• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
LORD HAVE MERCY. My hype reached critical levels with this video. OMFG it looks soooo fucking good.

IMACOMPUTA

Oct 27, 2017
Holy FUCK it looks great.
Those reload animations are top notch.
Also, looks like that recent leak was legitimate.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone else think the main character looks almost exactly like Walt Longmire?

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Yep that was a beautiful game. Pretty amazing really. Definately Xbox One X footage.. cant see the regular edition being able to do that.

A bit unsure of how I feel about how it plays though..

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Holy fuck. So much to unpack.

Feel pretty confident that this will be the best looking open world ever. Crazy detail that you expect from Rockstar.

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, the game looks incredible.

I thought the last two trailers were just OK, but this definitely made the game look incredibly good.

I can't wait to play it, and I'm super excited to see the next gameplay trailer now. Everything looked amazing, from the textures to the animations. Game's going to be awesome, no doubt.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Idk, this game is fucking insane
Better than i expected it was going to look

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of Rockstar games but the camp and the gang systems make me want to play this one.

Oct 27, 2017
Take it all Rockstar

ooWyBee.gif

Dec 2, 2017
I am going to have the most well behaved horse out there. I love this stuff, never had a problem with my Trico in The Last Guardian either.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Damn, Rockstar are unsurpassed when it comes to trailers.

It looked beautiful and the horses and other animals makes me giddy. Slowly coming to terms with the design of the MC.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even the way the deer carcasses move while on the horse is unlike anything I've ever seen

Just fuck, dude

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
wtf? that's all ?
come oooon... :(
am i missing something or there's just that small part 1 for now ?

It was 6 minutes long, lol.

There's a LOT to cover in these games, so I imagine the media blitz will run all the way up until release. I'm actually more interested in what Online play will be like, or if it'll even be present at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.