• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Easter Egg Spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2017
I looked for it but couldn’t find anything.
I found this on a rock right outside of Strawberry.

I might be seeing things, but the picture in the left looks like a giant man with the head crossed off and a... banana (?) on top of it.
On the right I think it looks like a UFO using rays on some people below it.

I know people have gone insane trying to figure out secrets from GTAV.
Take what you want from it!

Oct 27, 2017
Here we go again...

I love these UFO Easter eggs. I hope this one leads to something in SP.

Oct 31, 2017
Yes there are Aliens in this. There is a cabin you have to walk in at 2am at night on a half moon ( ingame) and then a green ufo flies over the cabin. You can find it on youtube.

I was in thqt cabin today on accident but not at night. Still spooky with all the dead bodies inside

Oct 25, 2017
Yes there are Aliens in this. There is a cabin you have to walk in at 2am at night on a half moon ( ingame) and then a green ufo flies over the cabin. You can find it on youtube.

I was in thqt cabin today on accident but not at night. Still spooky with all the dead bodies inside
That happened to me last night totally by accident. I was in that cabin looking at the dead bodies when suddenly the UFO was hovering above me.

It seemed to take off when I went outside to look up at it.

Bog

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I found the
UFO
on my own and had no idea what was happening. I posted about it in the OT for RDR2. Of course Xdude only records 15-30 seconds so I got fucked out of going back to record it. Very cool though.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember the exact location, but I came across the broken down cabin that was really close to a treasure I had to find out of a hole in a tree.
Thanks, there's so much content in the game, I haven't even begun scratching the surface ..

I didn't even know there was a wholly involved

serial killer mini-story missions which arent even listed as Stranger missions in the game.

Oct 25, 2017
For fuck sake, did you REALLY need to put Aliens in the title? Could you not just put something non spoilery?
For some people this is a nice discovery on their own in a game less than a week old, not something to see plastered in a title on a forum.

Oct 26, 2017
Come the fuck on. Reported this. How could you think this belongs outside of spoiler threads. The game isn't a week old for fucks sake.

Oct 25, 2017
I heard what sounded like a UFO at night, and saw strange lights on the water near camp, but didn't see the UFO in the sky in time. It happened really quick, and there was a sonic boom like sound that echoed. Pretty neat.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Where’s the other ! I read something on the note I found describing an area but couldn’t find it in the map to explore further
There is one at night if you're standing on a rock somewhere. I don't know the exact location, but it isn't the same green one as in the cabin. It's one with a red ring iirc.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
On top of spoiling aliens in the thread title alone, the OP puts "Red Dead Redemption" instead of "Red Dead Redemption II" - so I click thinking there are aliens in the original "Red Dead Redemption"...thanks a lot OP.

Oct 27, 2017
“Hey everyone waiting on the pc version or still currently playing through the game that has a life, here’s a “fuck you” thread title.”

BronsonLee

Don't worry I'm on the case
Oct 24, 2017
Locked Thread and Changed Thread Title.

This should just go in the Spoiler Thread for Red Dead Redemption 2, even though it is a simple side thing/easter egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.