• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheExecutive

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I fully expect this to be a shit show but excited as well. It's very odd not to have any information and the beta starts tomorrow for some.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I'm usually not an online player at all but this actually sounds more interesting than the base game to me this time around.

Not really an online player either...if it has some decent story missions I can see it being a great experience. Then again I never did delve into GTAO so not sure how much grinding you had to do to get more story missions. Hope there's a good balance here with RDO.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
this is gonna be fucked just like GTA V was for like, a year. Prove me wrong rockstar.

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
Ah man, I remember the launch of GTAO. That was the worst, especially when the servers were bad and kept erasing my character over and over. Here's hoping for a better experience

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Can you play as women?
In the short little promo for the exclusives that Playstation gets, they show off a revolver being fired by a female character. Face is hidden, but I'm pretty sure it was a little RDR Online tease.

It first shows Arthur, then what I'm guessing is a male RDR Online character and then the female one.

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Can you play as women?
I would imagine so.

The first game you could play as women.

In fact the most coveted skin was a woman.
latest

KINGofCRA5H

Oct 25, 2017
Napa, CA
expecting the worse at launch, considering the shit show that GTAO was when it launched. staggered release gives me hope though, at least they will be much better prepared

right?

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Quality title.

I'd like to know if there's any kind of progress transfer from the beta to the final version, since I'm not done with the campaign yet. If your beta progress doesn't carry I can start later and not rush to the end of single player

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Do we know how this will handle things like losing gear and clothing? Will pvp allow for stealing other people's duds and weapons and will that translate to those that got them stolen losing them forever? I assume that'd be a no for bought items but curious how far they'll take it with this considering looting is such a big part of the base game.

Status
Not open for further replies.