these random Daily Challenge streaks get reset made me think that I wouldn't mind if it happened to me. An easy way to break free for a bit, get some gold as recompense. But I just had my 73-day streak reset and I no longer feel that way.

Edit: submitted ticket and they tell me there is nothing they can do. Are they not giving the gold out anymore?

Last edited:

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I hit rank 20 bounty hunter the level 20 horse is seriously impressive it's got 75% of it's stamina and health core already filled out at bonding rank 1. I also finished the outlaw pass but I think for cash and xp I'm gonna stick to stranger missions those bounties are annoying as fuck solo.

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I opted into the Outlaw pass. Gotta be honest I'm not sure I even understand what it really is. Hope I didn't throw away too much gold! 🤷‍♂️

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Are people still getting the fade to black glitch for bounty hunter? Because I didn't get it a single time last night and I did like 6 hours of bounty hunts.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing all these random Daily Challenge streaks get reset made me think that I wouldn't mind if it happened to me. An easy way to break free for a bit, get some gold as recompense. But I just had my 73-day streak reset and I no longer feel that way.

Edit: submitted ticket and they tell me there is nothing they can do. Are they not giving the gold out anymore?

Damn, maybe people are taking advantage and they stopped.

I actually sent them a screencap of my game saying 103 day streak, maybe that would help if you happened to have it handy...

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I'll have a bounty hunt fade to black but still get money and xp at the end so I don't know what to look for with the glitch

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, maybe people are taking advantage and they stopped.

I actually sent them a screencap of my game saying 103 day streak, maybe that would help if you happened to have it handy...
Didn't have a screenshot showing my streak, maybe it would have helped. A thread on Reddit had some people getting 50 gold, others 25, and others none so who knows how they decided who gets what.

I had also noticed recently that the new Role Daily Challenges were only giving me 0.2 gold even when I was on my streak that should have been giving me 0.5 so it was as if that part had been reset already. It's weird.

Karppuuna

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like these new controls so much, the movement is fluid and effortless, it suit online really good.
I'm also using control scheme were running is r1 and that leaves right thumb free for camera.

This was really good update that i was waiting for, i think that RDR2 online is saved at least for a moment, it still need a lot of more meet in it's bones but the direction is right.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
What is the fastest way to level up Trader? Feels like it is taking forever so I must not be very efficient.
Sell locally every time you have 1 good.

The XP payout for sales is fixed (irrespective of how many goods you're selling), so 1 good sales is the fastest way to level up. You can destroy the wagon and carry the goods on your horse to speed it up further.

Status
Not open for further replies.